Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 04-20-2021, 2:13 PM
Calguns Addict

Default BROWNELLS is really scraping the bottom . Ammo's available, but......

It's a shame what has happened to these folks the past two/three years. Yeah, I know, the times are tough, but a lot of others are doing what I consider is the right thing and they are surviving. Well, enjoy the new ammo sale "Bundles". What a farce. Some folks might find something useful, that's if they shipped to CA.

You want ammo at inflated prices??? Well, we'll sell it to you, but you have to buy something else.

https://www.brownells.com/ammunition...m_content=Ammo

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 04-20-2021 at 2:23 PM..
Old 04-20-2021, 2:15 PM

What did Brownells do to make people mad the first time?
Old 04-20-2021, 2:18 PM
Calguns Addict

Poor shipping methods, refusal to fix a wrong, gouging prices, just the common things a bleepy vendor does instead of fixing what was obvious a wrong. The way they use to operate until three years ago or so. Oh yeah, where's the coupon off's with free ship. Again, times are tough, but they stopped that several years ago. I don't blame them for many things as something happened to the store. But to do this I think is pretty kwrappy.

That's the past. You want my ammo, buy something else and I'll sell it to you. They started this about three months ago.

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 04-20-2021 at 2:22 PM..
Old 04-20-2021, 2:30 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Ive had zero issues with Brownells

Ammo is $1/round all over the place....

and don't worry.... 1994 was a crazy year
1995- many places closed- gone forever...

We will tear them down... the gun owners....

Schedule time to take new gun owners to the range
Old 04-20-2021, 3:40 PM

They now know who the big part of their crowd is. and feed and cater too, The YouTube gun channel watching sheep salivating for the discount code from their Gun God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-20-2021, 3:47 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

While I agree the pricing hurts, brownells has been good to us in CA. Shipping back ordered standard cap mags, still shipping to 03. Yeah ammo prices suck but $877 for 1k 223 and 10 pmags isn't as bad as LG outdoor or outdoorlimited.com
Old 04-20-2021, 4:06 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig so sour of ca View Post
While I agree the pricing hurts, brownells has been good to us in CA. Shipping back ordered standard cap mags, still shipping to 03. Yeah ammo prices suck but $877 for 1k 223 and 10 pmags isn't as bad as LG outdoor or outdoorlimited.com
I'm not talking about gouging. Things have changed.
Old 04-20-2021, 5:40 PM

Where's the deal?
Old 04-20-2021, 5:46 PM

Brownells is great. Shop there all the time and have for over a decade.

They stopped the 10% coupons after Christmas 2019. If thatís why youíre mad not sure what tell you. You arenít entitled to 10% off or free shipping. Thatís a weird mindset. Maybe Iím misunderstanding you.

We will never again see prices as low on firearms, ammunition, and accessories (including reloading equipment and supplies) as they were from 2016 to the beginning of 2020. The four years of Trump were the culmination of a perfect storm.

During the Obama administration the firearms industry and everything surrounding it absolutely exploded. Every tom dick and harry got into the business, and everyone who was already in business was ever increasing their production to try and just keep up with the demand. They added capacity and grew their business at break neck speed. Adding men, equipment, raw materials...buying bigger and bigger facilities. Never once slowing down. This continued for pretty much the entire 8 years of the Obama administration.

Then 2016 happened. Everyone (including the firearms industry) thought Hillary was going to win so they kept the production machine in over drive. At this point they had produced more product then they could possibly hope to sell during normal times. And then it happened. Trump won and the floor pretty much dropped out of the entire industry. The general public just stopped buying. Diehards, enthusiasts, tactical Timmy's, and competitors kept going, but the public at large just quite buying firearms and accessories. I don't mean to imply the firearms industry wasn't doing great, maybe even growing, but not at the pace of production. I personally think firearms and accessories have been steadily increasing in popularity for the past 20+ years. Again, just not at the pace that the manufactures were producing product for this given time period.

2016-late 2019. Inventory started piling up. Sh-t was on sale. Everyday. Everywhere. Dirt cheap. Brownells was offering 10% off the entire order pretty much day...with free shipping. Most other large retailers followed suit. It got to the point where I was saving 0.00 dollars reloading 9MM and 223. In fact when you figured in my labor it was probably cheaper to buy it. The sales and low prices for sure moved product, but the inventory was still massive. ALMOST nothing was out of stock. Ever. Almost.

This continued for the entire four years of Trump. But then something started to change in late 2019-early 2020, even before the plan-demic. The sales started to be not as great. No more 10% off. No more free shipping. Black Friday and Christmas sales were disappointing in 2019. My guess is they finally started to get through the backlog they'd been sitting on for the past couple of years. The manufactures were obviously still producing and firearms were arguably still as popular as they had ever been, but something was for sure changing.

I think most people in the gun community (manufactures included) thought Trump was going to win again, so it was just status quo as 2020 started. But then the plan-demic hit and it all came to an end. Almost overnight.

There were two distinct cycles in 2020 where things spiked. They spiked in March when people were scared as hell and had no idea what was going to happen. Shelves were bare. But that passed. I distinctly remember the shelves being empty in early 2020, but then they started to get restocked and everything (in the gun business at least) stabilized. THEN the riots started and things spiked again. But this time they never stopped. It's been pretty much OOS on everything firearms and firearms related since late last summer. And it seems as though it's just getting worse. At a fevered pace. Millions and millions of new gun owners. Everyone buying everything in sight. Guns store shelves empty. People waiting in lines out the door waiting their turn to try and buy something. Anything.

The firearms industry had been lulled to sleep with four years of trump and the prospect of another four years of trump. No one was, or could have possibly been prepared for what happened. Even before the plan-demic prices were naturally starting rise, but instead of being absorbed as old product was purchased and replaced with the new more expensive product, everything went of stock literarily overnight. And it was replaced, all at once, with the new more expensive product. Same product, but everything was just now more expensive. This created the appearance of prices being jacked up. Which they probably were to some extent. But some of that was due to inventory turn over at such a rapid pace. Economics is like gravity. You can cheat it for short periods of time, but gravity always wins...as does economics. Supply and demand is about the only part of our economy that is actually "free market".

Prices were going to go up regardless of the plan-demic. Everything is becoming exponentially more expensive. Labor is more expensive, raw materials are more expensive. Real estate is more expensive. Shipping costs have gone through the roof. Prices were going to go up.

Lots of small business have been and will be forced out of business by the draconian measures of their states tyrants, decreasing supply. The big business are running at reduced capacity in order to comply with the their tyrants mandates, decreasing supply. But probably one of the biggest hinderances, especially to ammo and reloading supplies is the influx of millions and millions of new customers. Combine that with the afore mentioned enthusiasts, who never left, buying everything in sight. It has just utterly and completely overwhelmed the system.

It's going to be a long, long, long....long time before things return to any state of "normal". The state is becoming more tyrannical ever day, no matter whoís in charge. And this just fuels the impulse buying and shortages. And it may even in fact actually start legislatively start impacting supply at some point.

That being said...things will most likely stabilize as they always do. Prices will come down and so on. But I don't think we will ever see prices and availability like we did from 2016 to 2020. Like I said. It was the perfect storm.

Get used too it.
Old 04-20-2021, 6:14 PM

Is 5.56 under 80 cents a round now? They are selling it exactly what it’s going for right now.
Old 04-20-2021, 6:23 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
Brownells is great. Shop there all the time and have for over a decade.

They stopped the 10% coupons after Christmas 2019. If that’s why you’re mad not sure what tell you. You aren’t entitled to 10% off or free shipping. That’s a weird mindset. Maybe I’m misunderstanding you.

We will never again see prices as low on firearms, ammunition, and accessories (including reloading equipment and supplies) as they were from 2016 to the beginning of 2020. The four years of Trump were the culmination of a perfect storm.

During the Obama administration the firearms industry and everything surrounding it absolutely exploded. Every tom dick and harry got into the business, and everyone who was already in business was ever increasing their production to try and just keep up with the demand. They added capacity and grew their business at break neck speed. Adding men, equipment, raw materials...buying bigger and bigger facilities. Never once slowing down. This continued for pretty much the entire 8 years of the Obama administration.

Then 2016 happened. Everyone (including the firearms industry) thought Hillary was going to win so they kept the production machine in over drive. At this point they had produced more product then they could possibly hope to sell during normal times. And then it happened. Trump won and the floor pretty much dropped out of the entire industry. The general public just stopped buying. Diehards, enthusiasts, tactical Timmy's, and competitors kept going, but the public at large just quite buying firearms and accessories. I don't mean to imply the firearms industry wasn't doing great, maybe even growing, but not at the pace of production. I personally think firearms and accessories have been steadily increasing in popularity for the past 20+ years. Again, just not at the pace that the manufactures were producing product for this given time period.

2016-late 2019. Inventory started piling up. Sh-t was on sale. Everyday. Everywhere. Dirt cheap. Brownells was offering 10% off the entire order pretty much day...with free shipping. Most other large retailers followed suit. It got to the point where I was saving 0.00 dollars reloading 9MM and 223. In fact when you figured in my labor it was probably cheaper to buy it. The sales and low prices for sure moved product, but the inventory was still massive. ALMOST nothing was out of stock. Ever. Almost.

This continued for the entire four years of Trump. But then something started to change in late 2019-early 2020, even before the plan-demic. The sales started to be not as great. No more 10% off. No more free shipping. Black Friday and Christmas sales were disappointing in 2019. My guess is they finally started to get through the backlog they'd been sitting on for the past couple of years. The manufactures were obviously still producing and firearms were arguably still as popular as they had ever been, but something was for sure changing.

I think most people in the gun community (manufactures included) thought Trump was going to win again, so it was just status quo as 2020 started. But then the plan-demic hit and it all came to an end. Almost overnight.

There were two distinct cycles in 2020 where things spiked. They spiked in March when people were scared as hell and had no idea what was going to happen. Shelves were bare. But that passed. I distinctly remember the shelves being empty in early 2020, but then they started to get restocked and everything (in the gun business at least) stabilized. THEN the riots started and things spiked again. But this time they never stopped. It's been pretty much OOS on everything firearms and firearms related since late last summer. And it seems as though it's just getting worse. At a fevered pace. Millions and millions of new gun owners. Everyone buying everything in sight. Guns store shelves empty. People waiting in lines out the door waiting their turn to try and buy something. Anything.

The firearms industry had been lulled to sleep with four years of trump and the prospect of another four years of trump. No one was, or could have possibly been prepared for what happened. Even before the plan-demic prices were naturally starting rise, but instead of being absorbed as old product was purchased and replaced with the new more expensive product, everything went of stock literarily overnight. And it was replaced, all at once, with the new more expensive product. Same product, but everything was just now more expensive. This created the appearance of prices being jacked up. Which they probably were to some extent. But some of that was due to inventory turn over at such a rapid pace. Economics is like gravity. You can cheat it for short periods of time, but gravity always wins...as does economics. Supply and demand is about the only part of our economy that is actually "free market".

Prices were going to go up regardless of the plan-demic. Everything is becoming exponentially more expensive. Labor is more expensive, raw materials are more expensive. Real estate is more expensive. Shipping costs have gone through the roof. Prices were going to go up.

Lots of small business have been and will be forced out of business by the draconian measures of their states tyrants, decreasing supply. The big business are running at reduced capacity in order to comply with the their tyrants mandates, decreasing supply. But probably one of the biggest hinderances, especially to ammo and reloading supplies is the influx of millions and millions of new customers. Combine that with the afore mentioned enthusiasts, who never left, buying everything in sight. It has just utterly and completely overwhelmed the system.

It's going to be a long, long, long....long time before things return to any state of "normal". The state is becoming more tyrannical ever day, no matter who’s in charge. And this just fuels the impulse buying and shortages. And it may even in fact actually start legislatively start impacting supply at some point.

That being said...things will most likely stabilize as they always do. Prices will come down and so on. But I don't think we will ever see prices and availability like we did from 2016 to 2020. Like I said. It was the perfect storm.

Get used too it.
Again, that's not what I'm talking about. New here aren't you??? There have been many instances in the past two years that their customer service has been non existent. Not willing to correct things that were clearly their fault. That never happened before. One instant for example was a friend's order of two cases of 9mm S&B's. No packing, just slap on a label. Sure, lots of folks do that. But when one case was delivered in pieces, miss 100 rounds or so, and the other was returned, what did they do. Of course, it's not their fault, before you jump all over this. That's not what we are talking about here. What did Brownie's do. Well, we will send you a credit for the missing rounds, which after many complaints, they finally did. The missing case. No, we can't replace it as we are OOS. No, we can't give you one the next time it is in stock as it may not be the same price. You are just out of luck. I and many other folks have dealt with them for over ten years. They've change. They don't have a CS any longer that gives a bleep. You have a problem, it's yours. Forget about any help from Brownell's. It never use to be that way. End of subject for me and many of my friends.
Old 04-20-2021, 6:55 PM

Not new here, but appreciate the jab.

Sorry you had bad experiences and feel that way.

Iíve never experienced anything but excellent service in my 10 plus years of dealing with them.

I can honestly say I donít have a single complaint.
Old 04-20-2021, 7:44 PM

That's a no from me dog. Brownells is still really good if you're building multiple platforms. They ship quick when it's in stock and most of all they ship ammo to ffl03/coe holders also a nice bonus is they discount almost every single gun related item too! From alumihide paint to glock parts everything is discounted. Then on top of discount you stack a coupon. They beat almost everyone when it comes to pricing on top of cheap shipping. I always choose the $6.95 economy shipping. Just ordered all the parts for a complete g34 rmr cut glock upper for $480. Good deal for the current times. Shipped next day.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Old 04-20-2021, 8:12 PM

Sorry you had a bad experience. Brownells has always been great in my experience. They do ship ammo to CA if you have COE/FFL03. I bought a couple cases from them in December. They are also still doing 10% over $100. I just used a discount code earlier today and it worked fine.
Old 04-20-2021, 8:35 PM

Brownells treated people well during freedom week. People could back order items and they still shipped. No complaints from them here.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:25 PM

No complaint from Brownells... started buying from them back when you pay $5 (refundable upon purchase) first to get their catalog shipped to you, then you phone in your order.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:46 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze_ View Post
Brownells treated people well during freedom week. People could back order items and they still shipped. No complaints from them here.
This ^

I like their videos and some products that only they sell (alumahyde comes to mind). Just picked up a 10/22 barrel from them - fast shipping and well packaged.

Iíve never had a problem with them.
Old 04-21-2021, 1:51 AM

Location: Currently in Virginia. Moving to San Diego summer 2020.

Brushwork is about 3rd or 4th on my list of places to shop from. Always have been. 2 criteria I shop for are price and availability. Sometimes Brownell's gets the deal. Often times they don't.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2021, 2:59 AM

Brownells has done me right this month .
Old 04-21-2021, 3:16 AM

Default BROWNELLS is really scraping the bottom . Ammo's available, but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
It's a shame what has happened to these folks the past two/three years. Yeah, I know, the times are tough, but a lot of others are doing what I consider is the right thing and they are surviving. Well, enjoy the new ammo sale "Bundles". What a farce. Some folks might find something useful, that's if they shipped to CA.

You want ammo at inflated prices??? Well, we'll sell it to you, but you have to buy something else.

https://www.brownells.com/ammunition...m_content=Ammo

These distributors are hilarious these days canít believe dealers are paying these prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by XxWoodsHunterxX; 04-21-2021 at 7:42 AM..
Old 04-21-2021, 3:23 AM

Haven't had any issues with Brownells.
Old 04-21-2021, 6:17 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I still shop Brownies for their extensive parts collection and Edge program. Need a $0.50 spring? Buy it and watch it arrive at my door in 4 days.

Too bad bargain prices are rare these days, but I’m starting to view convenience as a bargain too.

The only reliable ammo bargain is my own ammo stash. I love finding old receipts and seeing how much the ammo cost me.

The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

Last edited by beanz2; 04-21-2021 at 6:19 AM..
Old 04-21-2021, 6:54 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz2 View Post
I still shop Brownies for their extensive parts collection and Edge program. Need a $0.50 spring? Buy it and watch it arrive at my door in 4 days.

Too bad bargain prices are rare these days, but Iím starting to view convenience as a bargain too.

The only reliable ammo bargain is my own ammo stash. I love finding old receipts and seeing how much the ammo cost me.
These folks responding are completely missing my point, Doc. I am not talking about gouging. Look at it this way. If you go out to buy a gallon of milk at your favorite ma and pa store and while checking out they tell you if you want that gallon of milk, you have to buy a case of floor cleaner. No floor cleaner, no milk. Or suppose you bought both and went home and the milk was sour and wanted to return it. Forget it. Won't happen. That's what they've been doing quite a bit now. Below are just a few of the ratings of customer service. I've never had a problem, but I rarely buy anything from them any longer and if I do, it's something that even they can't bleep up. Many, many of my friends have had the problems listed in the links below. Don't take my word for it, check the BBB link. Again, all I'm saying is that things have changed.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ia/grinnell/p...-0664-32021442

https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Brownells_com

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.brownells.com
Old 04-21-2021, 7:12 AM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

Well that is disheartening. CG community what businesses do you recommend instead? Thanks.
Old 04-21-2021, 7:19 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by czakita View Post
Well that is disheartening. CG community what businesses do you recommend instead? Thanks.
Brownell’s. Just be aware of what people have been through. It happens to other vendors too.
Old 04-21-2021, 7:29 AM

WE arenít missing the point. WE have clearly understood everything you said. Your complaints arenít difficult to understand. They just obviously seem silly, childish, and unfounded to many people.

And further more, if that many people are ďmissing the pointĒ, maybe you should re-examine how and what your saying?

Itís like the person who has an issue with everyone they come in contact with. We all know that person. That person that incessantly goes around complaining about how awful everyone else is. That person needs to stop and ask if maybe they are the problem.

And no Iím not saying whatever Brownells did to you was your fault. I have no doubt you were wronged at some point, and I do emphasize with you. Everyone has been screwed at some point and it sucks.

I believe the old sales saying goes if 100 people have a good experience they may tell 1 other person, but if 1 person has a bad experience they will tell 100 people.

I think you have an uphill battle trying to convince people of your stated hypothesis. But good luck convincing people the world is flat. Iím pulling for you.

Maybe just donít shop there anymore? Just a thought.
Old 04-21-2021, 7:38 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
WE arenít missing the point. WE have clearly understood everything you said. Your complaints arenít difficult to understand. They just obviously seem silly, childish, and unfounded to many people.

And further more, if that many people are ďmissing the pointĒ, maybe you should re-examine how and what your saying?

Itís like the person who has an issue with everyone they come in contact with. We all know that person. That person that incessantly goes around complaining about how awful everyone else is. That person needs to stop and ask if maybe they are the problem.

And no Iím not saying whatever Brownells did to you was your fault. I have no doubt you were wronged at some point, and I do emphasize with you. Everyone has been screwed at some point and it sucks.

I believe the old sales saying goes if 100 people have a good experience they may tell 1 other person, but if 1 person has a bad experience they will tell 100 people.

I think you have an uphill battle trying to convince people of your stated hypothesis. But good luck convincing people the world is flat. Iím pulling for you.

Maybe just donít shop there anymore? Just a thought.
I don't give a bleep if people buy from them or not. I have no problem with them nor did I ever and if I see something that I want at a fair price, I'll buy it. I have many many friends in the shooting world that have commented on Brownell's, many times, with more bad reviews lately. Many folks ask me about a "new to them" vendor. I show them how to look it up so they know next time. Yes there's lots of fake reviews out there, but if I have first or second hand knowledge on a vendor, I'll pass it on. They can do what they want with it. Same here. Thanks for your comments. That's what a "forum" is all about. Now, on to other things.
Old 04-21-2021, 11:30 AM

Quote:
These folks responding are completely missing my point, Doc. I am not talking about gouging. Look at it this way. If you go out to buy a gallon of milk at your favorite ma and pa store and while checking out they tell you if you want that gallon of milk, you have to buy a case of floor cleaner. No floor cleaner, no milk. Or suppose you bought both and went home and the milk was sour and wanted to return it. Forget it. Won't happen. That's what they've been doing quite a bit now. Below are just a few of the ratings of customer service. I've never had a problem, but I rarely buy anything from them any longer and if I do, it's something that even they can't bleep up. Many, many of my friends have had the problems listed in the links below. Don't take my word for it, check the BBB link. Again, all I'm saying is that things have changed.

Do you report the strip clubs to the BBB?

Want to look at naked chicks? $20 entry plus two drink minimum.

What if you donít want to drink? TS. Cannot enter without paying admission plus two drinks. What if you buy a drink and itís super watered down and you want to return it? TS.
Old 04-21-2021, 11:41 AM
Calguns Addict

Brownells is a true friend to California gun owners, from shipping ammo to FFL03/COE holders (and even giving us dealer pricing for having an FFL03) to shipping magazines post Freedom Week. Join the Edge Program and get free shipping on everything you buy regardless of how much you spend. Their customer service is top notch -- call them with any problem and they'll fix it.

By the way, does Brownells give back to the gun community nationwide? You tell me: https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/bro...?id=D000032168

I don't know what the OP's deal is, and I don't care. Brownells is my number one go-to online vendor for all things gun-related.

Last edited by Mayor McRifle; 04-21-2021 at 11:47 AM..
Old 04-21-2021, 11:43 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19K View Post
Do you report the strip clubs to the BBB?

Want to look at naked chicks? $20 entry plus two drink minimum.

What if you donít want to drink? TS. Cannot enter without paying admission plus two drinks. What if you buy a drink and itís super watered down and you want to return it? TS.
That is what the internet is really for. What else it is for, to surf Calguns?

Old 04-21-2021, 12:00 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Understood. So far, knocking on wood, Brownells has done me well in customer service.

As somebody else said above, I don't bother to post a positive rating on Brownells on BBB, resellerratings or trustpilot on each positive transaction with them and I have close to 1000 purchases with them. If everyone who has had a positive experience rates them on the sites above, I suspect their ratings would be much, much better than what it is.

Yea, I, too, don't like their present practice of bundling slow moving products with ammo. But, fortunately the calibers they're bundling with those red dots I do not need. I might think differently if they start bundling competitively priced .45 ACP with something I really don't want to spend money on.

Last edited by beanz2; 04-21-2021 at 12:04 PM..
Old 04-25-2021, 10:17 AM

... I can’t say I saw this (the hate) coming; they have not gauged to the degree others have, and you can still get high quality ammo for pre-covid prices in MANY calibers. Brownells is excellent, especially if you’re an edge member. Most items (ammo included), ship same day, and with free 2 day shipping on everything, no matter the size of the order, that isn’t ammo or guns (ammo is free ground shipping), it’s a crazy good deal for $49. As an ffl/coe holder, they are legit. They ship to us, and they get ammo regularly- if you’re not finding it, you’re not checking their site frequently enough, as it replenishes throughout the day. No brownells hate here, but uh... sure, dont shop there and leave more for us?

Oh, coupons are almost always available... just... google them? 10 off 100, 25 off 250, 50 off 450 are constantly available (used multiple this month), and also hidden ffl discounts... they are gtg in my experience, and I have an embarassingly large sample size of orders to support this perspective.

Insanity- Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...

Last edited by liberallyloaded; 04-25-2021 at 10:23 AM..