Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum Information on how to get a LTC in yourCounty

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #401  
Old 02-24-2014, 6:02 PM
cindynles's Avatar
cindynles cindynles is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Temecula
Posts: 2,763
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Sniff is pro gun, sure................

__________________
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759
Reply With Quote
  #402  
Old 02-24-2014, 6:04 PM
cindynles's Avatar
cindynles cindynles is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Temecula
Posts: 2,763
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default



__________________
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759
Reply With Quote
  #403  
Old 02-24-2014, 8:25 PM
enron enron is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 33
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindynles View Post
Sniff is pro gun, sure................
This guy is an elitist career politician. He likes guns, but you don't need them because of his excellent service provided by his department.

GMAFB, not sure why the associations fall over him, but he's the worst and years of court battles will be required with this guy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Reply With Quote
  #404  
Old 02-25-2014, 9:25 AM
Drabnor Drabnor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Winchester
Posts: 380
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

So who wants to be the first to apply with only "self defense" as a GC? I'm filling out the paperwork now, but will be a week or so before I can get the livescan done...
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 02-25-2014, 9:26 AM
Budguy21 Budguy21 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 60
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default Riverside Sheriff Sniff

Have any of you that are bashing him and his process actually tried applying? When I first looked at the process and the extra paperwork requested, I too was intimidated. But I said **** it, and applied anyways, AND I WAS APPROVED. If you want the CCW bad enough, turn in your application. It's one thing to complain if you've been denied, it's another to complain if you haven't even tried.
Reply With Quote
  #406  
Old 02-25-2014, 9:37 AM
chip3757 chip3757 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Riverside
Posts: 206
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drabnor View Post
So who wants to be the first to apply with only "self defense" as a GC? I'm filling out the paperwork now, but will be a week or so before I can get the livescan done...
Unless something has changed do not do a live scan until they send you. They will give you the proper paperwork and tell you where to go.
Reply With Quote
  #407  
Old 02-25-2014, 9:51 AM
Drabnor Drabnor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Winchester
Posts: 380
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip3757 View Post
Unless something has changed do not do a live scan until they send you. They will give you the proper paperwork and tell you where to go.
I want to do a pre-application background check on myself so I can list everything on the application exactly as it's recorded in my background check.

I COULD probably come up with a GC that would pass the unconstitutional requirements that are in place now, but I would MUCH rather use "self defense" and have their policy change...
Reply With Quote
  #408  
Old 02-25-2014, 1:20 PM
cindynles's Avatar
cindynles cindynles is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Temecula
Posts: 2,763
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budguy21 View Post
Have any of you that are bashing him and his process actually tried applying? When I first looked at the process and the extra paperwork requested, I too was intimidated. But I said **** it, and applied anyways, AND I WAS APPROVED. If you want the CCW bad enough, turn in your application. It's one thing to complain if you've been denied, it's another to complain if you haven't even tried.
__________________
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759
Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 02-25-2014, 2:09 PM
inbox485's Avatar
inbox485 inbox485 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 3,706
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindynles View Post
In all fairness didn't you have something like fear of coyotes as your good cause (or am I thinking of somebody else)?
__________________
Up for rent...
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 02-25-2014, 5:49 PM
cindynles's Avatar
cindynles cindynles is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Temecula
Posts: 2,763
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbox485 View Post
In all fairness didn't you have something like fear of coyotes as your good cause (or am I thinking of somebody else)?
In all fairness who approved the following policy?

"Valid death threats or harassment are the criteria where issuance of a CCW will be considered for personal protection".
__________________
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759
Reply With Quote
  #411  
Old 02-25-2014, 5:51 PM
cindynles's Avatar
cindynles cindynles is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Temecula
Posts: 2,763
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbox485 View Post
In all fairness didn't you have something like fear of coyotes as your good cause (or am I thinking of somebody else)?
In all fairness whose decision was it to require the completion of an additional form for CCW applications? California law is very explicit that this is not allowed.

PC 26175 (g) An applicant shall not be required to complete any additional application or form for a license, or to provide any information other than that necessary to complete the standard application form described in subdivision (a), except to clarify or interpret information provided by the applicant on the standard application form.
__________________
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759
Reply With Quote
  #412  
Old 02-25-2014, 5:53 PM
safewaysecurity's Avatar
safewaysecurity safewaysecurity is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Contra Costa County
Posts: 6,168
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

In that letter the sheriff sent you he didnt give the reason why you were denied as required by law.
Reply With Quote
  #413  
Old 02-25-2014, 6:07 PM
cindynles's Avatar
cindynles cindynles is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Temecula
Posts: 2,763
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by safewaysecurity View Post
In that letter the sheriff sent you he didnt give the reason why you were denied as required by law.
I was deigned before that law went into effect.
__________________
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759
Reply With Quote
  #414  
Old 02-25-2014, 10:30 PM
inbox485's Avatar
inbox485 inbox485 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 3,706
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

cindynles, I'm not picking on you or defending Smelly or Sniff or whatever he calls himself. My point was you when up to a plantation boss and said gimme instead of yessa massa. You knew it would be denied. I don't even fault you for doing exactly what you did. I'd consider doing it again now that he'd have to articulate the reason for denial. But you can't say you made an honest attempt to jump through the hoops on that one.
__________________
Up for rent...
Reply With Quote
  #415  
Old 02-26-2014, 6:59 AM
cindynles's Avatar
cindynles cindynles is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Temecula
Posts: 2,763
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbox485 View Post
cindynles, I'm not picking on you or defending Smelly or Sniff or whatever he calls himself. My point was you when up to a plantation boss and said gimme instead of yessa massa. You knew it would be denied. I don't even fault you for doing exactly what you did. I'd consider doing it again now that he'd have to articulate the reason for denial. But you can't say you made an honest attempt to jump through the hoops on that one.
I made an honest attempt to follow the law. I did not embellish my good cause statement and I only submitted the forms expressly allowed per the California PC.

I followed the law, Sniff did not. Now he gets to explain his policy.

He says his policy is "very reasonable", I disagree. Its his job as a politician running for office to explain it.

I'm asking the questions on social media, he is deleting those questions instead of answering them. What does that tell us?

He says the statements I am making are "bunk", yet the facts are that Riverside County has issued less than 800 permits (0.043% issuance rate).

My goal is to get the facts out. These are facts, if Sniff or his supporters want this to go away then he needs to answer the questions and bring his policy into compliance with state law.
__________________
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759
Reply With Quote
  #416  
Old 02-26-2014, 9:37 AM
inbox485's Avatar
inbox485 inbox485 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 3,706
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindynles View Post
I made an honest attempt to follow the law. I did not embellish my good cause statement and I only submitted the forms expressly allowed per the California PC.

I followed the law, Sniff did not. Now he gets to explain his policy.

He says his policy is "very reasonable", I disagree. Its his job as a politician running for office to explain it.

I'm asking the questions on social media, he is deleting those questions instead of answering them. What does that tell us?

He says the statements I am making are "bunk", yet the facts are that Riverside County has issued less than 800 permits (0.043% issuance rate).

My goal is to get the facts out. These are facts, if Sniff or his supporters want this to go away then he needs to answer the questions and bring his policy into compliance with state law.
I understand. He isn't the 2nd amendment backer he pretends to be, and the bulk of his CCW process is in direct violation of existing PC. I'm just saying you didn't really try to play his game his way. I don't even fault you for that, but it sounds like you knew your application would be denied before you turned it in.
__________________
Up for rent...
Reply With Quote
  #417  
Old 02-26-2014, 3:08 PM
Cr6IC's Avatar
Cr6IC Cr6IC is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 460
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

I would rather play the game the way it's spelled out in the law rather than Sniff's way - which is why I have not yet applied.
Given the fact that he flouts current PCs without consequence, I imagine he'll flout the results of the Peruta ruling, as far as he possibly can.
At least the openly anti-2A sheriffs are honest about it.
Reply With Quote
  #418  
Old 02-26-2014, 3:16 PM
Cr6IC's Avatar
Cr6IC Cr6IC is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 460
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budguy21 View Post
Have any of you that are bashing him and his process actually tried applying? When I first looked at the process and the extra paperwork requested, I too was intimidated. But I said **** it, and applied anyways, AND I WAS APPROVED. If you want the CCW bad enough, turn in your application. It's one thing to complain if you've been denied, it's another to complain if you haven't even tried.
I'm complaining because he's not following the law as it currently stands, and he's not being held accountable for it. Too many gunnies think he's a swell guy because he makes the right noises at a few gun events.
There is absolutely NOTHING holding this guy back from accepting self defense as GC even BEFORE Peruta, if he's as pro 2A as he claims to be.
He could remove all the illegal roadblocks in the process today, if he felt like it, but he hasn't, and he likely won't until forced. That gives the lie to his supposed stance.
Reply With Quote
  #419  
Old 03-05-2014, 1:50 PM
Budguy21 Budguy21 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 60
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindynles View Post

He says the statements I am making are "bunk", yet the facts are that Riverside County has issued less than 800 permits (0.043% issuance rate)
That % is assuming that EVERYONE in RivCo applied for a CCW. The fact is, 100% of the residents don't want to carry. In fact, many pro-gun people don't want to carry. So the more accurate numbers we need to see is the number of applications approved as the % of applications submitted. THAT is the most important number.
Reply With Quote
  #420  
Old 03-05-2014, 2:22 PM
inbox485's Avatar
inbox485 inbox485 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 3,706
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budguy21 View Post
That % is assuming that EVERYONE in RivCo applied for a CCW. The fact is, 100% of the residents don't want to carry. In fact, many pro-gun people don't want to carry. So the more accurate numbers we need to see is the number of applications approved as the % of applications submitted. THAT is the most important number.
Not really. The accurate number would be the number of people that would apply if protection was good cause vs the people who have been approved. I know there are normal people who have permits, but they used things like occupation or close involvement with competition or things like that. If I thought personal protection or going shooting every other month or so would qualify I'd apply, but it seems pretty clear that like cindynles, I'd just be wasting my time. I also don't really feel like digging up references that I want knowing that I'm applying, or the rest of the stuff he illegally demands in the application. I'm tempted to just apply with the standard CA application just to get the stupid rejection letter, but that is a lot of work and money just for a stupid rejection letter. If there was any follow up plan, I'd go for it, but so far nothing but crickets on bringing our rouge sheriff in line with the law.
__________________
Up for rent...
Reply With Quote
  #421  
Old 03-05-2014, 8:30 PM
Budguy21 Budguy21 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 60
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Ok, fine, however you want to look at it. But posting issued permits as a % of total population is pointless, and not accurate.
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 03-05-2014, 10:05 PM
inbox485's Avatar
inbox485 inbox485 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 3,706
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budguy21 View Post
Ok, fine, however you want to look at it. But posting issued permits as a % of total population is pointless, and not accurate.
You are definitely correct on that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
__________________
Up for rent...
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 03-06-2014, 10:41 PM
cindynles's Avatar
cindynles cindynles is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Temecula
Posts: 2,763
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budguy21 View Post
Ok, fine, however you want to look at it. But posting issued permits as a % of total population is pointless, and not accurate.
How about the fact that the written policy of Sheriff Sniff is:

Quote:
Valid death threats or harassment are the criteria where issuance of a CCW license will be considered for personal protection
Is that pointless? How about the fact that the CCW does everything they can to discourage people from applying (so they can say that they approve most applicants)? How about the fact that Sheriff Sniff doesn't follow CA law? Is all of that pointless? What about Sniff running around all over the county declaring that he is a 2nd amendment supporter while refusing to answer any questions about his CCW policy?
__________________
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 03-07-2014, 8:48 AM
Budguy21 Budguy21 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 60
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

If you get discouraged from applying, that is on you. I chose not to get discouraged, I did as they asked, and I got my permit. Yes, it would be better if the process was changed. But if someone doesn't even bother to apply because they think it's too difficult, then they must not really want the permit bad enough. I dont have valid death threats or harassment, and I was approved. Like Wayne Gretzky said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 03-07-2014, 9:21 AM
Sleighter's Avatar
Sleighter Sleighter is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Riverside County - where the rednecks and hillbillies meet the suburbs
Posts: 3,648
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budguy21 View Post
If you get discouraged from applying, that is on you. I chose not to get discouraged, I did as they asked, and I got my permit. Yes, it would be better if the process was changed. But if someone doesn't even bother to apply because they think it's too difficult, then they must not really want the permit bad enough. I dont have valid death threats or harassment, and I was approved. Like Wayne Gretzky said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
What was your Good Cause that they accepted?
__________________
If you are wondering if you can get a LTC in Riverside County: THE ANSWER IS YES!

Join the discussion at:http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=352777
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 03-07-2014, 2:04 PM
Ceemack Ceemack is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 111
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default Time for a new Sheriff?

If you haven't already read it, this interview with Sheriff's candidate Chad Bianco is pretty interesting. He has a shall-issue attitude toward CCW, even though this interview was done before the Peruta decision was released.

http://www.stormingthelionsden.com/2...ounty-sheriff/

The election is June 3, 2014.

Last edited by Ceemack; 03-07-2014 at 2:13 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 03-07-2014, 5:44 PM
hmvan's Avatar
hmvan hmvan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 270
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

So, I am ready to begin the process, have reference letters done and application completed. Should I wait till June after election? Or submit now?
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 03-07-2014, 5:46 PM
SublimeJJ99's Avatar
SublimeJJ99 SublimeJJ99 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal (Riverside County)
Posts: 310
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceemack View Post
If you haven't already read it, this interview with Sheriff's candidate Chad Bianco is pretty interesting. He has a shall-issue attitude toward CCW, even though this interview was done before the Peruta decision was released.

The election is June 3, 2014.
Bianco has my vote. Sniff smells like an elitist to me. We have enough of those politicians in office. I have been through the CCW process and was not approved. I felt my good cause was solid but it did not seem so to them.
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 03-08-2014, 12:46 AM
baseacegoku's Avatar
baseacegoku baseacegoku is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 230
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

after reading that interview, Bianco has my vote as well.
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 03-10-2014, 10:57 AM
mtsul's Avatar
mtsul mtsul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Crappy Ca, in Riverside (woodcrest)
Posts: 2,063
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

So can we apply with self defense or protection of myself and my family? For GC?
__________________
WTB M38 mosin
WTB berreta 90-TWO
WTB CZ PO-7, Parrot, Shadow/2, Czechmate
WTB CZ 512 22wmr
Reply With Quote
  #431  
Old 03-10-2014, 10:59 AM
inbox485's Avatar
inbox485 inbox485 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 3,706
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtsul View Post
So can we apply with self defense or protection of myself and my family? For GC?
Read the last few pages.
__________________
Up for rent...
Reply With Quote
  #432  
Old 03-11-2014, 9:15 AM
cindynles's Avatar
cindynles cindynles is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Temecula
Posts: 2,763
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

I think Sheriff Sniff is making his position clear. LTC in Riverside County is a "Privilege".

Question (reporter):
Quote:
If it is true, does it matter if more law-abiding citizens are allowed to have LTC/CCW licenses?
Answer (Sniff):
Quote:
I think all of us would agree that there are some people that should never be issued the privilege of carrying a loaded, concealed handgun among us in public places, like movie theaters, stores, markets and driving down our public streets. So, the “discretion” of the police chief or sheriff can be a good thing in protecting the public. The key on CCW permit issuance is to be both fair and reasonable, while still protecting our entire community from being placed at potentially increased risk.
http://www.mydesert.com/apps/pbcs.dl...=2014303100006
__________________
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759
Reply With Quote
  #433  
Old 03-11-2014, 9:20 AM
inbox485's Avatar
inbox485 inbox485 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 3,706
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindynles View Post
I think Sheriff Sniff is making his position clear. LTC in Riverside County is a "Privilege".

Question (reporter):


Answer (Sniff):


http://www.mydesert.com/apps/pbcs.dl...=2014303100006
He's a good ole boy with a plantation mentality. He thinks he is god and will continue to dole out rights on his terms and his terms only so long as he is left to do so.
__________________
Up for rent...
Reply With Quote
  #434  
Old 03-11-2014, 1:14 PM
mtsul's Avatar
mtsul mtsul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Crappy Ca, in Riverside (woodcrest)
Posts: 2,063
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbox485 View Post
Read the last few pages.
Wow! So helpful.
__________________
WTB M38 mosin
WTB berreta 90-TWO
WTB CZ PO-7, Parrot, Shadow/2, Czechmate
WTB CZ 512 22wmr
Reply With Quote
  #435  
Old 03-11-2014, 1:19 PM
inbox485's Avatar
inbox485 inbox485 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 3,706
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtsul View Post
Wow! So helpful.
Actually it was. That exact question was discussed in detail over the last few pages. There isn't a yes or no here is your information on a silver platter sir answer. I could retype the last few pages for you or I could tell you to go back and read. If you want a one post answer:



Go nuts. Worst that can happen is you get denied.
__________________
Up for rent...

Last edited by inbox485; 03-11-2014 at 1:29 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #436  
Old 03-11-2014, 8:59 PM
mtsul's Avatar
mtsul mtsul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Crappy Ca, in Riverside (woodcrest)
Posts: 2,063
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbox485 View Post
Actually it was. That exact question was discussed in detail over the last few pages. There isn't a yes or no here is your information on a silver platter sir answer. I could retype the last few pages for you or I could tell you to go back and read. If you want a one post answer:



Go nuts. Worst that can happen is you get denied.
the answer to the question I ask is "no self-defense is not accepted in riverside at this time" I did not have the time to read the pages so I was asking for a quick answer a simple "no" would have been very appreciated as oppose to sarcasm
__________________
WTB M38 mosin
WTB berreta 90-TWO
WTB CZ PO-7, Parrot, Shadow/2, Czechmate
WTB CZ 512 22wmr
Reply With Quote
  #437  
Old 03-11-2014, 8:59 PM
mtsul's Avatar
mtsul mtsul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Crappy Ca, in Riverside (woodcrest)
Posts: 2,063
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbox485 View Post
Actually it was. That exact question was discussed in detail over the last few pages. There isn't a yes or no here is your information on a silver platter sir answer. I could retype the last few pages for you or I could tell you to go back and read. If you want a one post answer:



Go nuts. Worst that can happen is you get denied.
the answer to the question I asked is "no self-defense is not accepted in riverside at this time" I did not have the time to read the pages so I was asking for a quick answer a simple "no" would have been very appreciated as oppose to sarcasm
__________________
WTB M38 mosin
WTB berreta 90-TWO
WTB CZ PO-7, Parrot, Shadow/2, Czechmate
WTB CZ 512 22wmr
Reply With Quote
  #438  
Old 03-11-2014, 9:14 PM
383green's Avatar
383green 383green is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,328
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

There is no simple "yes" or "no" answer yet. The dust still hasn't settled from the Peruta and Richardson rulings. As far as I can tell, nothing has definitively changed in Riverside county yet as a result from those rulings. The "abso…lutely" picture may be a bit snarky, but inbox485 was correct that your question was about precisely what we've been discussing here over the last few days, and you should read the last few days' worth of posts if you want to catch up. There's nothing definitive to summarize yet.
Reply With Quote
  #439  
Old 03-11-2014, 9:40 PM
mtsul's Avatar
mtsul mtsul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Crappy Ca, in Riverside (woodcrest)
Posts: 2,063
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbox485 View Post
Actually it was. That exact question was discussed in detail over the last few pages. There isn't a yes or no here is your information on a silver platter sir answer. I could retype the last few pages for you or I could tell you to go back and read. If you want a one post answer:



Go nuts. Worst that can happen is you get denied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 383green View Post
There is no simple "yes" or "no" answer yet. The dust still hasn't settled from the Peruta and Richardson rulings. As far as I can tell, nothing has definitively changed in Riverside county yet as a result from those rulings. The "abso…lutely" picture may be a bit snarky, but inbox485 was correct that your question was about precisely what we've been discussing here over the last few days, and you should read the last few days' worth of posts if you want to catch up. There's nothing definitive to summarize yet.
So until something changes I'll have to stick with the good cause I have,:/
I hope some day soon all people can use self-defense as Gc
__________________
WTB M38 mosin
WTB berreta 90-TWO
WTB CZ PO-7, Parrot, Shadow/2, Czechmate
WTB CZ 512 22wmr
Reply With Quote
  #440  
Old 03-11-2014, 9:45 PM
383green's Avatar
383green 383green is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,328
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtsul View Post
I hope some day soon all people can use self-defense as Gc
I think we're getting close! This is pretty exciting.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:05 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2020, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.
Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Tactical Gear Military Boots 5.11 Tactical