Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Handguns For the private sale of handguns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 10-20-2019, 11:37 PM
Calguns Addict

Default ...

Gun come as pictured no box or extra magazines.

I can provide more pics for serious buyers or meet up extremely locally to me to see it.

LA/OC border area. No shipping. Transfers are to be primarily conducted in Anaheim/Fullerton/Cerritos area. I am not interested in travelling much farther than that. Lowballers will be ignored and possibly added to ignore list , don't waste your time. Cash only. Absolutely no other payment forms. Payment will be made outside gun shop and before DROS process begins. Some shops have a policy of no money exchanged in shop. Absolutely no PPT at Turners or other known PPT crybaby shops.

Saying you'll take it means just that. That you have funds immediately available and can complete transfer in reasonable amount of time and have all required paperwork in order to purchase a handgun. This means vaild 2nd proof of residency, current FSC card or exemption and a valid CA DL/ID. If marked federal limits apply it is your responsibility to see if the FFL we will be using will accept that and that you have the extra documents required.

I generally do business that first post or PM with an unqualified I'll take it gets gun but if I feel you are dragging your feet or causing problems I can and will move on to next buyer. An I'll take it means you meet in my area and not maybe or pending this or that. People that can meet me locally and without problems always have priority. Please read all info before contacting me I usually get PM's for questions that I have already addressed.

I am not a business I don't do layaway. Broke dreamers stay away. I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone for any reason. Ever flaked on me before or anyone I know? Forget it. Not a chance I'll sell to you. If you are a known troll or problem person or I plain just don't like you this applies to you also.

If we agree to a price and you lowball me in person I will take gun and walk away. If you fail DROS I will expect to be well compensated to fix your problem. Do not buy from me if you have any doubts on your ability to pass DROS. Make sure to bring a case for guns the only guns that include any kind of box are the ones that show one in picture. I also do not provide locks.

Buyer is responsible for all PPT fees and lock. I realize pictures aren't the best. I can provide specific ones. I have no problems meeting someone locally to see the gun in person as long as does not become a lowballing attempt.

This is not the same as an I'll take it which trumps all. If you see a legitimate problem in person that is fine if you don't want it but no lowballing. If you don't like the prices or the gun feel free to hit the back button and don't buy it. The market will decide the price and if it sells or not, not you. I have no problems keeping this gun or selling out of state if need be. I am not in a rush to sell or desperate for money.

Not really interested in trades you can offer but be reasonable and expect me not to be interested. Cash can go either way as needed. I have 0 interest in in production off roster guns at inflated rates or most AR stuff.

That all being said I am easy to meet up and deal with and generally have a flexible schedule which includes some weekday daytime hours where I can meet. I do a lot of traveling so there is a small chance I can do transfers in other areas of SoCal but by no means is this guaranteed.

I have 0 plans to be in CenCal or NorCal for those that may ask. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by I Swan; 10-30-2019 at 8:16 PM..
Old 10-21-2019, 11:02 PM

Like new colt commander lightweight 45 1975 with box and papers for trade