Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Old 05-20-2020, 11:13 PM

Default Ronda Kennedy for CA-26 (Ventura County)

Ronda Kennedy

Good evening Cal-Gunners!

With the recent 2A infringement we have had lately, I have been pretty worked up like most of us have been.

In Ventura County, we had an appointed incompetent Public Health Director declare gun stores as non-essential, EVEN AFTER LAC retracted their closure.

There was a case that had a few setbacks against the county. Finally, I learned that the county had caved after an amended compaint was filed. I learned that one of our congressional candidates was one of the attorneys in the case, Ronda Kennedy.

I was out of town during the primaries and didn't vote. I didn't realize we had a Republican challenger that was looking to unseat the obstructionist (D) Julia Brownley. After that, I found her site and sent an interest in volunteering for her campaign.

Well, what I expected was going to be a phone calling position, landed me as the Campaign Chair Digital/Tech. Basically, I update her website and will be working on the back end software that is used for phone and walking surveys. My wife is now her Social Media Chair and runs her social media accounts. This all happened so quickly, and it's looking like it will be quite fun.

Now on to the important stuff

First off, I encourage anyone in the 26th to please support her, donate, volunteer, whatever you can do even if its a yard sign (working on that as far as I know). We are ramping things up now and looking for daily content.

What would my fellow freedom-loving gun enthusiasts like to see and hear from her?

I noticed she is not rated by the NRA yet, so I want to encourage her to respond to their survey to get a good rating (I saw DNR on the NRA page). I want to talk with her and see where she lines up with other 2A issues as those are very important to me obviously.

Anywho, tell your friends, neighbors, coworkers, we need to oust Julia Brownley.
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13