Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > Temp Post-Duncan Mag Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2019, 8:19 AM

Default Palmetto State Armory magazine order post freedom

So I ordered a magazine BEFORE the cut off that Friday, but it was out of stock at the time.

MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED BEFORE THE DEADLINE, and the charge has NOT been reversed as of yet.

Now I'm seeing sale prices from PSA for such magazines. Has anyone gotten in from PSA orders that were PRE deadline, and POST cut off delivery?

I've e-mailed back PSA, but no response.

Now, I did order a TAN color magazine, so it could very well be those aren't in stock yet.
Old 05-12-2019, 8:26 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Psa cancelled all orders that were not shipped before deadline.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogak View Post
Psa cancelled all orders that were not shipped before deadline.
OK, need my refund then
Old 05-12-2019, 5:01 PM

I ordered mine on the last day and they sent me an email they sent the shipping info to UPS, UPS didn’t get the package till a couple of days later and got another email that it had finally shipped and I ended up getting my order, so idk if they just had to create the shipping order on that date to be able to ship out.
Old 05-13-2019, 3:44 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I ordered (7) on Thursday 4/4, they shipped (5) on Friday 4/5, I didn't notice it was short until after it arrived, as there was no "hey, we're short notice", just a changed quantity on the shipping confirmation. Then Wednesday 4/17 I got shipping notification of the other (2), and they delivered 4/23. It's not quite the same situation, but I knew what I ordered was from depleting stock, as I originally added (14) to my cart, but it wouldn't let me check out as someone else was probably buying them up at the same time, so I kept lowering the quantity until it accepted the order.
Old 05-13-2019, 5:56 AM

I ordered two days before the injunction, they charged my cc in less than 7 minutes.
Kept checking the status for 7 days.
Finally got an email that said according to their lawyers, the magazine had to ship before the cut off.
So my order was canceled.
Sent me a 10% discount on my next order.
As uf I would ever spend another dime with them.
Took 14 days to refund my money.
Old 05-15-2019, 7:42 AM

Stupid PSA. Placed an order from them several days before freedom week ended. They charged my card immediately. No out of stock indication or notification and nothing showed up. Then a week or two later they refunded my order with no notification. They were well within legal means to send me what I ordered at a later date if they were OOS. I get that it was a crazy week, but seriously... If I had known they we're going to do that I would have ordered from someone else. Fortunately, all my other orders came in.

Last edited by Walther_Guy; 05-15-2019 at 9:00 AM..