Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Discussions of Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2021, 3:46 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMCLAP View Post
Throughout the empire, many city-states practiced emperor worship in order to receive the best treatment from Rome. In order to enter the agoura to buy, sell, and trade one had to offer a sacrifice at the altar of Nero. Then the priest would wipe ash from the sacrifice on the hand or forehead of the worshipper. Then they could enter. The Mark of the Beast (Nero) happened a long time ago.
It was this, exactly. More than enough documentation supports this, even the Vatican and thousands of other theologians / historians.

I'm always amazed at the lengths people will go to concoct all sorts of never-ending connotation and connection to modern day people, regimes, politics, corporations, organizations, medicine, science, pop-culture, music, social activities, or technology.

In my more than 50 years on this planet, I can cite about 6 dozen (oh, that's 6 of 6+6 by the way) different times someone ascribed 666 to a person or thing, all nonsense because it fit an idea.

Scripture is much more simple than that, and was a merely the media at the telling of its time - when there was no TV, newspapers, magazines, internet, or smart-phones.
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?
Old 06-19-2021, 10:53 PM

Humankind being what it is, "history" often repeats itself, sometimes in strange ways. We got a candidate for gov (if Gru gets the boot) that's running as "the beast"... weird, huh?

While I don't see the OP's point... pretty sure we're all going to be asked to present "proof of vaccination" per Emperor Gruesome and his ilk in order to "do things".... not too far into the future.

Crazy interpretations of prophetic visions have been stock in trade of many hucksters and "religions", nothing new under the sun.

Little Ceasars (not the pizza) arise throughout the timeline. Only the Alpha and Omega transcends, and allows the faithful to overcome. Be an overcomer. Be faithful. Stand firm in the face of evil.
Old 06-21-2021, 9:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by czakita View Post
Two common objections I hear from believers claiming this jab is not the MOB are that - it doesn’t line up with scripture verses on the right hand or forehead, and that God will not allow Satan to deceive masses to take the MOB.

Really? Did God allow Satan to trick Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil at the garden of Eden? Did Satan force Eve to eat or tricked/deceived her into eating/rebellion?

Revelations 19:20
“And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.”

Here the Scripture clearly states those who received the mark were deceived.

Be like a Berean. Don’t just listen to the so called messengers of God, but do your own study. We must examine scriptures according to context and meaning, from the original text. Let’s look at Revelations 18:23

“And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries(G5531) were all nations deceived.”

Sorcery = Pharmakeia = G5331
Pharmakeia is where the English word pharmacy comes from, means the use or the administering of drugs. Metaphorically means deception and seductions of idolatry.

This verse is speaking to a time when all the nations of the whole world is deceived by Mystery Babylon’s deceptive drugs. Doesn’t this sound like what we are going through now?

Check out Revelations 13:16.

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark(G5480) in their right(G1188)hand, or in their foreheads”

Right = DEXIPS = Strong’s G1188
It means right hand or right side

Mark = CHARAGMA = Strong’s G5480
CHARAGMA is the Greek word meaning mark, scratch or stamp, which comes from root word CHARAX(G5482).
CHARAX means to sharpen to a point, a stake, a palisade or rampart. Does 💉 syringe fit this definition? I think so.

So, syringe on the right side of body could be interpreted for Revelations 13:16.

Do you still think the jab is not the MOB? The political State of Israel has already implemented no buy or sell without proof of jab, and we all know it’s coming to all corners of the Earth. If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck....IT IS THE DUCK.
I'm going to try and type this with grace and an honest attempt not to argue and flame... that said I have a lot of issues with your post.

But mainly, do you really think it's in the nature of God to reject his people, covered in the blood of Christ who with full intention and heart, and follow Jesus as their savior and Lord, over getting a vaccine?

The MOTB is not something that will be unknown or random that honest Christians could take mistakenly. It will be connected to the practice and worship of the false Christ.

Your train is somewhat logical that there is a mentality of "cannot buy or sell" being set up with this vaccine, but as I said before I believe that mentality is gearing up the world for the idea that forcing people into taking actions for the "benefit of all mankind" can be acceptable, even if it goes against the ideals of personal liberty.

When the anti-Christ comes on the stage he will be known as the "man of peace" who creates peace in the world. The church will recognize him and reject him. The reaction from the world will be WE are impending the process of peace and all mankind, hence the requiring of the mark to align yourself with that religious anti-Christ movement.

A vaccine doesn't qualify.

Old 06-28-2021, 10:42 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVShooter View Post
Hard to believe this thread has gone on as long as it has. 'Twas a silly question.
You must have gotten the shot/mark.
Old 06-29-2021, 1:39 PM

No. Why? "Because the Bible tells me so." (sing it, don't just read it...)

"Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason- I do not accept the authority of popes and councils [i.e. any man]- my conscience is captive to the Word of God." Martin Luther
Old 07-04-2021, 8:58 AM

Does the red mark on my arm and the I got my shot sticker on my forehead to be funny count. HaHa
Old 07-04-2021, 9:11 AM
I need a LIFE!!

I got the shot on my left arm, phew, I'm okay!
Old 07-04-2021, 9:14 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Nope.
Just prepping the masses to line up for the prick and receive all the goodies and trades.

“Silence makes cowards out of the best of men” –Abraham Lincoln

🇺🇸 ⚔️ 🦅

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms.
Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.
Old 07-04-2021, 9:17 AM
I need a LIFE!!

It won't be an injection, though the injection might be the excuse for some sort of mark or tracking method.
Old 08-17-2021, 9:27 PM
I need a LIFE!!

No.

Why? Taking the Mark results in an irreversible banishment to Hell. You cannot be saved once you decide to do that. Therefore, it isn’t consistent with God’s character that people would be tricked into it under the guise of something else. People who make that unfortunate choice will know exactly what they’re doing.

With that though, it definitely feels like a conditioning exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2021, 8:05 AM

What makes you believe people are not already being 'deceived' on a mass scale? The Great Falling Away is already in progress. Many followers of our Lord already took the mark because they lack wisdom and discernment. Are you following man, or our Lord?

Scripture clear identifies our Bodies are Temples of God.

1 Corinthians 6:19
What know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
16 Know ye not ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

John 2:21 But [Jesus]spake of the temple of his body.

Acts 17:24
God made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

The aforementioned Bible verses clearly identifies our BODY as GOD'S TEMPLE and the consequences for defiling it. Do not defile the Temple of God. So the third temple is our bodies, NOT a physical temple waiting to be built. The Mark of the Beast is already here.

Last edited by czakita; 02-12-2022 at 5:52 PM..
Old 08-18-2021, 8:08 AM

How many of you have tattoos?
Old 08-18-2021, 8:08 AM

Has anyone had to denounce the existance of God to get a shot?
Old 08-18-2021, 8:13 AM
Village idiot
CGN Contributor

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

I don't think we are being executed yet for not getting the vaccine. Yes we are being deceived but doesn't mean it is the mark of the beast.
Old 08-18-2021, 8:14 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayaker View Post

Has anyone had to denounce the existence of God to get a shot?
Do you mean vote for a democrat?

Discreet, Legal Carry in 37 States...
Old 08-18-2021, 8:24 AM
Village idiot
CGN Contributor

Quote:

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark(G5480) in their right(G1188)hand, or in their foreheads”

CHARAGMA is the Greek word meaning mark, scratch or stamp, which comes from root word CHARAX(G5482).
CHARAX means to sharpen to a point, a stake, a palisade or rampart. Does 💉 syringe fit this definition? I think so.

So, syringe on the right side of body could be interpreted for Revelations 13:16.
Many of us received the vaccine on our left side.

Actually they made me pull down my pants.. hey wait.. a second. He said this is normal..
Old 08-25-2021, 12:16 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Default Vaccine = Mark of Beast (666)?

Quote:
Two common objections I hear from believers claiming this jab is not the MOB are that - it doesn’t line up with scripture verses on the right hand or forehead, and that God will not allow Satan to deceive masses to take the MOB.

Really? Did God allow Satan to trick Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil at the garden of Eden? Did Satan force Eve to eat or tricked/deceived her into eating/rebellion?

Revelations 19:20
“And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.”

Here the Scripture clearly states those who received the mark were deceived.

Be like a Berean. Don’t just listen to the so called messengers of God, but do your own study. We must examine scriptures according to context and meaning, from the original text. Let’s look at Revelations 18:23

“And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries(G5531) were all nations deceived.”

Sorcery = Pharmakeia = G5331
Pharmakeia is where the English word pharmacy comes from, means the use or the administering of drugs. Metaphorically means deception and seductions of idolatry.

This verse is speaking to a time when all the nations of the whole world is deceived by Mystery Babylon’s deceptive drugs. Doesn’t this sound like what we are going through now?

CHARAX means to sharpen to a point, a stake, a palisade or rampart. Does syringe fit this definition? I think so.

Do you still think the jab is not the MOB? The political State of Israel has already implemented no buy or sell without proof of jab, and we all know it’s coming to all corners of the Earth. If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck....IT IS THE DUCK.

Revelation (no “s”) 14:9-10 also says that anyone who receives the Mark will be damned for all eternity:

Quote:
“And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.”
**Revelation‬ *14:9-10‬ *ESV‬‬
Let me ask, do you think it is consistent with the character of God to allow people to be tricked into eternal damnation? I don’t. Yes, Eve was convinced to eat the fruit of the forbidden tree in the Garden, but only after God gave very explicit instructions which she chose to disobey.

John didn’t write “God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that millions would be totally hoodwinked into spending forever in Hell by accident.”

Those who take the Mark will know exactly what they are doing. This is setting the stage and proving that it’s possible, but while I don’t think it’s good or healthy I also don’t believe it’s a one-way non-refundable ticket to Hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2021, 12:30 AM
Banned

Yes in a way. It is politically lead mainly by Demon-rats which many despise Christianity...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2021, 1:44 PM

Worth watching: Abomination of Desolation
https://www.bitchute.com/video/sWWbYfhh10At/

The following topics will show how the jab links to the Abomination of Desolation.

1. Meaning and fulfillments of the Abomination of Desolation
2. Seed War between the Woman and Serpent through History
3. Location of the Third Temple: Physical or Spiritual Temple
4. Abominations in the Jab: Ingredients in the Patents
Old 09-12-2021, 2:32 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I visited a business last week, they asked my to put my hand under plexiglass. Right hand under plexiglass top of hand to check temp.
Temp all good any ways.

That was the first time that I had temp check on hand. I asked the person is that a new method and the answer was yes for them.
Person went on to explain how body temp rapidly changes in forehead and right hand.
I don’t think this is the mark of the beast but I do think as many others have mentioned this is just all preparations for the masses and sheep.

“Silence makes cowards out of the best of men” –Abraham Lincoln

🇺🇸 ⚔️ 🦅

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms.
Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.
Old 09-12-2021, 9:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang View Post
no but it is coming. 666 will require you take the mark so that you can buy or sell. what we have at the present is a preparation and conditioning people for the coming of the beast.
someone said, Democrats are Satan's agents. They may be right!
Old 09-13-2021, 6:15 AM
Veteran Member

Default Mark of the beast - 666

See what the Bible says about the "mark of the beast" and 666. Revelation chapter 13 - Bible Gateway link

The "beast" forces everyone to receive the mark of antichrist in order for anyone to buy and sell. This includes food to live. Some people refuse it. To get the mark, you must be willing to receive the mark. It is not secretly injected into you without your knowledge through a syringe. It is visible on your hand or forehead. By receiving it, it is tantamount to the personal rejection of Jesus Christ and acceptance of antichrist. Consider it the "unforgivable sin" spoken of in Luke 12:10.

It is the opposite of the holy thing that Jesus speaks of in Revelation 3:12

"The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name." Rev 3:12

On the Revelation timeline, the mark of the beast happens in the last half of the seven year great tribulation that will come upon the whole earth. See "The False Prophet and the mark of the beast (13:11-18)" in the graph below.

Old 09-13-2021, 8:13 AM
I need a LIFE!!

I watched a sermon yesterday that basically said this is a foreshadowing of the future in his eyes. It was pretty interesting. The pastor thought that it it's almost a grooming for the future, but that Biblically speaking, it will be KNOWN that they are accepting something that is actively AGAINST God. I don't remember his scripture he quoted to cite it, but it was certainly interesting.
Old 09-13-2021, 8:41 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
We are already in the Seven Year Tribulation. Don't you see the Great Falling Away is happening globally?

Do you understand Our Bodies are the Third Temple of God?
1. The seven year tribulation period is the wrath of The Lamb upon the whole earth. (Rev 6:16-17) The church is the bride of Christ. The church is still on the earth. Is Christ a wife beater? No. We are removed beforehand. It is the Rapture (Greek harpazo.) The 7 year tribulation does not start until antichrist is revealed. AC is the first of the four horsemen in Revelation chapter 6. He is not revealed until the church is gone.

2. Our bodies are NOT the third temple. That is untennable. There is nothing in scripture to support that. Nothing. Not a verse that can be cited. Our bodies ARE the temple of The Holy Spirit. But that is not the subject at hand.

Third Temple Prophecy

Antichrist sill set himself up in the third temple and declare himself god. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2. You and I are not the third temple.
Old 09-13-2021, 8:47 AM

Respectfully I disagree with you. Scripture clear identifies our Bodies are Temples of God.

What know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

16 Know ye not ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

God made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

The first two temples were physical on Earth, however the third temple is not physical. The aforementioned Bible verses clearly identifies our BODY is GOD'S TEMPLE (spiritual) and the consequences for defiling it. Consider the following questions:
1) Could the Abomination of Desolation be taking place in our bodies?
2) Does Satan actually need to physically be seated in a physical temple, or can he be seated in a spiritual one?
3) Does Satan seek to defile/corrupt our Father's original creations by changing our genetic code/seed and turn us into abominations?
4) Would Satan effectively steal 'your crown away from our Father' when he changes your temple?
5) Is it possible once jabbed, humans are no longer pure as in the Days of Noah?
If the answer to these questions are mainly yes, could the Mark of the Beast be present?
From a medical and scientific perspective please examine Anthony Patch's research where he addresses the medical and MOB questions. See the attached pdf.

Furthermore, the poke aka jab already contains Luciferin (ref Patent 107103789), and see the quantum dot micro needle jab delivery system Patent 060606 contains LUCIFERasce. If this is not clear or seems irrelevant, I encourage you to pray for greater discernment and conduct deeper research. These videos may help guide you where to continue your research https://www.bitchute.com/video/11Dzo8AcWpUF/ about the MOB and https://www.bitchute.com/video/sWWbYfhh10At/ about the Abomination of Desolation and Third Temple (refer to 10:00 mark).

God Bless.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AnthonyPatch-DNA-and-Mark-Questions.pdf (533.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by czakita; 09-13-2021 at 11:09 AM..
Old 09-13-2021, 9:13 AM
His Glorious Reappearing
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Ono View Post
someone said, Democrats are Satan's agents. They may be right!
just like the prince of greece, the prince of persia (in Daniel), demonrats are implementing satan's policy. the abortion, transgerism, lgtbq, mandating vax, support for antifa/blm & defunding police (and others) are demonic in nature. all contrary to the God of the Bible.
Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."

One of the traditional methods of imposing statism or socialism on a people has been by way of medicine. It’s very easy to disguise a medical program as a humanitarian project. ~ Ronald Reagan
Old 09-13-2021, 11:34 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Respectfully I disagree with you. Scripture clear identifies our Bodies are Temples of God.

The first two temples were physical on Earth, however the third temple is not physical. The aforementioned Bible verses clearly identifies our BODY is GOD'S TEMPLE (spiritual) and the consequences for defiling it. Consider the following questions:
1) Could the Abomination of Desolation be taking place in our bodies?
2) Does Satan actually need to physically be seated in a physical temple, or can he be seated in a spiritual one?
3) Does Satan seek to defile/corrupt our Father's original creations by changing our genetic code/seed and turn us into abominations?
4) Would Satan effectively steal 'your crown away from our Father' when he changes your temple?
5) Is it possible once jabbed, humans are no longer pure as in the Days of Noah?
If the answer to these questions are mainly yes, could the Mark of the Beast be present?
From a medical and scientific perspective please examine Anthony Patch's research where he addresses the medical and MOB questions. See the attached pdf.

Furthermore, the poke aka jab already contains Luciferin (ref Patent 107103789), and see the quantum dot micro needle jab delivery system Patent 060606 contains LUCIFERasce. If this is not clear or seems irrelevant, I encourage you to pray for greater discernment and conduct deeper research. These videos may help guide you where to continue your research https://www.bitchute.com/video/11Dzo8AcWpUF/ about the MOB and https://www.bitchute.com/video/sWWbYfhh10At/ about the Abomination of Desolation and Third Temple (refer to 10:00 mark).

God Bless.
I did not say our bodies were not a temple where Holy Spirit dwells.

You said our bodies are the third temple.

There is nothing in scripture saying our bodies are the third temple. The third temple is a building.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:54 AM

There needs to a beast before there’s a mark of the beast. Taking the jab doesn’t require one to deny Christ. I still wouldn’t get it though.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post
I did not say our bodies were not a temple where Holy Spirit dwells.

You said our bodies are the third temple.

There is nothing in scripture saying our bodies are the third temple. The third temple is a building.
Kindly watch https://www.bitchute.com/video/sWWbYfhh10At/ regarding the Abomination of Desolation and What is the Third Temple (refer to 10:00 mark). After watching you can better understand how the first two temples changed from a physical to spiritual temple. Scriptures exist but you need to understand how these are connected from the Days of Noah and how our genetic code was corrupted by fallen angels and man.

Last edited by czakita; 09-13-2021 at 12:33 PM..
Old 09-13-2021, 12:35 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp55 View Post
Let's take a look at what Revelation says (all quotes English Standard Version).
Highlights are mine:

Rev 13:16
"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,"

Rev 14:19
"And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,"

Rev 20:4
"Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

Not defending the vaccinations at all but it is clear that a "jab on the shoulder" has no connection whatsoever to a "mark on the forehead or the hands". Therefore, not the mark of the beast.
Yep, more like what they give you entering a nightclub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epilepticninja View Post
Americans vs. Democrats
We stand for the Anthem, we kneel for the cross

We already have the only reasonable Gun Control we need, It's called the Second Amendment and it's the government it controls.

What doesn't kill me, better run
Old 09-13-2021, 1:06 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Jhn 10:27

“My sheep listen to My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; Jhn 10:28 and I give them eternal life, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand."

I don't think satan could steal anyone's ticket to heaven without full-well understanding that the person is denying and rejecting God. According to His Word, I don't think it can be reconciled that way.
Old 09-13-2021, 3:45 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Kindly watch https://www.bitchute.com/video/sWWbYfhh10At/ regarding the Abomination of Desolation and What is the Third Temple (refer to 10:00 mark). After watching you can better understand how the first two temples changed from a physical to spiritual temple. Scriptures exist but you need to understand how these are connected from the Days of Noah and how our genetic code was corrupted by fallen angels and man.
Nothing against you. I respect your opinion. But the guy that put that together has not studied scripture and is a conspiracy theorist. Those are the thoughts and words of a man and not from the Bible, which is the final authority on the matter. George Bush?
Old 09-13-2021, 6:30 PM
Veteran Member

CZ, perhaps a reread of the story of Noah would help. Yes fallen angels corrupted things, HOWEVER, look at what the flood accomplished, it eradicated almost , ALMOST all of those corrupted.The only ones left were his wife and the sons and their wives. Kokopelli is always very much in the know on these subjects. And, remember, it all goes down in the middle east, centered on Israel, in particular Jerusalem.

Psalm 1

Last edited by Garand Hunter; 09-13-2021 at 6:31 PM.. Reason: sentence structure
Old 09-16-2021, 1:20 PM
Veteran Member

Check out the customer service phone number for the Pfizer vaccine info line-
https://primevaccines.pfizer.com/vaccine/en/USD/login
Old 09-20-2021, 1:49 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyhog View Post
Check out the customer service phone number for the Pfizer vaccine info line-
https://primevaccines.pfizer.com/vaccine/en/USD/login
creepy
Old 09-21-2021, 11:05 PM

Your mark of the beastie boys
Old 09-22-2021, 8:37 AM
His Glorious Reappearing
CGN Contributor

another sign that the world is ready for a world leader ... 666 ... ready to submit themselves to his full godless authority.
Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."

One of the traditional methods of imposing statism or socialism on a people has been by way of medicine. It’s very easy to disguise a medical program as a humanitarian project. ~ Ronald Reagan
Old 10-03-2021, 7:25 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

The vax is not the mark, it may be a step to condition people for the mark but I don't think we are there yet.

Lord Jesus, come soon please. I say this but at the same time am conflicted because there are still many people who need the opportunity to repent and come to Christ. May Yahweh's will be done....but this material world is getting harder and harder to tolerate.