Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 11-13-2019, 8:14 AM

Bullets don't kill people either. People kill people.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2019, 2:55 PM

San Dimas/Glendora Wally photos winchester 200 5.56 49.00 they have a few left.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2019, 3:30 PM

Sold out in Pico Rivera
Old 11-13-2019, 5:14 PM

Well that was a bust. Picked up ammo a few days ago with DL and passport. Now went to another and they said my ID doesnt work even though I had a passport. Asked for manager (no where in sight)...showed me their training docs. It said...

If you dont have REAL ID, you need a DL that says "federal limits apply" and a passport. Well guess what...i have a regular ID...that DOESNT say federal limits apply (since I'm a citizen). So.........they refused to sell.

So theyre instructions pretty much say if you're a non citizen with a passport, you can buy ammo...but if you're a citizen with a passport...NO AMMO FOR YOU.

W...t...f.

Stayed polite though, but expressed my confusion.
Old 11-13-2019, 5:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newguy1980 View Post
Well that was a bust. Picked up ammo a few days ago with DL and passport. Now went to another and they said my ID doesnt work even though I had a passport. Asked for manager (no where in sight)...showed me their training docs. It said...

If you dont have REAL ID, you need a DL that says "federal limits apply" and a passport. Well guess what...i have a regular ID...that DOESNT say federal limits apply (since I'm a citizen). So.........they refused to sell.

So theyre instructions pretty much say if you're a non citizen with a passport, you can buy ammo...but if you're a citizen with a passport...NO AMMO FOR YOU.

W...t...f.

Stayed polite though, but expressed my confusion.
That was the workers way of saying, I am hawking this ammo for me, myself, and i. Or for their friends.

Or they are For gun control.

Old 11-13-2019, 10:42 PM

Walmart in Folsom has quite a bit on clearance. Picked up several hundred rounds. Ammo is so cheap now, haven't reloaded in 3 months.
Old 11-14-2019, 9:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.O.A.R. View Post
That was the workers way of saying, I am hawking this ammo for me, myself, and i. Or for their friends.

Or they are For gun control.

Which store is this?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2019, 1:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newguy1980 View Post

If you renew and donít get the real id your id will say ďFederal limits ApplyĒ itís not a citizenship thing. Wal mart is still wrong but I just wanted to point that out
Old 11-14-2019, 3:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320Fastback View Post
Ok Walmart now do the isles and isles of junk food that have caused heart disease and kill magnitudes more than a few bullets ever have.

I mean if you truly care and aren't just virtue signaling.
Exactly. And get rid of the alcohol too, countless people have died in car accidents as a result of Walmart alcohol.
If you are not familiar with the below sites, I encourage you to check them out and use them for cash back and great deals on ammo from Cabela's and such. Check the deals forum here on calguns and you will see a lot of us using these now. If you are kind enough to sign up through my below referral links, we both get instant bonus rewards. Thanks!

http://activejunky.com/invite/186564
http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=32948177
Old 11-14-2019, 7:37 PM

You guys are really crying over spilt milk. Go grab cheap ammo while you still can.. or be in your feelings and miss the deals. It's your choice.
Thanks for the heads up OP. Snagged some .40 .223 & 7.62x39, and subsequently watched it all get entered into a database. It took 28 minutes when it should have taken two to check out but I'm glad to have passed Cali's new ammo background check with my REAL ID and am still able to buy ammo. All hope is not lost for CA.. yet.
Peace
Old 11-14-2019, 7:49 PM

For Walmart, do you really need a Real ID? Im still using my old license so Im not sure if I should try on the weekend. Would be a waste of 30miles of LA traffic if Walmart only accepts REAL ID

Old 11-14-2019, 9:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b_ View Post
For Walmart, do you really need a Real ID? Im still using my old license so Im not sure if I should try on the weekend. Would be a waste of 30miles of LA traffic if Walmart only accepts REAL ID

Of you have an old license you need second type of id like passport, or green card if you are a legal resident. Or something of that type.

Old 11-14-2019, 10:37 PM

Oh alright. That won't be a problem. Hopefully everything goes well this weekend.

Old 11-14-2019, 10:49 PM
From anotha motha
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

They close the ammo register at 10pm even though the store closes at midnight.
Old 11-14-2019, 11:36 PM

I donít know if my local Walmart has lower prices or not. Iím not walking the place.

The power of Gun free Zones https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=hnBWa_xJz6A

In California we're called "Wacko right-wing gun toting nut jobs with an arsenal" most other states just call us People.
Old 11-14-2019, 11:43 PM
From anotha motha

Don't forget to add tax before calculating CPR (cents per round). $15 for 100 rounds is really 16.5 cpr after 10% tax.
Old 11-15-2019, 1:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordupmybrotha View Post
They close the ammo register at 10pm even though the store closes at midnight.
Almost every Walmart I've been to in California over the past six plus years will not sell ammo after 10 p.m. Some locations have told me it's a store policy and some havd told me it's a city ordinance. I went to one Walmart over the summer before July 1st and attempted to pay for some ammo at the front registers because the register at the ammo counter was closed.... one of the managers had a s**t fit took the ammo and told me to come back tomorrow if I wanted to buy it. When I inquired as to why I can't pay for it up front when their back register was closed I got more of the same from the manager and just left. If you're going to buy ammo at Walmart it's better to go during the day well before 10 p.m.
Old 11-15-2019, 1:15 AM

The Walmart in Huntington Beach as of yesterday late afternoon had plenty of Federal 223 100 round and 200 round packs on clearance as well as some 9 mm.
Old 11-15-2019, 6:42 AM
From anotha motha

Came back to Walmart at 630am. They don't have a COE certified employee to sell me ammo! Says that person is scheduled to come in at 10am.

PSA: Call Walmart before going to make sure they have someone who can sell ammo.
Old 11-15-2019, 8:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishootforblood View Post
Did I go too fast for you Sport? There's no reason to drop F bombs, or insult my post. It's not complicated. But, for anyone that needs to be hand fed: There are 167 Walmarts in the State of California. The Ammo Clearance is at every Walmart. The ammo on clearance may or may not be clearly marked with the clearance price, but it will scan at the clearance price. Good luck.
Actually the area multiple areas of sf bay , that Walmart DOESNOT. Sell ammo other than BB. Sport.
Old 11-15-2019, 8:10 PM
From anotha motha

Bought 16,000 rounds today. Took 3 hours, because their register crashed twice and had to re-Dros and rescan everything the 3rd time.
Old 11-15-2019, 8:32 PM

Quote:
Bought 16,000 rounds today. Took 3 hours, because their register crashed twice and had to re-Dros and rescan everything the 3rd time.
Nice

Old 11-15-2019, 9:08 PM

Curious to see if you get put on some sort of list buying that much ammo ... wish I could afford to be on that list as well haha ..nice haul

Quote:
Old 11-16-2019, 10:55 AM

Just got mine at Glendora location (SoCal). Out of the 200rd/100rd Federal 9mm that goes for 15cpr. They still have WWB. Not a big sale, .17cpr for 115gr 9mm, .166cpr for 124gr.

Ask for Nathan, did mine with old valid DL and passport. No real ID needed with passport.

I went to the Duarte one before this, but person with ammo clearance doesn't get in till 1pm local.

This is all for brass.

Old 11-16-2019, 3:57 PM

Got turned away with old ID and passport at Westminster of Beach. No problem at Huntington Beach though. Was told any yellow stickers items will not be restock.
Old 11-19-2019, 9:47 PM

Went and checked my local WM (Gilroy), didnít have much left and prices not very good.
Old 11-25-2019, 2:15 AM

Glendora still has223/556 and 9mm brass and the other stuff

Old 11-25-2019, 6:28 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSideburns View Post
Wow, I can tell how genuinely concerned they are about the ethics of selling this "assault rifle" ammo. Not only do they continue selling it until their existing stock runs out, but they are milking the consumer by offering only a minor discount from retail price. Clearly they don't want to just give this ammo away at firesale prices. But I'm confused because their rhetoric and statements of moral superiority explain that it has no legitimate use in public hands. The CEO of Walmart sent letters to the Whitehouse and Congress urging the immediate need for stricter gun laws and restrictions on assault weapons. But their sales actions don't seem to correspond to their public stance. Why are they continuing to supply the armies of mass shooters? Surely the ethical victory of removing all "military style ammo" from their store shelves would override any monetary loss, no matter how significant...if we are to believe the desperation in the voice of the company's leadership in his emotional pleas to our national legislators?
Yep. At least Dicks pulled it all and supposedly destroyed it. If you're going going to make a statement in public, you ought to follow it through in action.

Sadly, I've heard walmart employees around here in ID defending the CEOs decision. SMH!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bwiese: "You are making the assumption the law is reasonable/has rationale."
Old 11-25-2019, 9:47 AM
Calguns Addict

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliveryBoy View Post
The only reason I would frequent Walmart was ammo.

Could never pass up a brick of .22's. No reason for ME to go in there anymore!