Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > AUDIOPHIL2
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2018, 9:18 AM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default ALPHACAT FEATURELESS CONVERSIONS AND GUN INTERMEDIARY

I am getting requests from small and large online retailers for middleman transfers and conversion work. You can buy direct from these retailers and they will ship the gun to me for conversion work. Some retailers simply do not want to ship to CA so you can ask them to ship your CA legal gun to me and I will forward it to your CA FFL.

Dealers that will sell guns and forward to me for conversion work or to act as intermediary:

Tombstone Tactical
CDNN
Classic Firearms
Nagels Gun Shop
Atlantic Firearms
PM for others

I can also assist you with purchasing firearms and other items from retailers that refuse to sell to CA residents such as Sportsmans guide.

Middleman transfers are now $30. If you buy a CA legal gun from any dealer that will ship to me the transfer fee is $30. Shipping of most handguns is $20 and most rifles is $30. Heavy/large boxes will be based on UPS rates.

You can also buy direct from me. In most cases my prices are far below nationwide prices. I have access to distributors most home based and small dealers are not allowed to buy from so it is easier and cheaper to buy from me. My volume also gives me better pricing than smaller dealers. I always pass the savings on to you.

My work is far above standard and my prices are very low. Since CA conversion work is not a primary source of business income I can keep my prices very low and provide the best quality conversions. These conversions are done more as dedication to making guns affordable for CA residents and not to take advantage of unfair laws.

All factory parts are included with your gun.
No ham fisted drilling and welding.

Featureless conversion samples:

IWI Tavor SAR

Here is a converted CZ Bren bought by a CA customer from Tombstone Tactical and forwarded to me for conversion.
No damage done to the gun at all. Stock locked open with basic parts that can be easily changed back to factory configuration.

Private 10 acre range rentals
[/URL]

Last edited by audiophil2; 04-02-2019 at 7:14 AM..