Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Ammo and Reloading
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ammo and Reloading Factory Ammunition, Reloading, Components, Load Data and more.

Old 07-06-2019, 7:23 PM

Default Reloader's WorkShop

Hi everyone.

This is just to let all of you, especially those of you that are current users of Reloader's WorkShop, that I will be providing maintenance and support for the software. I tried to get a user list from Cody Beebe, but he has yet to respond to me. Cody placed the code up on GitHub and removed the payment restriction/registration from the software. Therefore, the software is now offered free of charge. The current website to download the software still has the software available for download but it still contains the paid version of the software, so I'm setting up a new website that will allow for the download of the free version. Basically, the new site will be a clone of the original site. Since the last release, I have fixed a few of the outstanding issues that Kevin Beebe had mentioned in the last ReadMe.

If any of you know of any existing issues with the software or interested in new features, let me know.

Thanks.
Old 07-07-2019, 4:55 AM

Looks like an interesting program. Looking forward to being able to test it out.

Thanks,
Old 07-07-2019, 5:05 AM

Great work! I have a young friend who is a genius programer, so if something is needed maybe I can get him to help. Given where things seem headed this is something we should all support.
Old 09-16-2019, 4:18 AM

I would love to get a copy of that software. please let me know when you get the new site up and running
Old 09-16-2019, 11:05 AM
Veteran Member

I've never heard of it, you definitely have my interest now.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:05 PM

Looks like something I would be interested in. I will be looking forward to hearing when it becomes available so I can take it for a test ride.
Old 09-17-2019, 3:38 AM

I would also like to follow
Old 09-24-2019, 3:05 PM

Default email?

Will we get an email when the new download is available if we already have the program?
Old 09-24-2019, 7:30 PM

what is it? a compilation of loading data?
Old 09-25-2019, 3:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce381 View Post
what is it? a compilation of loading data?
It is much more than that. I had looked at and tried quite a few different programs for a couple years before I got this. You can enter load data, your inventory etc. Search youtube he has a lot of videos on there and he explains it very well. I cant do the program justice with my explanation of it. You wont be sorry if you do get it!
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...aders+workshop
Old 09-30-2019, 1:22 PM

sorry looks way over done I just load and shoot do not care how many of or what my inventory is when Im out I make more. so not for me.
Old 10-10-2019, 3:16 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Is this similar to Quick Load? How and where can i download and install?
Old 10-11-2019, 2:28 PM
Levers, the original AW
CGN Contributor

its on GitHub, you can download and build it. You will have to have VisualStudio 12 to build the executable. I downloaded it and built it, I got some errors during the build that I had to fix, but it is working. I still have some warnings to work through before I trust it.

Seems pretty cool, not sure I will use it. I have never used Quickload but yes, I think it is similar, it has many other features too like firearms inventory and reloading inventory, if I get passed the errors I am getting at run-time, that would be my reason to keep it.

By the way it compiled fine under VS 10, but I have a few run-time errors that maybe because I am still using VS 10.
Old 10-11-2019, 8:34 PM

souped up excel spread sheet?
Old 10-13-2019, 5:36 PM

Just letting those of you posting in this thread know that I will have a new version of Reloader's WorkShop out soon. A couple of features are taking a while to enable. Just making sure they work properly and won't overwrite the database for current users.

For anyone that wants to try the current (released) version of the software that is on the original site, go ahead and download the version that's in the Download section. Email me with your First, Last name and email address and I will generate a key for you.

I was going to grab the original domain when it expired but it seems that Kevin or Cody Beebe have automatic registration set up. I have set up an almost duplicate of the original website to allow for the download of updates to the software. Still working on the website also.