Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #521  
Old 10-12-2020, 8:14 AM
will797 will797 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: LA/OC
Posts: 14
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

.40 cal winchester JHP is back up at BP. $30/box of 50 or 60cpr.


https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/winc...a-handgun-ammo
Reply With Quote
  #522  
Old 10-12-2020, 11:06 AM
will797 will797 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: LA/OC
Posts: 14
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Check your BP wishlists. 9mm Remington Range Bucket 350 rounds for $99 was up at BP for like 2 seconds. Didnt have enough time to check out. Got the infamous error again. All gone now. The site seems to show some inventory life over the past 10min...
Reply With Quote
  #523  
Old 10-12-2020, 11:53 AM
SkyHawk's Avatar
SkyHawk SkyHawk is offline
Front Toward Enemy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nakatomi Plaza - 30th floor
Posts: 17,389
iTrader: 183 / 100%
Default

The M855 is gone at TSUSA. My sense is they had several hundred 1000rd cases - all gone in just a few hours @ .70/rd plus tax
__________________
.

Reply With Quote
  #524  
Old 10-12-2020, 12:40 PM
rvr350 rvr350 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 660
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Any 9mm 147gr anywhere?
Reply With Quote
  #525  
Old 10-12-2020, 1:56 PM
will797 will797 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: LA/OC
Posts: 14
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Hevi-shot 9mm 100gr is back up at BP for $20/box of 50...


https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/hevi...9mm-ammunition
Reply With Quote
  #526  
Old 10-12-2020, 2:08 PM
rromeo's Avatar
rromeo rromeo is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Radford, VA
Posts: 6,505
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

Too fast for me. Got to the Submit Order and it kicked me back
Reply With Quote
  #527  
Old 10-12-2020, 2:28 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 6,363
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbears View Post
https://www.natchezss.com/american-e...ps-100-ct.html

$.26/rd + ship + tax

Still in stock as of this post.
Here's one for you now. Just bought a case of S&B 124 gr 9mm. Not cheap, not bad. $300 delivered, with nearly $50 in tax and shipping. Still up. Found it on my wish list, the pic show OOS in their website.

https://www.natchezss.com/sellier-be...1000-case.html

The 100 round Fed is also up, limit 5.

https://www.natchezss.com/federal-ch...ps-100-ct.html
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #528  
Old 10-12-2020, 2:36 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 6,363
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Natchez's wish list works. You wouldn't know otherwise. They stay up for a while too.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #529  
Old 10-12-2020, 2:46 PM
Bmeow Bmeow is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Chino Hills
Posts: 110
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
Here's one for you now. Just bought a case of S&B 124 gr 9mm. Not cheap, not bad. $300 delivered, with nearly $50 in tax and shipping. Still up. Found it on my wish list, the pic show OOS in their website.

https://www.natchezss.com/sellier-be...1000-case.html

The 100 round Fed is also up, limit 5.

https://www.natchezss.com/federal-ch...ps-100-ct.html
Did you have to call to place the order? Thatís what its telling me since Iím in CA.
Reply With Quote
  #530  
Old 10-12-2020, 2:58 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 6,363
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmeow View Post
Did you have to call to place the order? That’s what its telling me since I’m in CA.
If you look in the upper right hand corner of my posts you'll see I'm not in CA. Call and see what they say.

Still available, both of them.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 10-12-2020 at 3:49 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #531  
Old 10-12-2020, 4:23 PM
Rodeo Rodeo is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 58
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Thanks Calamity got a case!
Reply With Quote
  #532  
Old 10-12-2020, 4:32 PM
denpython denpython is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,460
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Sent to my bro.. Thanks Calamity !
Reply With Quote
  #533  
Old 10-12-2020, 5:36 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 6,363
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I have all the ammo listed at Natchez that I would buy on my wish list. I'll check it several times a day esp. when I'm trying to choose football winners. It's surprising how long they stay up. As usual, the prices at Natchez are just so so as are the shipping costs. That's before the virus. Now a days, where can you find S&B 124 9mm for $11.99 a box. It so happens the 50's are on sale, but not the case. I don't care, as it shoots very accurately in my CZ Shadow 2. The Fed AE that I ordered five 100's are due tomorrow. I have to pick up the same at BP that I ordered. Also, UPS delivered the same from BP. So, I'm about done buying ammo until probably Black Friday, if anything goes on sale. Not too many folks are having 9mm delivered for under 30 cpr nowadays. There's still a few others that Natchez has on sale that I might buy if they get it. I'll keep you guys informed.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #534  
Old 10-12-2020, 11:11 PM
SDnewbieshooter SDnewbieshooter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 368
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmeow View Post
Did you have to call to place the order? Thatís what its telling me since Iím in CA.
You do have to call and place the order with Natchez. Wait time can varies: The couple times I called I got someone pretty much right away; another person told me he waited 10 minutes today to speak with a person. If you have 03FFL they will ship to you directly from what I heard; they would also ship to your local FFL.
Reply With Quote
  #535  
Old 10-13-2020, 7:41 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 6,363
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

9mm AE is up at BP. Better hurry as it's been up a while. Now listed as limited stock.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/fede...e-handgun-ammo

Gone. As long as it doesn't say "limited stock" it's gonna be up a while. At least for a minute or so.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 10-13-2020 at 7:44 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #536  
Old 10-13-2020, 8:42 AM
SkyHawk's Avatar
SkyHawk SkyHawk is offline
Front Toward Enemy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nakatomi Plaza - 30th floor
Posts: 17,389
iTrader: 183 / 100%
Default

^^^^ OOS now


TSUSA has M855 back again, 70cpr again + tax
https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...cs-p-2378.aspx
__________________
.

Reply With Quote
  #537  
Old 10-13-2020, 5:07 PM
bigboy91's Avatar
bigboy91 bigboy91 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nevada
Posts: 152
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Silver tip 9mm back in stock
Edit: I thought it was 50rds for $15 but its 20rds
https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/winc...p-handgun-ammo

Last edited by bigboy91; 10-13-2020 at 5:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #538  
Old 10-13-2020, 5:46 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 6,363
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHawk View Post
^^^^ OOS now


TSUSA has M855 back again, 70cpr again + tax
https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...cs-p-2378.aspx
Over 99 cases in stock. 75.6 cpr delivered, that's if I was a member.

The 200 round box is available also, for the same price per round.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #539  
Old 10-13-2020, 7:11 PM
Caligunner1 Caligunner1 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 463
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Well first thanks to calmity as always. Reminds me of the old 22lr threads. Things are really crazy and I feel like I will sit this one out.

Here is some sig hp ammo from sig for a insane price of a dollar per round ($49.99 for box of 50) before shipping but I guess if you are desperate and/or in great need.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/ammun...defensive.html

Last edited by Caligunner1; 10-13-2020 at 7:12 PM.. Reason: clarification
Reply With Quote
  #540  
Old 10-15-2020, 12:43 PM
will797 will797 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: LA/OC
Posts: 14
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Natchez just stocked up on some .22LR Aguilas at 5 CPR and some high velocity at 9CPR. 50ct boxes.


https://www.natchezss.com/aguila-sup...fps-50-ct.html


https://www.natchezss.com/aguila-sup...fps-50-ct.html


https://www.natchezss.com/aguila-sup...fps-50-ct.html
Reply With Quote
  #541  
Old 10-17-2020, 4:58 AM
will797 will797 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: LA/OC
Posts: 14
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

CCI Tactical .22LR is back up at BP. Box of 300 for $27 (or 9cpr).

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/cci-...l-rimfire-ammo
Reply With Quote
  #542  
Old 10-17-2020, 7:43 AM
SkyHawk's Avatar
SkyHawk SkyHawk is offline
Front Toward Enemy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nakatomi Plaza - 30th floor
Posts: 17,389
iTrader: 183 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
Over 99 cases in stock. 75.6 cpr delivered, that's if I was a member.

The 200 round box is available also, for the same price per round.
You don't have to be a member to buy or to get free ship on case qty at TSUSA.
__________________
.

Reply With Quote
  #543  
Old 10-17-2020, 8:30 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 6,363
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHawk View Post
You don't have to be a member to buy or to get free ship on case qty at TSUSA.
At those prices they should give you a free ten year's membership with each purchase.

And no, not everyone out there is charging gouging prices on their ammo. Most of what TS is selling, I'm seeing a delivered cost of less than half what TS's delivered cost is. Not all of course, but many of the items that I purchase. Link below is typical of what I mean.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/sell...b-p-58631.aspx

https://www.natchezss.com/sellier-be...mj-50-box.html
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 10-17-2020 at 8:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #544  
Old 10-17-2020, 8:27 PM
SkyHawk's Avatar
SkyHawk SkyHawk is offline
Front Toward Enemy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nakatomi Plaza - 30th floor
Posts: 17,389
iTrader: 183 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
At those prices they should give you a free ten year's membership with each purchase.

And no, not everyone out there is charging gouging prices on their ammo. Most of what TS is selling, I'm seeing a delivered cost of less than half what TS's delivered cost is. Not all of course, but many of the items that I purchase. Link below is typical of what I mean.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/sell...b-p-58631.aspx

https://www.natchezss.com/sellier-be...mj-50-box.html

When was the last time Natchez had those in stock? TSUSA has a bunch of out of stock 9mm ammo with cheap price per round too, but they reflect the prices of their last batch of inventory before SHTF. Only if they actually get any ammo will the price be updated to reflect current market conditions, and I am wondering if Natchez is the same.

For instance: https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...-p-107495.aspx

The real shady types will just put any cheap price on out of stock ammo that they will not take backorders for, just to make their competition look bad. I doubt Natchez does that, but right now that ammo shows out of stock and I am skeptical they have sold it that cheap recently but I would be encouraged to find out I was wrong.
__________________
.

Reply With Quote
  #545  
Old 10-18-2020, 5:35 AM
rromeo's Avatar
rromeo rromeo is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Radford, VA
Posts: 6,505
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHawk View Post
When was the last time Natchez had those in stock? TSUSA has a bunch of out of stock 9mm ammo with cheap price per round too, but they reflect the prices of their last batch of inventory before SHTF. Only if they actually get any ammo will the price be updated to reflect current market conditions, and I am wondering if Natchez is the same.

For instance: https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...-p-107495.aspx

The real shady types will just put any cheap price on out of stock ammo that they will not take backorders for, just to make their competition look bad. I doubt Natchez does that, but right now that ammo shows out of stock and I am skeptical they have sold it that cheap recently but I would be encouraged to find out I was wrong.
Sunday or Monday night. 1000 rounds was $284 with tax and shipping.
__________________
Never initiate force against another. That should be the underlying principle of your life. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

- from THE SECOND BOOK OF KYFHO
(Revised Eastern Sect Edition)
Reply With Quote
  #546  
Old 10-18-2020, 6:07 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 6,363
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHawk View Post
When was the last time Natchez had those in stock? TSUSA has a bunch of out of stock 9mm ammo with cheap price per round too, but they reflect the prices of their last batch of inventory before SHTF. Only if they actually get any ammo will the price be updated to reflect current market conditions, and I am wondering if Natchez is the same.

For instance: https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...-p-107495.aspx

The real shady types will just put any cheap price on out of stock ammo that they will not take backorders for, just to make their competition look bad. I doubt Natchez does that, but right now that ammo shows out of stock and I am skeptical they have sold it that cheap recently but I would be encouraged to find out I was wrong.
I know what you mean. Some places advertise a low price but when they get them in stock, they raise the price. These folks in the 15 years or so I've done business with them, their prices are not usually eye opener unless there's a sale going on, then they are just so so. What usually kills the deal for me is their shipping. Not really bad, but many in those times offered free shipping. This was when ammo was plentiful. Hence I didn't buy much from them, but I've always found they are good people to do business with.

As far as when they've been in stock, I've made three orders from them in the past three weeks, and all the prices have been as advertised. The prices aren't far fetched as there are still a few who aren't gouging, like PA and it use to be as of a month ago, Grabagun and Impact Guns, but now they are $19.99 and both of them just had them up for sale this past week, as have many others. This is for S&B. For Fed AE the 100 round box, as was posted here ten days ago or so, was as advertised, at $26.49 limit 5, which some of us purchased, me included. Also, there was a post by will797 about Aguila 22lr that was available. I don't need any 22lr but I do shoot some sv Aguila now and then so I checked it out. They too were on sale at the advertised price. The hv was $2.19 a box plus ..... So yes, the prices are as is when in stock......At least for now.

What TS and SG have done with their prices is ................ As many of you who know me, I follow ammo daily. Or I should say, it follows me.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #547  
Old 10-18-2020, 6:35 AM
cgseanp1 cgseanp1 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: petaluma
Posts: 4,149
iTrader: 122 / 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHawk View Post
When was the last time Natchez had those in stock? TSUSA has a bunch of out of stock 9mm ammo with cheap price per round too, but they reflect the prices of their last batch of inventory before SHTF. Only if they actually get any ammo will the price be updated to reflect current market conditions, and I am wondering if Natchez is the same.

For instance: https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...-p-107495.aspx

The real shady types will just put any cheap price on out of stock ammo that they will not take backorders for, just to make their competition look bad. I doubt Natchez does that, but right now that ammo shows out of stock and I am skeptical they have sold it that cheap recently but I would be encouraged to find out I was wrong.
That was in stock not long ago. I got 1000 rounds from natchezss for less than .30 a round after tax and delivery.
Reply With Quote
  #548  
Old 10-18-2020, 7:46 AM
NorCalBusa NorCalBusa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 356
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Bass Pro has ammo on their sight all the time I see with the "In-stock" filter turned on. They've never, ever, actually had the items in any quantity. I've called, been nice, raised hell- makes no difference.
Reply With Quote
  #549  
Old 10-18-2020, 7:47 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 6,363
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
I know what you mean. Some places advertise a low price but when they get them in stock, they raise the price. These folks in the 15 years or so I've done business with them, their prices are not usually eye opener unless there's a sale going on, then they are just so so. What usually kills the deal for me is their shipping. Not really bad, but many in those times offered free shipping. This was when ammo was plentiful. Hence I didn't buy much from them, but I've always found they are good people to do business with.

As far as when they've been in stock, I've made three orders from them in the past three weeks, and all the prices have been as advertised. The prices aren't far fetched as there are still a few who aren't gouging, like PA and it use to be as of a month ago, Grabagun and Impact Guns, but now they are $19.99 and both of them just had them up for sale this past week, as have many others. This is for S&B. For Fed AE the 100 round box, as was posted here ten days ago or so, was as advertised, at $26.49 limit 5, which some of us purchased, me included. Also, there was a post by will797 about Aguila 22lr that was available. I don't need any 22lr but I do shoot some sv Aguila now and then so I checked it out. They too were on sale at the advertised price. The hv was $2.19 a box plus ..... So yes, the prices are as is when in stock......At least for now.

What TS and SG have done with their prices is ................ As many of you who know me, I follow ammo daily. Or I should say, it follows me.
I was wrong with what I said above about the S&B's for sale at Grabagun and Impact Guns for $19.99. These were hp's. The regular ones that I shoot, 124 gr, are for $15.99 and $14.99. And yes, they were both up during the week last week. Still a bit expensive, but not too bad for today's prices. Certainly not gouging like SG and TS.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #550  
Old 10-18-2020, 9:06 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 6,363
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Just received my case of S&B from Natchez, came a few days earlier than originally said. Perfect condition.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #551  
Old 10-18-2020, 10:09 AM
ex231 ex231 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 111
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
What TS and SG have done with their prices is ................ As many of you who know me, I follow ammo daily. Or I should say, it follows me.
Someday we'll return to "normal". When we do my business won't go to those who gouged.
Reply With Quote
  #552  
Old 10-18-2020, 5:37 PM
will797 will797 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: LA/OC
Posts: 14
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Winchester .40SW is up at BP now. $75/box of 200rnds.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/winc...mmo-range-pack
Reply With Quote
  #553  
Old 10-18-2020, 7:07 PM
Sweetscience Sweetscience is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 20
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Right on this has been hard to find in our area
Reply With Quote
  #554  
Old 10-19-2020, 5:52 AM
will797 will797 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: LA/OC
Posts: 14
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

American eagle 9mm 124gr is available now at Natchez. $306/bulk box of 1000rds or 31cpr before shipping and taxes.

https://www.natchezss.com/american-e...s-1000-ct.html
Reply With Quote
  #555  
Old 10-19-2020, 5:55 AM
JohnP's Avatar
JohnP JohnP is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Orange County
Posts: 444
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

DANGIT. long gone...
Quote:
Originally Posted by will797 View Post
American eagle 9mm 124gr is available now at Natchez. $306/bulk box of 1000rds or 31cpr before shipping and taxes.

https://www.natchezss.com/american-e...s-1000-ct.html
__________________
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety - Benjamin Franklin
Reply With Quote
  #556  
Old 10-19-2020, 6:02 AM
will797 will797 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: LA/OC
Posts: 14
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Damn. That was fast. I posted it right when I saw it without hesitation. Usually Natchez stays up a little bit longer than say BP....I guess all the BP stalkers are migrating over to Natchez now since BP ran out of juice. Keep checking this morning, there might be more 9mm uploaded to their system. It shows up on your wishlist as available, but not when you use a basic search and filter, so add a bunch to your wishlist and keep checking that. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #557  
Old 10-19-2020, 5:13 PM
rromeo's Avatar
rromeo rromeo is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Radford, VA
Posts: 6,505
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
Just received my case of S&B from Natchez, came a few days earlier than originally said. Perfect condition.
It stayed on the screen and said Processing order for about 20 minutes, then timed out, I never got a confirmation email, so I figured my order got nuked. They sent me a shipping notice today, and it should be here on Wednesday.
__________________
Never initiate force against another. That should be the underlying principle of your life. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

- from THE SECOND BOOK OF KYFHO
(Revised Eastern Sect Edition)
Reply With Quote
  #558  
Old 10-19-2020, 5:52 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 6,363
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rromeo View Post
It stayed on the screen and said Processing order for about 20 minutes, then timed out, I never got a confirmation email, so I figured my order got nuked. They sent me a shipping notice today, and it should be here on Wednesday.
I wonder what took them so long. I've been watching them pretty closely today. When I reload my wish list its been taking a long time. Haven't seen anything up at the other calibers though. I'm only looking at 9mm.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #559  
Old 10-19-2020, 9:29 PM
foothiller's Avatar
foothiller foothiller is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 14
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

The online ammo restocking person at BP probably adds 1 box of ammo to inventory and sits back and LOL at all the orders that come in for it. Then evil LOL as he cancels all but one.
Reply With Quote
  #560  
Old 10-19-2020, 10:40 PM
ntongh2o ntongh2o is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 392
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Been waiting for 9mm from bass pro and have 6 different ones on my wish list. Haven’t seen any in stock since late August.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:54 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2020, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.
Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Tactical Gear Military Boots 5.11 Tactical