Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Discussions of Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2019, 10:10 PM

Default A great video to help anyone who may have been tricked by Satan and his lies

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LMA41EVDhqw
Old 01-26-2019, 7:37 AM

Sorry can’t watch 2 hours of video right now, but I got through about 3 minutes. I love how “scientists” say the Bible is not truth yet they only have theories of creation.

Imagine explaining creation to someone that has no clue of science or God. You tell them hey some smart guys think the Universe was created from a big explosion. Every thing created we know just started from nothing.

Or hey there is a living God that created the universe. Here read this Bible and it explains everything.

Praise Jesus!
Old 01-26-2019, 7:39 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by r8dr rider View Post
Sorry can’t watch 2 hours of video right now, but I got through about 3 minutes. I love how “scientists” say the Bible is not truth yet they only have theories of creation.

Imagine explaining creation to someone that has no clue of science or God. You tell them hey some smart guys think the Universe was created from a big explosion. Every thing created we know just started from nothing.

Or hey there is a living God that created the universe. Here read this Bible and it explains everything.

Praise Jesus!
and God was created how?????
Old 01-26-2019, 9:51 AM

@ m1nm God always was , God had no beginning and has no end God is outside of all dimensions including time ect just cause God is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean God and Jesus aren't your creator, even humans are beyond your comprehension , don't believe me ? Explain and recreate the works of Nicola Tesla I'll wait lol......@r8dr rider Yes it's long (actually 3 hours lol and only part one , second part is 5 hours lol) but it's extremely good maybe one day.

Last edited by GunsInMyEyes; 01-26-2019 at 9:56 AM..
Old 01-26-2019, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1NM View Post
and God was created how?????
God has always been and will be, the Alpha and Omega! Our feeble human minds will never understand His existence, but we can understand His grace, forgiveness and love for us. Open your hearts to Him and praise God!
Old 01-26-2019, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsInMyEyes View Post
@ m1nm God always was , God had no beginning and has no end God is outside of all dimensions including time ect just cause God is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean God and Jesus aren't your creator, even humans are beyond your comprehension , don't believe me ? Explain and recreate the works of Nicola Tesla I'll wait lol......@r8dr rider Yes it's long (actually 3 hours lol and only part one , second part is 5 hours lol) but it's extremely good maybe one day.
I will watch it on the PC or PS3 (yeah I still have that). I meant it was long for watching on an iPhone while taking a dookie.
Old 01-26-2019, 11:38 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by r8dr rider View Post
Sorry can’t watch 2 hours of video right now, but I got through about 3 minutes. I love how “scientists” say the Bible is not truth yet they only have theoriesof creation.
The video is titled The Genius Theory. And described as "Part one of the genius
theory. Part one focuses on presenting relevant information needed to understand the theory"

burn the circus down cuz the world is full of clowns
Old 01-26-2019, 3:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossy View Post
The video is titled The Genius Theory. And described as "Part one of the genius
theory. Part one focuses on presenting relevant information needed to understand the theory"
Theory to you. Truth to me. I’ll pray for you brother. I just pray that all non believers will see the Truth before the second coming. Cuz our guns won’t do shat against what Jesus is bringing.

Remember scripture states “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword”. Matthew 10:34.

Nobody’s arsenal will be able to stand against His wrath. And I don’t plan on trying.
Old 01-26-2019, 3:43 PM
Calguns Addict

It’s not a theory. It’s a mystery. A mystery of faith.
Old 01-26-2019, 6:14 PM

its not really a mystery it's all there for those who seek the truth. Nor is it a theory , I think he titled it that to draw in people who are exploring with a open mind but it's clearly a hard stance very well done
Old 01-29-2019, 7:33 PM

Would like to add that "mystery" is a word used often in the NT. I believe the greek might lend a better understanding of its true meaning. Regardless, myserty often implies something that can and will, upon seeking, be discovered (this is not so with our modern use of the word)
. So yes it is there for those who seek truth, and is a myserty. A common biblical theme of sorts.
Old 01-30-2019, 4:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Kuzco View Post
Would like to add that "mystery" is a word used often in the NT. I believe the greek might lend a better understanding of its true meaning. Regardless, myserty often implies something that can and will, upon seeking, be discovered (this is not so with our modern use of the word)
. So yes it is there for those who seek truth, and is a myserty. A common biblical theme of sorts.
You're right. Mystery is used in the NT often. It means something that is revealed in the New Testament that was not revealed in the OT. A great example is the church. The OT didn't know that the church was coming. The Lord used Paul to reveal that this was a mystery in the OT and fully revealed through Paul (a lot in Ephesians 3).

"Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason- I do not accept the authority of popes and councils [i.e. any man]- my conscience is captive to the Word of God." Martin Luther