Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calgunners in Service
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calgunners in Service This forum is a place for our active duty and deployed members to share, request and have a bit of home where ever they are.

Old 10-23-2019, 9:11 AM
Veteran Member

Default Let’s make a Guardian Team for Glock Challenge Match – Azusa, CA: NOV-16-17

*****I will provide access to Glock pistols if needed*****

Who wants to totally SANDBAG and put together a Guardian Division Team for the next Glock Challenge Match in Azusa, CA November 16/17?

If you are at all familiar with pistol shooting and can hit a silhouette at 25 yards (just HIT IT, I didn’t say 10 -ring) you’re going to do VERY well relative to other “Guardians”, and probably in the top 25% of Amateur Divisions.

The only accommodations I’m making is providing access to shoot my pistols with factory ammo you provide. Otherwise, shoot your own stock Glock I guess. You’ll need to register/pay on your own, get there on your own, and provide your own lunch.

I will be there to coach you through it and help you along to achieve the best success you can get during the match.

I plan to shoot all 8 divisions with 9mm’s and 45ACP’s. You are welcome to shoot that much if you are up for it. You’ll need 100 rounds per division (course of fire is 81), preferably 150.

http://www.gssfonline.com/match-info.cfm
This is NON UNIFORM event. NO UCMJ authority. Just guys who happen to be associated military (active/reserve/card carrying retired) to meet up to put three names down on a sheet of paper at a Glock match who all happened to shoot the Guardian Division.

So.................

Do you like to shoot, or do you just like to talk about it on the Internet?