Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALGUNS.NET > Announcements and Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Announcements and Suggestions This is a place for suggestions, news and updates about the site.

Old 11-03-2020, 2:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastinline View Post
Prove my statement wrong then.
Do you think gatekeeping members of that party from sharing our interest in 2A is going to improve that divide?

Maybe we shouldn't shoot the unicorns that venture over in regards to 2A issues. This is, after all, a 2A forum.
Old 11-03-2020, 3:00 PM
I need a LIFE!!
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by evorider View Post
I posted here to remind the OP that not all his users are Republicans and Conservatives. A lot of gun owners are Democrats. I support the Second Amendment but disagree with a lot of what the Republican party stands for.
Bullshine. You do NOT support the second amendment if you support the progs.

And as support for the second, so goes support for all amendments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by repubconserv View Post
Print it out and frame it for all I care
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. J Beezy View Post
Unfortunately for you, I have the truth on my side and... I’m definitely better than you at what you make a living from.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 11-03-2020, 3:06 PM
I need a LIFE!!
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceldama View Post
Riiiiiight. Nothing more American than zero-sum politics.
Name the amendments that the progs support, we know they hate the second.

Freedom of Speech? Really? Speech codes, hate speech, facebook taking down posts...

Freedom of religion? Nope.

Let's dance, quasi intellectual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by repubconserv View Post
Print it out and frame it for all I care
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. J Beezy View Post
Unfortunately for you, I have the truth on my side and... I’m definitely better than you at what you make a living from.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 11-03-2020, 3:33 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
Name the amendments that the progs support, we know they hate the second.
True, they've hated this one for a while now.

Quote:
Freedom of Speech? Really? Speech codes, hate speech, facebook taking down posts...
Some years ago, I would've said yes, they did support the 1A. That, clearly, has changed.

Quote:
Freedom of religion? Nope.
Actually, that's the one thing that they do support. It's the Conservatives that want to impose Christianity on the rest of the country, whereas the Progressives don't seem to mind people who are Wiccan, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Rastafarian, Baha'i, etc.

Today is Election Day. Let's see what happens.
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
----------------------------------------------------
To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.
Old 11-03-2020, 7:31 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thumbs down

Quote:
Prove my statement wrong then.
Einstein, since you apparently couldn't qual for a basic class in logic, one rule is that you cannot prove a negative, logically.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran
Old 11-03-2020, 8:16 PM
Calguns Addict

Soooo disappointed in Arizona...

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member
Old 11-03-2020, 9:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy T View Post
Actually, that's the one thing that they do support. It's the Conservatives that want to impose Christianity on the rest of the country, whereas the Progressives don't seem to mind people who are Wiccan, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Rastafarian, Baha'i, etc.
How *VERY* interesting - my previous response to this post mysteriously disappeared. Must be Liberals running this site, disagreement with the "Cal-Bible" agenda isn't permitted here.

But, THANK YOU. "Freedom of Religion" means one thing to monotheists, and something completely different to the rest of us.

Let's see if this disappears as fast as Trump's latest tweet...
Old 11-03-2020, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
Very!

There’s nothing I can’t kill... Cable

Guns... Lots of guns... John Wick
Old 11-04-2020, 5:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $nake-Eye$ View Post
Very!
Same
Old 11-04-2020, 6:26 AM
Calguns Addict

Arizona clearly has to be taken off gun owners lists as an escape destination from California...The combination of liberal Californians and uneducated / ignorant Latino immigrants make it the next California. It's current constitutional freedoms will not last long. As usual immigrants work to make their new home look like their old home... Where people come from makes a difference!

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member

Last edited by OCEquestrian; 11-04-2020 at 6:28 AM..
Old 11-04-2020, 6:50 AM

Quote:
Arizona clearly has to be taken off gun owners lists as an escape destination from California...The combination of liberal Californians and uneducated / ignorant Latino immigrants make it the next California. It's current constitutional freedoms will not last long. As usual immigrants work to make their new home look like their old home... Where people come from makes a difference!
Yep, AZ is turning into a crap hole.
But it won’t be too long until other solidly red states go the same way. With the California exodus, those California values are being planted like seeds in a garden all over America. Watch what will happen to Idaho, a solidly red state today. As the liberal enclave of Boise expands (no stopping such development), so will the attraction to move there (happening now), hence the spread of more liberalism. Won’t happen overnight, but the writing is on the wall. Instead of immigrant Mexicans who have taken over Arizona, for Idaho it will be white, affluent liberals from California. Kick and scream all you want, say I don’t know anything about it, but it’s coming.
Old 11-04-2020, 6:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnderson87 View Post
Do you think gatekeeping members of that party from sharing our interest in 2A is going to improve that divide?

Maybe we shouldn't shoot the unicorns that venture over in regards to 2A issues. This is, after all, a 2A forum.
They don’t share any interest in the 2A; they may be gun owners, but that doesn’t mean that they support my right to be one as well. If they truly cared about the 2A, they wouldn’t be democrats. Their party has proven that they are on a mission to destroy it.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Surprise! All that weight of exodus Californian's has finally tipped the scale. Any state bordering Ca or touching borders towards the east is doomed. Sorry Idaho, you're next.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:16 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Surprise! All that weight of exodus Californian's has finally tipped the scale. Any state bordering Ca or touching borders towards the east is doomed. Sorry Idaho, you're next.
Arguably the stupidest post since the election began.

How about around 2/3 of the votes for Trump, and 1/3 for Biden?

How about NO democrats added to either the US Senate or House?

It's readily apparent you have zero knowledge of Idaho politicians nor of Idaho voters.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

Old 11-04-2020, 1:06 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
With all the Mormom's in Idaho!? Conservative as can be my friend. Not happening anytime soon.
Old 11-04-2020, 1:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -hanko View Post

It's readily apparent you have zero knowledge of Idaho politicians nor of Idaho voters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennstater View Post
With all the Mormom's in Idaho!? Conservative as can be my friend. Not happening anytime soon.
You 2 can sound your trumpet horns all you like. Ca is bleeding heavily and the cup runneth over. For those wanting to escape and be free, you'll have to decide if you want a days drive to visit family or a ride in a plane to get there. Ca, Or, Wa, Az, Id, Mt, Nv, Wy, Nm, and even Texas is all within site of direct infiltration from the left coast.

GET OVER IT, we're all doomed.
Old 11-04-2020, 2:38 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
You 2 can sound your trumpet horns all you like. Ca is bleeding heavily and the cup runneth over. For those wanting to escape and be free, you'll have to decide if you want a days drive to visit family or a ride in a plane to get there. Ca, Or, Wa, Az, Id, Mt, Nv, Wy, Nm, and even Texas is all within site of direct infiltration from the left coast.

Your trumpet blows just a bit flat.

I can get to CA to see what little family hasn't moved in less than half a day by car, and 90 minutes by plane...family can do the same. It hasn't destroyed the family yet, and we left for Texas in the late 1980's.

Traveling or not to see family and how loooong and how often is simply an excuse for those who can't think of a better one.

Old 11-06-2020, 6:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -hanko View Post

Arguably you have no idea what's happening to the western states that border California. Idaho is turning a slight shade of blue and its' people are not smart enough to become active; they'd rather be keyboard queens on the internet instead of working toward achieving elected seats on local school boards, county council, etc and making a difference.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:12 PM

Gosh look at all yall.

Gnawing at each other. This really bums me out about this forum yall. The coooonstant whining and blaming. Whooo is here-- in reality -- have THE time to give a flying f if someone else here is a democrat? or gay? or an evangelist? is (s)he not exercising his/her given right? or in fact, is an American first? living in democracy? Times change! go outside while its quiet now - get some air. Come back and realize that most of us here have guns since FOREVER? Through some annoying hurdles, sure, but still made it through.

most of yall are paranoid. dont know why. but its REALLY bumming ppl out man. no one likes coming here much anymore. Your old a** is too f in loud. just no f-in class man.

this is real lame.
Old 11-07-2020, 7:33 AM

Default Exactly.

Exactly why I fled this forum years ago. Take a look at the articles in Guns Magazine responding to the 1968 Guns Control Act, then read what folks in this forum are yammering about day in and day out... Same paranoid crap. I could have referred to the 1934 NFA or even the 1911 Sullivan Act. Nothing ever changes for these losers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillsidehutz View Post
Gosh look at all yall.

Gnawing at each other. This really bums me out about this forum yall. The coooonstant whining and blaming. Whooo is here-- in reality -- have THE time to give a flying f if someone else here is a democrat? or gay? or an evangelist? is (s)he not exercising his/her given right? or in fact, is an American first? living in democracy? Times change! go outside while its quiet now - get some air. Come back and realize that most of us here have guns since FOREVER? Through some annoying hurdles, sure, but still made it through.

most of yall are paranoid. dont know why. but its REALLY bumming ppl out man. no one likes coming here much anymore. Your old a** is too f in loud. just no f-in class man.

this is real lame.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:07 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

So instead of the Demo's taking over Idaho, you're switching to the obvious...travel time to or from California?

Old 11-07-2020, 10:11 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thumbs down

Quote:
Arguably you have no idea what's happening to the western states that border California. Idaho is turning a slight shade of blue and its' people are not smart enough to become active; they'd rather be keyboard queens on the internet instead of working toward achieving elected seats on local school boards, county council, etc and making a difference.
Sorry, slight shade of blue is non-operative...2016 election showed votes approximately 2:1 Trump v. Hillary; 2010 had the same ratio Trump v. Bidet.

People here were very active before and during the election process. Go back and take a look at the results of the single BLM demonstration in Boise.

Idahoans have a very clear idea of what's happening to California's bordering states...that's why we're in Idaho.

Old 11-08-2020, 10:25 AM

As someone who leans incredibly Libertarian, It's a shame to see all those Libertarian votes just sitting there in each state when they could have put Republicans over the top of the Dems.
Old 11-09-2020, 7:08 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Libertarians are pretty equally split too and would not have gone all for one.

Andrew - Lancaster, CA
NRA Life Member, CRPA member, Calguns.net contributor, CGF / SAF / FPC / CCRKBA / GOA / NAGR / NRA-ILA contributor, USCCA member - Support your defenders!
Old 11-09-2020, 8:13 AM

Things you should be aware of: (from a private intelligence source)

TODAY’S BRIEFING:

InFocus: Risk of instability remains
2021 to remain politically contentious
AOC: Not cut out for politics?
BLM activists call for expanding election related disruption
Weekend Rollup

On Friday, I identified the Most Dangerous Course of Action for the nation to be outbreaks of protest, riots, and violence across the country should President Trump declare victory despite the projections. To reiterate, that remains the highest interim risk for national stability, followed by his victory through the courts, which would also spur weeks or months of protests, riots, and violence. President Trump is entitled to seek legal recourse and remain in office if projected election results are overturned. It’s not an editorial comment on who should or shouldn't win the 2020 election.

The Most Dangerous Course of Action didn’t materialize over the weekend. While parts of the country breathe a sigh of relief that riots have remained extremely limited, a risk of instability remains. The Trump campaign is scheduled to file another round of lawsuits over election results in Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, and Pennsylvania.

Critics characterize the legal strategy as a way for the Trump campaign to build a narrative or fuel a conspiracy that the election was stolen. Political pundits, including some Republicans, have demanded evidence of fraud; some implying that the Trump campaign has none. Trump campaign attorneys, meanwhile, remain adamant that there will be enough evidence of voter fraud to overturn election results. Reading through the various claims, evidence of voter fraud is likely to be confirmed, and there’s certainly evidence of voting irregularities that have so far not been sufficiently explained by state or local election officials. Ample evidence of voter fraud and counting irregularities will do nothing to bring ‘peace’ or ‘healing’ to the country. On Sunday, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) warned that conservatives remain in a dire situation regarding elections, and offered some hope to Trump voters. "If Republicans don't challenge and change the U.S. election system, there will never be another Republican president elected again. President Trump should not concede. We're down to less—10,000 votes in Georgia. He's going to win North Carolina. We have gone from 93,000 votes to less than 20,000 votes in Arizona, where more—more votes to be counted." Graham is echoed by others that President Trump has a path to victory by uncovering voter fraud through the courts.

There are two kinds of evidence of voter fraud and counting errors the Trump campaign must prove. The first is overt fraud. Last Friday, Michigan’s Secretary of State confirmed that voting software led to thousands of incorrect votes being cast for Biden in Antrim County. That error was discovered, and 2,500 votes were corrected, leading to Trump winning the county. That same software is used in as many as 28 other states, including Georgia where Biden currently leads by about 10,000 votes. The Trump campaign is urging closer looks to identify similar errors. Meanwhile in Nevada, a cross-check of voter rolls is alleged to have identified up to 9,000 illegally-cast ballots. Biden currently leads Nevada by 34,000 votes. Trump campaign officials continue to allege other instances of voter fraud and counting irregularities, which may end up flipping states previously called for Biden. Those can be uncovered through a transparent recount process.

The main problem right now with the other type of evidence--covered up--is that most of the actual evidence of voter fraud would be held by state and local election officials who have thus far shown to be uncooperative and less than transparent. The Trump campaign’s lawsuits will be aimed at investigating the factors leading to observed irregularities, which could produce evidence of voter fraud. Another problem for the Trump campaign, however, is a reliance on judges who could choose not to hear the cases. Two lawsuits have already been thrown out in Georgia and Michigan for lacking merit, however, lawsuits to be filed today are expected to be more substantial in detail.

If those lawsuits aren’t productive, then there’s still another path to victory beyond the courts. Should the Trump campaign choose, they can pursue electoral college votes through state legislatures in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona, who must meet by 14 December to appoint electoral college electors. In theory, any combination of those five states, whose state legislatures are majority Republican, could vote to send electors who will cast their votes for Trump, regardless of the state’s popular vote.

Right now, Trump’s most fervent defenders are pointing out that Al Gore was declared President-Elect for 37 days before the 2000 election result was overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court. Although it’s a long shot, a last-minute Trump victory through the courts or the legislative avenue would be very on-brand for 2020. It would also trigger the Most Dangerous Course of Action among the political opposition: mass protests and violence. - S.C.

POLITICAL WARNING

This month’s elections have Republicans in the driver’s seat in many state legislatures slated to redraw district lines starting in 2021. (AC: Led by former Attorney General Eric Holder, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee and Democrats spent $50 million on gaining back control of 13 state legislatures for next year’s redistricting fight. The Democratic Party failed to flip a single state house, while the Republicans picked up two. While not every state legislature gets to draw district lines, Republicans hold a sizable advantage over many of those that do. District lines decided next year will apply to Congressional seats for the rest of this decade, making this a huge political battle. This year will be especially contentious because Republicans have a desire to flip the House in 2022 midterms in mind. Beyond that, Leftists continue to express their displeasure of having Biden as president. Numerous Far Left media outlets have encouraged political activists not to relent on Biden, who’s seen by some as a lighter flavor of fascism. According to one socialist outlet, Biden’s “Democratic centrism” may backfire and put Republicans increasingly back in control in 2022 and 2024. In the era of low intensity conflict, “F--k Biden” will become for some as routine a political slogan as “F--k Trump.” - S.C.)

After numerous Democrats criticized the party’s lurch to the Left, Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) hinted that she may not want to continue in politics. “I don’t even know if I want to be in politics. You know, for real, in the first six months of my term, I didn’t even know if I was going to run for re-election this year. But I’m serious when I tell people the odds of me running for higher office and the odds of me just going off trying to start a homestead somewhere—they’re probably the same.” (AC: Given that AOC has pushed the Democratic Party to the Left, and that she’s widely seen as the future of the party, it’s difficult to see her exit from politics so soon. -S.C.)

ECONOMIC WARNING

Truckers protest planned for 29 November

According to a video going viral on social media, pro-Trump truckers are planning a “Stop the Tires” 24-hour strike later this month. “As of now, the word is November 29th. November 29th, we park ‘em and we don’t move…November 29th is the day we take this country back,” says the truck driver in the video. Other truckers say that a Biden administration will ruin the Trump era economy, between the Green New Deal, fracking bans, and other policies. (AC: While a couple of dates are being considered, one as early as 11 November, the idea is gaining traction on social media. There will undoubtedly be some who idle their trucks in protest, but as of right now, it doesn’t appear that this will lead to national stoppage of commercial transportation. -S.C.)

SocGen’s Kit Juckes warns dollar will weaken

In an interview this morning, Societe Generale’s Kit Juckes warned that the U.S. dollar is likely to weaken over the next few years due to the Federal Reserve’s monetary policies. “There’s a sense of euphoria that will be punctured by reality… [T]he most important thing about the next few years is that the Jay Powell Fed has promised to keep monetary policy extraordinarily accommodative for a long time” which will lead to a further weakening dollar. (AC: The Fed previously announced that interest rates will remain below zero for the foreseeable future, a policy that may last well into 2024. While low interest rates will keep borrowing cheap and be more conducive to economic expansion, one side effect will be inflation which could become far above the recent norms of 2-3% per year. - S.C.)

LOW INTENSITY CONFLICT INTSUM

Black Lives Matter (BLM) chatroom participants posted an election disruption guide calling for labor strikes, boycotts, eviction blockades, and rent strikes. In addition, they called for sabotaging government construction projects, harboring fugitives, supporting jail breaks, boosting propaganda efforts, and disrupting government meetings. In order to support disruptors and strike participants, they called for a “Boston Tea Party” type event with raids on supermarkets, businesses, and restaurants. (AC: All of these are potential components of the Most Dangerous Course of Action should President Trump achieve election victory. Disruptions are likely to continue following a confirmed Biden victory, but likely not to the same extent. - M.B.)

Weekend Roll-Up:

Seattle, Washington

A post-election protest/block party was broken up after a man was shot and killed in the Capitol Hill neighborhood near 10th and E. Pike. Reports identify the victim as Marquies Patterson. There is no word on why the shooting happened.
Portland, Oregon

Citing a weekend of mostly peaceful protests and demonstrations, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown has rescinded an executive order that put state troopers, sheriff’s deputies and police under a unified command structure in Portland to handle election-related unrest.
Antifa protesters moved from Laurelhurst Park to the Multnomah County Democrats building. Multiple windows were damaged and walls were spray painted with the word “Shame” last night in reference to Joe Biden being elected.
A few dozen people marched from Elizabeth Caruthers Park to the ICE building on Macadam Ave. in South Portland. The group chanted, “turn on the lights, come out and fight.” Officers shifted resources to the neighborhood and performed enhanced patrols.
Salem, Oregon

Several fights broke out between Trump supporters and anti-Trump counter protesters. Antifascists slashed tires and clashed with police. One antifascist was arrested after dumping spent shell casings on the ground.
Olympia, Washington

Antifascists counter protested and attacked pro-Trump supporters at a “Stop the Steal” protest.
Sacramento, California

Fights broke out between BLM activists and pro-Trump supporters at a “Stop the Steal” protest.
Ann Arbor, Michigan

BLM protestors marched in Ann Arbor, moved barricades into the streets, shouted at outdoor diners and taunted police.
Madison, Wisconsin

BLM activists vandalized buildings with calls for dead cops and multiple fights broke out at a Biden victory celebration.
Lansing, Michigan

Several fights broke out between Trump supporters and counter protesters.
Stop the Steal Rallies

Pro-Trump demonstrators calling for recounts, investigations, and election oversight took place in Anchorage, AK; Lansing, MI; Philadelphia, PA; Salem, OR; Olympia, Washington; Las Vegas, NV; Nashville, TN; Phoenix, AZ; Sacramento, CA; Beverly Hills, CA; Harrisburg, PA; Austin, TX; Vancouver, WA; Jefferson City, MO; Albany, NY; Charlotte, NC; Augusta, ME; Boise, ID; Madison, WI; Colorado Springs, CO; Atlanta, GA; Cincinnati, OH; Detroit, MI; and Wilmington, DE.

Upcoming Event Calendar

04-11 November: Week of Action (DSA/Antifa) (Salem & Portland, OR)

14 November: Community March (Huey Newton Gun Club) (DFW, TX)

14 November: Million MAGA March (Washington, DC)

Old 11-09-2020, 8:30 AM

According to the maps, two counties in Idaho were won by Clinton in 2016, and in 2020 Biden won 3 counties (same two as Clinton plus one more). Not a dramatic shift that everyone needs to panic
Old 11-09-2020, 9:09 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCT View Post
According to the maps, two counties in Idaho were won by Clinton in 2016, and in 2020 Biden won 3 counties (same two as Clinton plus one more). Not a dramatic shift that everyone needs to panic
Not news, and not unexpected, and no reports of panic in the state.

As expected, Bidet took Blain County (Sun Valley with a bunch of California money), Teton County (same thing) and Latah County (college town stupidity).

For the idiots here noting that population centers are what attract Demo voters in Idaho, Trump took both Ada and Canyon counties.

Idaho's firearms laws were written by essentially two Democrats...Most Demo's here operate a lot differently than those in California...and that's putting it mildly.

Last edited by -hanko; 11-09-2020 at 9:12 AM..
Old 11-09-2020, 3:41 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thumbs down

Quote:
Watch what will happen to Idaho, a solidly red state today. As the liberal enclave of Boise expands (no stopping such development), so will the attraction to move there (happening now), hence the spread of more liberalism. Won’t happen overnight, but the writing is on the wall. Instead of immigrant Mexicans who have taken over Arizona, for Idaho it will be white, affluent liberals from California. Kick and scream all you want, say I don’t know anything about it, but it’s coming.
You know less than Zero about it. Not kicking and screaming, but basically no change in Republican v. Demo voting this year v. 2020 with Hilary.

The writing on the wall indicates you don't know jack about a state with a Republican super-majority in the house and senate, let alone the LDS population here which are blessed with conservative politicians. Affluent liberals are already here in Blain and Teton counties, but they've been there for quite a while.

NO democrats were elected for Idaho seats in the US Senate or House.

Might be a good idea to take a look at facts instead of a pipe dream.

Old 11-09-2020, 3:47 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnireland View Post

TODAY’S BRIEFING:

Weekend Rollup

Why should we accept and believe info "from a private intelligence source" without confirmation?

This looks like a menustruating source on reddit.

Old 11-10-2020, 8:55 AM

Default Saddened

I am new to this forum and didn't realize that active verbal namecalling was permissible. I joined because this election cycle really proved to me that I need to be more active in supporting and preserving the constitution both financially and through involvement. I really don't think internal division is what we need at this time, especially in California. I wish this community the very best.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:19 AM

Well, you joined at the most contentious, most stressful time I have ever witnessed in this forum in my years here. Which also mirrors the country as well. When you have leftist and conservative gun owners in the same forum, that is bad enough. But with recent events, most of the members here are understandably enraged.

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett
Old 11-10-2020, 10:38 AM

Has the Left shown more balls than the Right...again? What will be the Right's response to the following...

Nevada Armed Leftist group claims to be “well stocked”

An Armed Leftist group in Nevada recently claimed that its members are “well stocked” with ammunition. In addition they claim to be able to conduct monthly, introductory training for members new to firearms. (AC: The gun buying spike of the coronavirus pandemic and Floyd unrest caught many off guard. While the group could have significant ammo stockpiled, their ability to conduct regular training and live fire is likely reduced due to current ammo prices. Multiple groups, however, continue to host range days--typically limited to less than a dozen members on static firing lines. The current ammo shortage will likely not completely stop these low round count range days from happening.

Armed Leftist groups conducting mutual aid across the country

Multiple armed Leftist organizations and chapters are conducting mutual aid campaigns across the country heading into the winter. Sleeping bags, shelters, cold weather gear, hygiene supplies, and food are common items being gathered for homeless populations (AC: Mutual aid programs are designed to build popular support. The increased membership of some armed Leftist groups will likely allow them to carry out larger mutual aid campaigns.

Armed Leftist groups rally support for eviction blockades and park sweeps

In multiple cities, armed Leftist groups rallied support to block evictions and impede law enforcement from clearing out homeless populations from parks. (AC: In the same vein of mutual aid, these efforts are designed to cast armed Leftist groups as community defenders against alleged oppressors--such as landlords and police officers. They likely focus recruiting efforts on lower income populations they claim to defend.
Old 11-10-2020, 4:55 PM

Default Cold War 2020

Those who are old remember the cold war.

Well, when both sides are armed, there is what our Govinment has called
"a Balance of Power".

- it Kept the super powers from nuking one another, and should also work with these armed groups.

Aren't you glad that the "left" - always accused of being Anti-guns, are now not only Pro, but are active users.

Should revive the gun industry when the nearly 75 million Americans who voted for Biden start stocking up on Guns & Ammo
Old 11-10-2020, 6:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Has the Left shown more balls than the Right...again? What will be the Right's response to the following...
Dubious source of information, selective content, inflammatory and provocative messaging.

And this is not your only alarmist post here.

You are here feeding the forum with misinformation and rabble-rousing words.

Intentional or not, this behavior helps no one. Not now, not later.
Old 11-10-2020, 6:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sociotter View Post
I am new to this forum and didn't realize that active verbal namecalling was permissible. I joined because this election cycle really proved to me that I need to be more active in supporting and preserving the constitution both financially and through involvement. I really don't think internal division is what we need at this time, especially in California. I wish this community the very best.
Welcome brother, you are 100% right, everyone need to be actively supporting and preserving the constitution, however we can.

You will find plenty of resources in regard to 2A here and how you can directly contribute to the CRPA; I hope you navigate well and able to answer your own call to action - while enjoying the rest of the firearm related content here.

Cheers,
Maryo
Old 11-10-2020, 8:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillsidehutz View Post
Dubious source of information, selective content, inflammatory and provocative messaging.

And this is not your only alarmist post here.

You are here feeding the forum with misinformation and rabble-rousing words.

Intentional or not, this behavior helps no one. Not now, not later.
I'm sorry you aren't as well informed as I am. Maybe I try harder.
Old 11-11-2020, 9:26 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thumbs down

Quote:
Sarcasm isn't really necessary.

Those who are actually more well informed than you are at least bright enough to post a link to their information.

If the posts have no link, what you're writing is curious and interesting, as well irrelevant.

If you don't know to copy and paste a url, ask for assistance. Without a url, you're wasting Calguns.net bandwidth, which obviously you don't support.

Last edited by -hanko; 11-11-2020 at 9:36 AM..
Old 11-11-2020, 9:50 AM

Quote:
I know what you are doing.

I called you out respectfully for multiple plagiarism and posting inflammatory content pushing for more partisanship and NOT conducive to the future of this election nor gun ownership.

Please dont take this personally.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:14 AM
Progressives Suck!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnderson87 View Post

I say shoot the Unicorns, I don't want them crapping their poisonous excrement all over the place.

Go share your interest in 2A with someone who could give a crap about your interest. Here on CalGuns, we support 2A and the Constitution.

After all, I wouldn't share my interest in firearms with a pedophile who has an interest in firearms! So, why you?

I don't know how many times that we get these crybaby appeals for understanding from leftist gun owners BS. If you vote Democrack, you are anti-2A period. So, WHY should we listen to your whining?
Old 11-11-2020, 10:29 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
I say shoot the Unicorns, I don't want them crapping their poisonous excrement all over the place.

Go share your interest in 2A with someone who could give a crap about your interest. Here on CalGuns, we support 2A and the Constitution.

After all, I wouldn't share my interest in firearms with a pedophile who has an interest in firearms! So, why you?

I don't know how many times that we get these crybaby appeals for understanding from leftist gun owners BS. If you vote Democrack, you are anti-2A period. So, WHY should we listen to your whining?
That makes sense to me...I don't see any posts about converting Democrats to Republicans here.

That said, this is from the opening page of this forum...

"Calguns.net® The Home of the California Firearms Owner's Resistance"