Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 09-19-2018, 1:43 PM

Another day another accusation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2018, 1:59 PM

guys; Dianne Feinstein held me at gunpoint with an AR15 and raped me repeatedly for over 2 weeks; this was 3 years ago. i've been so ashamed and so scared to come forward but i feel it is necessary now. does anyone know how i can get my story out to the media, and maybe who i can hire for legal representation ?

pls hlp !

#metoo
Old 09-19-2018, 2:03 PM

We'll see how long the trolls stick around after confirmation.
Old 09-19-2018, 2:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoris View Post
Another day another accusation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is actually more believable than the Abe quote about the internet.
Old 09-19-2018, 2:26 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosdanger View Post
I guess they don't teach logic at that finishing school for fine Southern boys you attended. Suggest you take a logic course at a community college. That way you won't have to just post insults and bombast and can actually contribute to the discussion.

Sorry, I outed you. Who would have known. I am sure it is difficult for Kavanaugh to remember what happened 35 years ago especially since he has trouble remembering anything from his time serving in the Bush administration. All you got is bluster. Bye.

Not saying that Kavanaugh is guilty. Just saying that these are serious charges from a credible witness. As your Dear Leader himself said "At the same time, we want to go through a process. We want to make sure everything is perfect, everything is just right."
You arent fit to swab the toilets at The Citadel, and we both know it. Youve been nursing debilitating butt hurt for years. Seek professional help.

You lose, again. You are a cherry picking bloviation factory.

Nothing logically unsound about that undeniable proclamation.

You lose. Youre used to it, thougn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lear60man View Post
My transvestite analogy stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfern View Post
Didn't realize. I try not to be political.
XXXXXXXXXXX
Old 09-19-2018, 2:28 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireless View Post
Please explain what makes her credible.
She says something negative about Kavanaugh.

Period.
Quote:
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXX
Old 09-19-2018, 2:33 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Read the thread.

The whataboutism is strong with this one.

Why is the victim refusing to testify? Ah because she has already been doxxed. Her address, phone number, cell phone, husband's name, names and ages of her children. And she has been receiving death threats such that she has had to go into hiding. So much for the tolerant, free speech loving Right.

It bothers you that Dr. Ford will not testify under oath but not that Judge will not testify under oath? Hypocrisy much.

Was accusing me of "facism" rather than "fascism" a freudian slip?

The crime is attempted rape and there is no statute of limitations on rape in Maryland. Thanks for asking.

Wrong. That is not "logic" it is supposition. Your assumption is that because her later recollection differs in some minor details from what she told the therapist, she must be lying. Talk to someone who has been through trauma, or combat, or some other catastrophic event about their memory. Also what Kavanaugh is accused of is not being a sexual predator but an attempted rapist. Donald Trump is the one accused of being a sexual predator.

Agreed. The most profound comment on this thread.

Soros? Doesn't he control everything?

Kavanaugh has a history of lying under oath: http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news...ring-former-u/

That will come back to bite him on the b***.
Attempted rape and rape ARE NOT the same offense. Thanks for asking, a great debater once said.

So, the statute IS blown for simple attempted rape.

You'd need to be able to prove gross sexual assault.

Note the word prove. Thats where this fails.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by Citadelgrad87; 09-19-2018 at 3:06 PM..
Old 09-19-2018, 2:40 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoris View Post
Kavanaugh has a history of lying under oath: http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news...ring-former-u/

That will come back to bite him on the b***.

That article is pretty damning. I encourage everyone to read it and provide feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Really? A long history?

I see one claim. Period. A single claim, not proven, and, what four FBI background checks?

Are you serious?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXX
Old 09-19-2018, 2:57 PM

Quote:
Wrong. That is not "logic" it is supposition. Your assumption is that because her later recollection differs in some minor details from what she told the therapist, she must be lying. Talk to someone who has been through trauma, or combat, or some other catastrophic event about their memory. Also what Kavanaugh is accused of is not being a sexual predator but an attempted rapist. Donald Trump is the one accused of being a sexual predator.
Logic is defined as: reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.

There is NO "supposition" in anything I posted above. There are no "assumptions" either.

There is a LOT of ascription on your part though.

I personally have been through "traumatic events". Trust me, you don't "forget" them. You don't "forget" the details either. Sometimes you wish you could, but you don't. Ever.

No client of mine who has had to deal with "traumatic events", which we discussed as part of my representation of them, has EVER EVER EVER "forgotten" any of the details.

"Regression Therapy" has almost no support. It's useful in this case to understand WHY it's not considered "valid".

Quote:
Scientific research supporting the efficacy of regression therapy is limited, and this approach is somewhat controversial. Research does indicate hypnosis to be a significant factor in the development of false memories, and there have been a number of cases studied in which individuals "uncovered," through regression therapy, memories of abuse or other trauma that were later found to be false.

https://www.goodtherapy.org/learn-ab...ession-therapy

Evil doesn't only come in black.

Life is like a discount bakery. Usually everything is just what you ordered. But, occasionally you come face to face with an unexpected fruitcake. Surprise!

There is no "I" in Team; no "Me" in sports; no "You" in life. However, there's a ton of "Wheeeeee!" on roller coasters.
Old 09-19-2018, 3:11 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplaw View Post
Logic is defined as:
A logical person does not try to reason with Carlosdanger. A logical person blocks his posts and moves on.

Why waste time giving credibility to someone who has none.

We stand for the Anthem, we kneel for the cross

We already have the only reasonable Gun Control we need, It's called the Second Amendment and it's the government it controls.
Old 09-19-2018, 3:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireless View Post
Please explain what makes her credible.
I'm sure it's her status as a """""Doctor"""""...... of psychology. For a fun afternoon, look up "replication crisis". Mmmmm... Credible!
Old 09-19-2018, 5:46 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
The crime is attempted rape and there is no statute of limitations on rape in Maryland. Thanks for asking.
He was never accused of rape. You're welcome.

Your post reads like the scene from the movie Airplane: "The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone."
Old 09-19-2018, 5:52 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
It bothers you that Dr. Ford will not testify under oath but not that Judge will not testify under oath? Hypocrisy much.
One is an accuser and must provide the proof, not merely testify. The other gets to defend himself against accusations that must be first provided. You know, the right to face one's accuser and a few more issues in the 6th Amendment.

Hypocrisy would be if their roles were interchangeable and we supported one and not another. That's not the case. If Kavanaugh accuses Ford of having touched his wee-wee, then he gets to testify first and make his case. If we give him a pass in such a hypothetical scenario, that would indeed make us hypocrites. However, it's not even close to that..
Old 09-19-2018, 6:27 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVC View Post
One is an accuser and must provide the proof, not merely testify. The other gets to defend himself against accusations that must be first provided. You know, the right to face one's accuser and a few more issues in the 6th Amendment.

Hypocrisy would be if their roles were interchangeable and we supported one and not another. That's not the case. If Kavanaugh accuses Ford of having touched his wee-wee, then he gets to testify first and make his case. If we give him a pass in such a hypothetical scenario, that would indeed make us hypocrites. However, it's not even close to that..
Weak intellect frequently runs to words that the user thinks are “show stoppers”, like shoehorning disagreement into the very specific “hypocrisy” cubby hole.

Point of fact, in our system, the accused is specifically afforded both the right to NOT testify, and, separately, the right to confront his accuser. Why do some hate the comstitution so transparently?

Only a petulant child would claim hypocrisy here.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXX