Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Survival and Preparations
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Survival and Preparations Long and short term survival and 'prepping'.

Old 03-26-2020, 2:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNameThanks View Post
Yup. We’ll be forced to use non medical grade equipment because of a shortage of actual medical devices. How about a few executive order designed to actually decrease the spread of the disease?

“Within a couple of weeks” a couple of weeks ago there would be millions of test kits. It hasn’t happened. Nor has the equipment (the President told the governors to find their own!). The medical community keeps hearing “a couple of weeks” constantly but it’s all smoke and we’ve yet to see it. Just like the vaccine was just down the road (it’s a year away at best) or there are great treatments about to be rolled out (which the FDA refuted).

Come back here in 2 weeks and tell me about all the N95’s everyone is using in the ERs. I’ll be delighted to be proven wrong.

Quick and aggressive would have been decisive action weeks ago for testing and supplies. He waited until we created an unnecessary crisis.

Oi. The scene on the ground is very different from Fox News and Breitbart.
You expect Trump to magically make millions of masks, millions of testing kits and thousands of vents to magically appear, when there is a world-wide shortage. How exactly is this going to be accomplished? Try to buy more from China? LOL. We can only produce so much so fast with the current state of manufacturing. I'm one of the 60% that thinks he is doing the best he can with what he has.

You are being ridiculous with your expectations. You ignore the fact China and the WHO has been hiding just how dangerous this actually was. I suppose Hillary or Biden would have been a better choice in your mind on handling this.

I'm sure if Trump came up with a 100% cure you would complain he is putting infectious disease out of business.
Old 03-26-2020, 4:18 AM
Calguns Addict

Surgeries are limited right now, as they are keeping respirator-stocks for COV-19 patients, just in case.