Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum Information on how to get a LTC in yourCounty

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3841  
Old 02-11-2021, 8:11 AM
Citadelgrad87's Avatar
Citadelgrad87 Citadelgrad87 is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,802
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthracite View Post
Don't understand what you mean by "time limit", just admit everything because they'll know about it already.
Exactly. One non insane speed ticket is not going to cost you ccw.

One, exactly one, omission on your application will cost you ccw.

Act accordingly.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony270 View Post
It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by repubconserv View Post
Print it out and frame it for all I care
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. J Beezy View Post
Unfortunately for you, I have the truth on my side and... Iím definitely better than you at what you make a living from.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Reply With Quote
  #3842  
Old 02-11-2021, 8:26 AM
pblawman pblawman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 10
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzilla View Post
Hey Guys here is my current timeline

8/23/20 - Appointment Made (appt date 2/4/21)
1/20/21 - Live Scan
2/2/21 - Live Scan All Completed
2/4/21 - Interview (requested more documents)
2/4/21 - Submitted all requested documents
2/10/21 - Still waiting for approval
That's great. Just curious what additional documents they requested.
Reply With Quote
  #3843  
Old 02-11-2021, 10:37 AM
Mike_T Mike_T is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Irvine
Posts: 36
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Is a ďfix it ticketĒ for no front plates considered a moving violation?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3844  
Old 02-11-2021, 10:39 AM
9Cal_OC's Avatar
9Cal_OC 9Cal_OC is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Orange County
Posts: 2,541
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
Is a “fix it ticket” for no front plates considered a moving violation?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not considered a moving violation but you should still list it anyways.

They’re looking to see if you disclose any police contact.
__________________
Freedom isn't free...

NRA RSO and Pistol, PPITH, PPOTH Instructor
Reply With Quote
  #3845  
Old 02-11-2021, 10:41 AM
Mike_T Mike_T is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Irvine
Posts: 36
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Cal_OC View Post
Not considered a moving violation but you should still list it anyways.

Theyíre looking to see if you disclose any police contact.

Thank you. Will do.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3846  
Old 02-11-2021, 11:01 AM
Citadelgrad87's Avatar
Citadelgrad87 Citadelgrad87 is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,802
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pblawman View Post
That's great. Just curious what additional documents they requested.
Just spitballing, but I am always curious about this. Note the date additional docs were requested and the date they were submitted are the same day.

My take is they are asking for documentation to establish what you claim is true. If it is true, it's never a bother to provide them.

Examples, my dad uses remote camping and wildlife photography as part of his GC. They asked for a few photos of his trips. He is a veteran, they asked for his DD214.

It's stuff you will have handy. I think they are making sure the files are complete in case there is ever a state audit of issuing practices.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony270 View Post
It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by repubconserv View Post
Print it out and frame it for all I care
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. J Beezy View Post
Unfortunately for you, I have the truth on my side and... Iím definitely better than you at what you make a living from.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Reply With Quote
  #3847  
Old 02-11-2021, 2:35 PM
dsrtne1 dsrtne1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 88
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplecelectric View Post
Has anyone had experience coming in contact with LEO while carrying and what was the LEO's reaction when you disclosed you were CCW and armed?
Have had LEO contact twice. Both times just handed over my CCW and DL together. The first time, the officer just took a look at it and said thanks before handing it back. Second time, the officer looked at it and said "Does this mean you're carrying right now?" to which I responded yes and he said "Cool! What do you carry?". Seemed like it may have been his first time seeing a non-LEO with a CCW. Both times were responding to burglary alarms at my business. I'd imagine the reaction during a traffic stop might vary a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
Is a ďfix it ticketĒ for no front plates considered a moving violation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Cal_OC View Post
Not considered a moving violation but you should still list it anyways.

Theyíre looking to see if you disclose any police contact.
Not a moving violation and not required. I've disclosed my 1 moving violation and did not mention the 3 or 4 fix it tickets I've had on both my initial and renewal application and I was not asked about them either time. That field in the application specifies moving violations. If they wanted you to disclose any police contact they would probably just ask you to list any police contact. No need to over-complicate it.
Reply With Quote
  #3848  
Old 02-11-2021, 4:15 PM
WinchesterBolt WinchesterBolt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 57
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

One thing I wasn't sure whether to include - did not seem to fit in any of the questions asked about any traffic citations, any arrests, etc. - is being sent to secondary inspection on coming back into the country . . .customs and border protection asked a few questions, searched my car, then sent me on my way. Not sure why they sent me to secondary, maybe just the lateness of the hour. Curious if this is something I should mention?
Reply With Quote
  #3849  
Old 02-12-2021, 5:43 AM
Guninator's Avatar
Guninator Guninator is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: OC
Posts: 573
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthracite View Post
Don't understand what you mean by "time limit", just admit everything because they'll know about it already.
It's been two+ years since I filled out the application, but IIRC, it asks about tickets within the past 5 years. I certainly didn't mention 15 year old tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrtne1 View Post
Not a moving violation and not required. I've disclosed my 1 moving violation and did not mention the 3 or 4 fix it tickets I've had on both my initial and renewal application and I was not asked about them either time. That field in the application specifies moving violations. If they wanted you to disclose any police contact they would probably just ask you to list any police contact. No need to over-complicate it.
I left an HOV lane ticket off of my application. In my interview the investigator asked if there was anything else I'd like to disclose. I told her about the HOV ticket, and told her I left it off because it is not a moving violation. She said the application asks about tickets, not moving violations, and thank you for disclosing it.

Maybe that application question has been changed in the past two years.
__________________
IAALBNYL, DNROTAALA: I Am A Lawyer But Not Your Lawyer. Do Not Rely On The Above As Legal Advice.

Be sure to add CRPA as your charity in Amazon Smile.
Reply With Quote
  #3850  
Old 02-12-2021, 7:50 AM
dsrtne1 dsrtne1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 88
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guninator View Post
I left an HOV lane ticket off of my application. In my interview the investigator asked if there was anything else I'd like to disclose. I told her about the HOV ticket, and told her I left it off because it is not a moving violation. She said the application asks about tickets, not moving violations, and thank you for disclosing it.

Maybe that application question has been changed in the past two years.
It specifies moving violations only and motor vehicle accidents. I believe an HOV ticket is a moving violation. I can see why they would want that disclosed, but donít think they care too much about correctable violations like no front plate or window tint.
Reply With Quote
  #3851  
Old 02-13-2021, 12:48 PM
cmoc cmoc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Is there a way to go back an edit the packet you submitted to add moving violations? I have a speeding ticket that was dismissed a few years ago and one I got recently that Iím waiting for the court date. Do they want both of those disclosed ?
Reply With Quote
  #3852  
Old 02-13-2021, 3:53 PM
solidfreshdope solidfreshdope is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 803
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoc View Post
Is there a way to go back an edit the packet you submitted to add moving violations? I have a speeding ticket that was dismissed a few years ago and one I got recently that Iím waiting for the court date. Do they want both of those disclosed ?


Yes. Better to be open about it. I brought up in my interview things that were dismissed that were not included in my packet.
__________________
Welcome to the United Snakes.
Reply With Quote
  #3853  
Old 02-13-2021, 8:24 PM
EASonBASS's Avatar
EASonBASS EASonBASS is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: The OC
Posts: 129
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoc View Post
Is there a way to go back an edit the packet you submitted to add moving violations? I have a speeding ticket that was dismissed a few years ago and one I got recently that Iím waiting for the court date. Do they want both of those disclosed ?
I donít recall if you can edit but Iím fairly certain you can upload additional docs. You could just write up a brief disclosure and upload.
__________________
The more I know the less I don't know.
Reply With Quote
  #3854  
Old 02-14-2021, 8:24 AM
Guninator's Avatar
Guninator Guninator is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: OC
Posts: 573
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrtne1 View Post
It specifies moving violations only and motor vehicle accidents. I believe an HOV ticket is a moving violation. I can see why they would want that disclosed, but donít think they care too much about correctable violations like no front plate or window tint.
No, HOV (CVC 21655.9) is not a moving violation (i.e., it is not an offense that adds a point to one's DMV record). Crossing a double yellow HOV line is, however a mover that will get you a DMV point.

Again, I haven't filled out the application form in 2 1/3 years, so I cannot vouch for what the wording is on the traffic citation question at this time.
__________________
IAALBNYL, DNROTAALA: I Am A Lawyer But Not Your Lawyer. Do Not Rely On The Above As Legal Advice.

Be sure to add CRPA as your charity in Amazon Smile.
Reply With Quote
  #3855  
Old 02-14-2021, 3:15 PM
cmoc cmoc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASonBASS View Post
I donít recall if you can edit but Iím fairly certain you can upload additional docs. You could just write up a brief disclosure and upload.

That is pretty smart, I think I'll do that. Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #3856  
Old 02-15-2021, 4:05 PM
Citadelgrad87's Avatar
Citadelgrad87 Citadelgrad87 is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,802
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

My timeline.

Expiry 3/22/01

Submitted renewal packet less training cert, 12/22/20

Submitted training Cert 1/05/2021.

Email noting approval and saying they will contact me to pay for my permit over the phone and mail me my permit, 02/15/2021.

55 days from initial submission to approval.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony270 View Post
It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by repubconserv View Post
Print it out and frame it for all I care
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. J Beezy View Post
Unfortunately for you, I have the truth on my side and... Iím definitely better than you at what you make a living from.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Reply With Quote
  #3857  
Old 02-16-2021, 3:00 PM
Citadelgrad87's Avatar
Citadelgrad87 Citadelgrad87 is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,802
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
My timeline.

Expiry 3/22/01

Submitted renewal packet less training cert, 12/22/20

Submitted training Cert 1/05/2021.

Email noting approval and saying they will contact me to pay for my permit over the phone and mail me my permit, 02/15/2021.

55 days from initial submission to approval.
And today, 24 hours after approval, the SO called and took my payment over the phone. The new permit will be good from 3/22, when my old one expires, so I get the full 2 years.

Always a pleasure to deal with OCSD, at least for us law abiding folks...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony270 View Post
It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by repubconserv View Post
Print it out and frame it for all I care
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. J Beezy View Post
Unfortunately for you, I have the truth on my side and... Iím definitely better than you at what you make a living from.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Reply With Quote
  #3858  
Old 02-19-2021, 3:09 PM
Citadelgrad87's Avatar
Citadelgrad87 Citadelgrad87 is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,802
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
And today, 24 hours after approval, the SO called and took my payment over the phone. The new permit will be good from 3/22, when my old one expires, so I get the full 2 years.

Always a pleasure to deal with OCSD, at least for us law abiding folks...
And today I got my permit in the mail.

Dec 22 to Feb 19, permit in hand.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony270 View Post
It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by repubconserv View Post
Print it out and frame it for all I care
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. J Beezy View Post
Unfortunately for you, I have the truth on my side and... Iím definitely better than you at what you make a living from.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Reply With Quote
  #3859  
Old 02-19-2021, 9:22 PM
WingDings's Avatar
WingDings WingDings is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: OC / LA
Posts: 804
iTrader: 112 / 100%
Default

Anybody do an add/delete weapon amendment lately?

Uploaded everything on Tuesday, no word as of today.

Trying to remember how long the last one took and how quickly I received notice that it was being processed.
Reply With Quote
  #3860  
Old 02-19-2021, 11:12 PM
9Cal_OC's Avatar
9Cal_OC 9Cal_OC is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Orange County
Posts: 2,541
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingDings View Post
Anybody do an add/delete weapon amendment lately?

Uploaded everything on Tuesday, no word as of today.

Trying to remember how long the last one took and how quickly I received notice that it was being processed.
Itís gonna take a while.

Last I read, about 30-45 days out.

Pre-Covid, about 10 days.
__________________
Freedom isn't free...

NRA RSO and Pistol, PPITH, PPOTH Instructor
Reply With Quote
  #3861  
Old 02-20-2021, 4:38 AM
WingDings's Avatar
WingDings WingDings is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: OC / LA
Posts: 804
iTrader: 112 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Cal_OC View Post
Itís gonna take a while.

Last I read, about 30-45 days out.

Pre-Covid, about 10 days.
Cheers, 9Cal. Bummer. Remember it being a relatively quick process last time.
Reply With Quote
  #3862  
Old 02-22-2021, 8:30 PM
918JBAM 918JBAM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Applied: 10/01/20
Training/Livescan - 11/15/20
Appointment/interview after checking 3 times a day - 12/30/20
Extra paperwork - 12/30/20
Still waiting for final decision - 2/22/21
Reply With Quote
  #3863  
Old 02-23-2021, 4:14 AM
anthracite anthracite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Southern California
Posts: 773
iTrader: 46 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 918JBAM View Post
Applied: 10/01/20
Training/Livescan - 11/15/20
Appointment/interview after checking 3 times a day - 12/30/20
Extra paperwork - 12/30/20
Still waiting for final decision - 2/22/21
I check 2-3 times a day and never seen an earlier date open up.

Hopefully you get yours soon.
__________________
Have any Real Estate and/or Mortgage related questions? Over 15 years of Residential, Commercial, Investment, Management, & Land Experience. Primarily help Veterans. Shoot me a PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3864  
Old 02-23-2021, 9:29 AM
pblawman pblawman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 10
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 918JBAM View Post
Applied: 10/01/20
Training/Livescan - 11/15/20
Appointment/interview after checking 3 times a day - 12/30/20
Extra paperwork - 12/30/20
Still waiting for final decision - 2/22/21
Is there anyone that you can reach out to in order to inquire about the status? Was the "extra paperwork" to document your GC, or were there issues that needed to be resolved? There's not enough information here to decipher what's going on.
Reply With Quote
  #3865  
Old 02-23-2021, 12:09 PM
Mike_T Mike_T is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Irvine
Posts: 36
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 918JBAM View Post
Applied: 10/01/20
Training/Livescan - 11/15/20
Appointment/interview after checking 3 times a day - 12/30/20
Extra paperwork - 12/30/20
Still waiting for final decision - 2/22/21

Try calling the unit to see if you can get a status update.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3866  
Old 02-23-2021, 12:38 PM
918JBAM 918JBAM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pblawman View Post
Is there anyone that you can reach out to in order to inquire about the status? Was the "extra paperwork" to document your GC, or were there issues that needed to be resolved? There's not enough information here to decipher what's going on.
Yeah I needed to submit extra paperwork/pictures to support my good cause. I submitted the documents that same day after my interview. Which was on12/30Ö
But I got a call on February 11 from the case manager and she informed me that she was out due to COVID. Iím assuming sheís trying to catch up and Iím not the only one that was affected by her being out. She confirmed with me that all the requirements have been satisfied and will be forwarding my application to her boss for a decision. I think Iím just being impatient but at the same time Iíve seen some people post their process on Reddit and they applied after I did and received their stuff within 6 weeks. Iíve be on going on 6 months.
Reply With Quote
  #3867  
Old 02-23-2021, 12:42 PM
918JBAM 918JBAM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthracite View Post
I check 2-3 times a day and never seen an earlier date open up.

Hopefully you get yours soon.
Thank you.

My original date was 4/25/21 but I kept checking and then got bumped up to 2/17/21. I kept on checking everyday and finally landed a closer date 12/30/20Ö

Donít give up keep checking.
Reply With Quote
  #3868  
Old 02-23-2021, 2:40 PM
WinchesterBolt WinchesterBolt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 57
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Just out of curiosity, are the people doing the interviews and the case managers from Permitium, or OCSD? Obviously OCSD has to make the final decisions but just curious how much of the process is outsourced.
Reply With Quote
  #3869  
Old 02-23-2021, 2:42 PM
9Cal_OC's Avatar
9Cal_OC 9Cal_OC is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Orange County
Posts: 2,541
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinchesterBolt View Post
Just out of curiosity, are the people doing the interviews and the case managers from Permitium, or OCSD? Obviously OCSD has to make the final decisions but just curious how much of the process is outsourced.
No outsourcing from what I know of.

OCSD handles the entire process.
__________________
Freedom isn't free...

NRA RSO and Pistol, PPITH, PPOTH Instructor
Reply With Quote
  #3870  
Old 02-23-2021, 2:45 PM
WinchesterBolt WinchesterBolt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 57
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Cal_OC View Post
No outsourcing from what I know of.

OCSD handles the entire process.
Thank you, that makes sense. I guess Permitium just provides the website then.
Reply With Quote
  #3871  
Old 02-23-2021, 3:27 PM
9Cal_OC's Avatar
9Cal_OC 9Cal_OC is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Orange County
Posts: 2,541
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinchesterBolt View Post
Thank you, that makes sense. I guess Permitium just provides the website then.
Correct. Many counties in CA use Permitium.
__________________
Freedom isn't free...

NRA RSO and Pistol, PPITH, PPOTH Instructor
Reply With Quote
  #3872  
Old 02-23-2021, 4:11 PM
Big Jake's Avatar
Big Jake Big Jake is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Over yonder!
Posts: 12,400
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Permitium is just an online application system. They have ZERO to do with the process other than being the application platform. All requirements and decisions regarding issuance of a CCW are still under the total control of OCSD!
__________________
"Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!

"Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

"The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!
Reply With Quote
  #3873  
Old 02-24-2021, 10:47 AM
Gman1008 Gman1008 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 97
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Did my interview 12/8/20
Uploaded additional documents 12/8/20
Emailed case manager 2/11/21, she says everything looks good just waiting on final approval
It's going on 78 days now still "we are working on your application" in Order Tracker
Reply With Quote
  #3874  
Old 02-25-2021, 8:51 PM
Albs's Avatar
Albs Albs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Orange County
Posts: 2,109
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Default

Renewal sent: 1/8/2021
Renewal approved: 2/25/21
CCW expiration: 4/10/21
__________________
Quote:
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787
Reply With Quote
  #3875  
Old 02-26-2021, 2:03 AM
918JBAM 918JBAM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman1008 View Post
Did my interview 12/8/20
Uploaded additional documents 12/8/20
Emailed case manager 2/11/21, she says everything looks good just waiting on final approval
It's going on 78 days now still "we are working on your application" in Order Tracker
I wish they would just tell us wether or not weíve been approved. The wait is by far the worst. I was told not to call because they are ďsuper busyĒ but Iím going to ring them anyway lol going on 60 days already after interview.
Reply With Quote
  #3876  
Old 02-26-2021, 9:29 AM
9Cal_OC's Avatar
9Cal_OC 9Cal_OC is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Orange County
Posts: 2,541
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 918JBAM View Post
I wish they would just tell us wether or not weíve been approved. The wait is by far the worst. I was told not to call because they are ďsuper busyĒ but Iím going to ring them anyway lol going on 60 days already after interview.
They are very busy. Investigating a potential CCW applicant takes time. With Covid and reduction of staff added onto the fact of the surge of applicants since May 2020, they are busy and doing the best they can.

ďFar worstĒ is not having an option to even get a CCW (think other CA counties).
__________________
Freedom isn't free...

NRA RSO and Pistol, PPITH, PPOTH Instructor
Reply With Quote
  #3877  
Old 02-26-2021, 11:03 AM
anthracite anthracite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Southern California
Posts: 773
iTrader: 46 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 918JBAM View Post
Thank you.

My original date was 4/25/21 but I kept checking and then got bumped up to 2/17/21. I kept on checking everyday and finally landed a closer date 12/30/20Ö

Donít give up keep checking.
Thank you for the encouragement.

Did you always check at the same times every day or random? I typically check once in the morning, once before bed, and sometimes once in the afternoon if I have time from work. Getting two bump ups is amazing, I'd be ecstatic with just one!
__________________
Have any Real Estate and/or Mortgage related questions? Over 15 years of Residential, Commercial, Investment, Management, & Land Experience. Primarily help Veterans. Shoot me a PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3878  
Old 02-26-2021, 2:02 PM
Albs's Avatar
Albs Albs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Orange County
Posts: 2,109
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 918JBAM View Post
I wish they would just tell us wether or not weíve been approved. The wait is by far the worst. I was told not to call because they are ďsuper busyĒ but Iím going to ring them anyway lol going on 60 days already after interview.
Are you waiting for a conditional approval before you take your CCW training or have you sent all the required documents?
__________________
Quote:
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:29 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2020, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.
Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Tactical Gear Military Boots 5.11 Tactical