Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > A.V. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2017, 1:57 PM
Veteran Member

Default Lancaster Gun Show November 11-12

Just got back from the show. It was more crowded than usual this afternoon. Lots of cast bullets and a good selection of powder for sale.

I'm going featureless on two AR carbines and needed some hardware. Bought two Strike Industries Megafins, two ambi safeties with a short throw arm on the right to clear the grip fins and two standard mag releases. Prices were a few dollars less than I could get online. So, I'm happy.

Anyone else go?
Old 11-11-2017, 10:58 PM
Calguns Addict

It wasn't overly crowded at opening. $5 parking sucks as usual. Show mainly sucked as usual. There was a few deals. A woman was selling WWB 40 FMJ $10 a box out the door same price for 380 ball by Independence.

Saw a Rossi pump 22 $295 and a Rossi Overland 12ga hammer coach $395 both fair prices. Saw an Albanian SKS $580.

Saw people eating disgusting gouge gun show hot dogs at 930 am, nasty. Bathroom was getting nasty even before 10am.

Why does this promoter not have a separate ticket booth before opening to save time? I hate when gun shows have you pay as you go in. I suppose you can buy internet ticket. I don't have a printer.