Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2020, 7:17 PM

Default Email from Turners COVID19

Thank you for your email notifying me you are following the recommended guidelines set forth by the powers that be.

However, the fact that you stated many items in the Spring Flyer are in high demand because of current health concerns and will likely be unavailable is a pointless statement to make. As I have posted in the past, you rarely have stock of items on sale sufficient for demand past a day or two anyway. When I posted about this before I was given the standard statement that inventory control is always working to improve supply based on ... bla bla bla. There is absolutely no reason for this, you have the capitol and supply of these items is generally not lacking. To constantly have sales and promotions and have only enough for a day or two is actually brilliant. Like I used to, many will try to come in a few days later in hopes you will get more stock. That's two or more times you get a customer in the store to NOT get what they came for but to put all the other, non sale items in their view.

The fact the sale items will be unavailable before the sale ever starts is truly ironic.

If this sounds like a rant, it is a bit of one but it's what happens when I'm stuck at home for the most part. This past year I bought two guns online and even with the fees they were cheaper than your sale items.

Keep up the good work!
Old 03-18-2020, 7:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny1 View Post
Thank you for your email notifying me you are following the recommended guidelines set forth by the powers that be.

However, the fact that you stated many items in the Spring Flyer are in high demand because of current health concerns and will likely be unavailable is a pointless statement to make. As I have posted in the past, you rarely have stock of items on sale sufficient for demand past a day or two anyway. When I posted about this before I was given the standard statement that inventory control is always working to improve supply based on ... bla bla bla. There is absolutely no reason for this, you have the capitol and supply of these items is generally not lacking. To constantly have sales and promotions and have only enough for a day or two is actually brilliant. Like I used to, many will try to come in a few days later in hopes you will get more stock. That's two or more times you get a customer in the store to NOT get what they came for but to put all the other, non sale items in their view.

The fact the sale items will be unavailable before the sale ever starts is truly ironic.

If this sounds like a rant, it is a bit of one but it's what happens when I'm stuck at home for the most part. This past year I bought two guns online and even with the fees they were cheaper than your sale items.

Keep up the good work!

Where online? I'm ready to move my money elsewhere.
Old 03-18-2020, 7:25 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Nor do they give rain checks on out of stock sale items.
Old 03-19-2020, 2:15 AM
Veteran Member

They are just going to have this thread deleted. Soooo......
Old 03-19-2020, 1:12 PM

So, they advertised they would have 150 LCR's at the sale price.

They have zero according to their website.

False advertising. They sold off their stock pre-sale and now they have none at the sale price.
Old 04-05-2020, 9:21 PM

Arrow turner's

Customer: How come turner's never has anything in stock?, and why does the website run like 1988? Turner's: Take a number and your question will be answered in 4 1/2 hours.

Last edited by losangeleno; 04-07-2020 at 1:45 PM.. Reason: iuhi
Old 04-06-2020, 8:41 PM

Nobody goes to Turner's anymore. They're too busy.
Old 04-06-2020, 9:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by losangeleno View Post
Customer: how come you never have anything in stock, and why does your website run like 1988? Turner's: Take a number and your question will be answered in 4 1/2 hours.
Hahaha that was priceless!!
Old 04-06-2020, 9:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Nobody goes to Turner's anymore. They're too busy.
Too busy not honoring sale prices..F them.