Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-13-2021, 5:18 PM
Chewy65 Chewy65 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,187
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default The Hoax is out of hand!

What is with this covid hoax? For New Years the wife of my best neighbor announced on FB that she has had the virus for 10 days. A month back the girl across the street had it. Today we learned that the mother of my son's best friend of twenty plus years is in the Kaiser, the one I go to, on 15 L of oxygen, but not incubated. Her son doesn't know much about medicine, but per some that do they do not expect her to survive. Really, people, this China Flu Hoax is getting out of hand and has to stop!
__________________
This is neither legal advice nor a legal opinion.
Being on “inactive status” with the State Bar of California I cannot practice law. Were I "active", you would not be entitled to rely on my posts because you are not my client.
Were I practicing, an attorney client relationship could only be created in a writing by both the client and myself. Not by a post, private message, or email.
I never practiced criminal nor firearms law.Do not rely on my post, but consult your own attorney.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-13-2021, 5:26 PM
Garand Hunter Garand Hunter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,370
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

The bug IS real, but all of the BS screamed at us for almost a year now is out of hand ! Every thing we were TOLD to do to protect ourselves is BS MALARKEY. Obviously wearing a mask is not working, washing hands all of the time ( I do not do it ) and the 6ft BS, NO Thanksgiving, NO Christmas gatherings etc etc etc. So fake news reports etc must be jacked up frequently to keep scare tactics ongoing etc. The folks you refer to in your post, did they keep faith with all of YA GOTTA DO THIS stuff preached at us all of the time ? Or not ?

Psalm 1
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-13-2021, 5:34 PM
krypto99 krypto99 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 432
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

I don’t think its a hoax but I do think the response to it is way over done. Take reasonable precautions if you are concerned but I’m not fan of Newsom deciding for me what is reasonable.
__________________
NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-13-2021, 6:06 PM
mshill's Avatar
mshill mshill is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Beyond the reach...
Posts: 3,462
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto99 View Post
I don’t think its a hoax but I do think the response to it is way over done. Take reasonable precautions if you are concerned but I’m not fan of Newsom deciding for me what is reasonable.
^^^^^ This. The covid will not stop until it has run through the entire population. Theres no starving it. Vaccinate the old folks, and open up.
__________________
Quote:
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-13-2021, 6:41 PM
joepamjohn's Avatar
joepamjohn joepamjohn is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nor Cal East Bay
Posts: 2,463
iTrader: 53 / 100%
Default

Oh no, not again?? How long before this thread also gets overrun with experts and charts and graphs?
__________________
"You can't handle the truth"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-13-2021, 6:42 PM
billped billped is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,350
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Nah. We can be mature and keep out the charts. mshill has it spot on.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-13-2021, 6:44 PM
Chewy65 Chewy65 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,187
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto99 View Post
I don’t think its a hoax but I do think the response to it is way over done. Take reasonable precautions if you are concerned but I’m not fan of Newsom deciding for me what is reasonable.
Okay. He is far from perfect, but someone has to make decisions under law. If they are not made by elected leaders pursuant to laws, laws that my not be perfect, who is to make them? If everyone makes their own up, that isn't a system of law, but anarchy.
__________________
This is neither legal advice nor a legal opinion.
Being on “inactive status” with the State Bar of California I cannot practice law. Were I "active", you would not be entitled to rely on my posts because you are not my client.
Were I practicing, an attorney client relationship could only be created in a writing by both the client and myself. Not by a post, private message, or email.
I never practiced criminal nor firearms law.Do not rely on my post, but consult your own attorney.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-13-2021, 6:53 PM
Skip_Dog's Avatar
Skip_Dog Skip_Dog is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 2,354
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Making laws/rules that affect an otherwise law abiding citizens freedom is just b.s. If your leader says jump you say how high just because he is elected and has to make decisions for you?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-13-2021, 6:53 PM
ScottsBad's Avatar
ScottsBad ScottsBad is offline
Progressives Suck!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5,279
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

OMG OMG OMG! I might get COVID and have only a 98.3% chance of survival.

All you have to do is be smart about hygiene, wash hands or use hand sanitizer after touching things in public. Use sanitizing wipes on surfaces from time to time. Mask on when in close proximity several people. Don't touch face, eyes, or mouth.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-13-2021, 6:54 PM
WWDHD? WWDHD? is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Alameda County
Posts: 2,039
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto99 View Post
I don’t think its a hoax but I do think the response to it is way over done. Take reasonable precautions if you are concerned but I’m not fan of Newsom deciding for me what is reasonable.

My best guess after almost a year of this pandemic is that there has to be a certain genetic component of this that we just don't know about yet- a lot of people are resistant to it, many others will get it and it's no big deal, others will get it bad with lasting effects, and just enough will die from it that it scares a whole lot of the first two groups into doing what we're doing.
It's as if it's a perfect terrorist weapon- kill or harm enough to disrupt your enemies way of life and damage their economy but not kill everybody. Keep it going to create fear and disruption over the long term. Hmm...who could have thought of doing this? I'll give you one guess and I'll spot you a "C".....
__________________
NRA & CRPA member
semi-docile tax payer
amateur survivalist

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-13-2021, 6:55 PM
ScottsBad's Avatar
ScottsBad ScottsBad is offline
Progressives Suck!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5,279
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshill View Post
^^^^^ This. The covid will not stop until it has run through the entire population. Theres no starving it. Vaccinate the old folks, and open up.
I agree^^^ And fvck Newsome.

Last edited by ScottsBad; 01-13-2021 at 6:57 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-13-2021, 7:02 PM
Rickrock1's Avatar
Rickrock1 Rickrock1 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Inland Empire
Posts: 4,992
iTrader: 53 / 100%
Default

I think OP is getting hoax and plandemic mixed up. The Chinese virus �� is real

Just saying
__________________
CPRA org

“Silence makes cowards out of the best of men” –Abraham Lincoln

🇺🇸 ⚔️ 🦅

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms.
Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-13-2021, 7:04 PM
anthonyca anthonyca is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,353
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto99 View Post
I don’t think its a hoax but I do think the response to it is way over done. Take reasonable precautions if you are concerned but I’m not fan of Newsom deciding for me what is reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshill View Post
^^^^^ This. The covid will not stop until it has run through the entire population. Theres no starving it. Vaccinate the old folks, and open up.
I agree.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Union...70812799700206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post
I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-13-2021, 7:07 PM
anthonyca anthonyca is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,353
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWDHD? View Post
My best guess after almost a year of this pandemic is that there has to be a certain genetic component of this that we just don't know about yet- a lot of people are resistant to it, many others will get it and it's no big deal, others will get it bad with lasting effects, and just enough will die from it that it scares a whole lot of the first two groups into doing what we're doing.
It's as if it's a perfect terrorist weapon- kill or harm enough to disrupt your enemies way of life and damage their economy but not kill everybody. Keep it going to create fear and disruption over the long term. Hmm...who could have thought of doing this? I'll give you one guess and I'll spot you a "C".....
Hmm, I wonder who.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Union...70812799700206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post
I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-13-2021, 7:19 PM
August's Avatar
August August is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,149
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

F the masks, wash your gawd damn hands. Pretty fawking easy.
__________________
Perma Ban Member
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-13-2021, 7:23 PM
yoteassasin yoteassasin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,696
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy65 View Post
Okay. He is far from perfect, but someone has to make decisions under law. If they are not made by elected leaders pursuant to laws, laws that my not be perfect, who is to make them? If everyone makes their own up, that isn't a system of law, but anarchy.
Anarchy? Well that’s a bit far fetched ... unfortunately unhealthy and unhappy old people have blown this way out of proportion . Again I will say . No one has the right to live forever .. get over it you are not Peter Pan
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-13-2021, 9:28 PM
ZirconJohn's Avatar
ZirconJohn ZirconJohn is offline
Rattlesnake Hunter
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mendocino County
Posts: 9,994
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Look ... here's the deal ... ask yourself and answer honestly

Do you know anyone who has or had a cold in the last 6 months?

Do you know anyone who has or had the cough in the last 6 months?

Do you know anyone who has or had a sore throat in the last 6 months?

Do you know anyone who has or had the flu in the last 6 months?

Anyone you know have pneumonia? - The runs ... you know diarrhea?

Just a plain old fashioned simple cough, cold, flue, cold ... that's all just common old normal stuff

Anyone??? - NO ...!!!

Everyone has the COVID HOAX ...!!!

News media and politicians have everyone in masks so we are not people anymore, we are simply subjects, we are at each others wits end. That is what communist government wants is to break it's people. And they are, and we are ... and all you minions are buying the great COVID HOAX !!!
__________________
.
"A rattlesnake that doesn't bite teaches you nothing" -- Jessamyn West
"Only God has the touch to create these magnificent rattlesnakes and their signature greatness in nature" -- unknown
.
......GO HERE FOR--► My YouTube Channel
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-13-2021, 9:35 PM
five.five-six's Avatar
five.five-six five.five-six is offline
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: IE
Posts: 32,113
iTrader: 66 / 100%
Default

I no longer fear catching the Corona virus as of today. I got my very own positive test result.

One of the dads in my kids scout troop, I found out today, is in the hospital with COVID pneumonia.

Scares the crap out of me.
__________________
We’re ALL GOING TO DIE!

Can’t somebody do something?!?!?!?!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-13-2021, 9:35 PM
Oceanbob's Avatar
Oceanbob Oceanbob is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11,426
iTrader: 141 / 100%
Default

When my close relatives in health care tell me that they are over 100% capacity
at hospitals then for many people the “Hoax” is a death sentence.

I have some health issues already so I avoid “Plague Rats”......

LOL.

You all take care..💚

PS. China really screwed the planet.....
__________________
May the Bridges I burn light the way.

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-14-2021, 1:45 AM
Chewy65 Chewy65 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,187
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFA777 View Post
That 'someone' is NOT the governor. It's the legislature.
These stay at home orders and lockdowns are NOT law.
Some are and some aren't, but what popcorn box did you get your law degree from? Forget me, but my wife recently retired from a prestigious law firm in which she was secretary to the last living named partner. When the first stay at home orders were issued I had her inform the firm that she would not be coming in and after they ran things by its labor law specialist the firm didn't hesitate to acknowledge the legality of the order. Now I haven't had to keep up with it, but this is how it works or it worked in regard to those orders. The gov issued an executive order, which the county health officer issued an order providing that the governor's order be followed. If not for the action of the county health officer, you may be correct in that the governor's order lacked the force of law. At least not unless the legislature authorized such and somewhere in the back of my head I believe he is authorized. Did I say that this particular law firm specializes in representing municipal entities? Enjoy your popcorn.
__________________
This is neither legal advice nor a legal opinion.
Being on “inactive status” with the State Bar of California I cannot practice law. Were I "active", you would not be entitled to rely on my posts because you are not my client.
Were I practicing, an attorney client relationship could only be created in a writing by both the client and myself. Not by a post, private message, or email.
I never practiced criminal nor firearms law.Do not rely on my post, but consult your own attorney.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-14-2021, 2:01 AM
Chewy65 Chewy65 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,187
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
I no longer fear catching the Corona virus as of today. I got my very own positive test result.

One of the dads in my kids scout troop, I found out today, is in the hospital with COVID pneumonia.

Scares the crap out of me.
Me too, brother. I really should get in to see my cardiologists since I need a professional EKG and consult, if not a procedure, but the hospital is a scary place to be at this time. I suspect that our family friend in the ICU should be incubated but isn't due to a shortage of equipment and what is politely referred to as triage. Providing scarce resources to patients with a better likelihood of survival. This is the same hospital I was at this morning for imaging and I would have cancelled that appointment had I known of this woman's situation.

BTW, having positive results does not mean that you cannot be re-infected, which makes me wonder about the value of so-called "herd mentality".
__________________
This is neither legal advice nor a legal opinion.
Being on “inactive status” with the State Bar of California I cannot practice law. Were I "active", you would not be entitled to rely on my posts because you are not my client.
Were I practicing, an attorney client relationship could only be created in a writing by both the client and myself. Not by a post, private message, or email.
I never practiced criminal nor firearms law.Do not rely on my post, but consult your own attorney.

Last edited by Chewy65; 01-14-2021 at 2:06 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-14-2021, 2:09 AM
CaliforniaCowboy's Avatar
CaliforniaCowboy CaliforniaCowboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,288
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy65 View Post
What is with this covid hoax? For New Years the wife of my best neighbor announced on FB that she has had the virus for 10 days. A month back the girl across the street had it. Today we learned that the mother of my son's best friend of twenty plus years is in the Kaiser, the one I go to, on 15 L of oxygen, but not incubated. Her son doesn't know much about medicine, but per some that do they do not expect her to survive. Really, people, this China Flu Hoax is getting out of hand and has to stop!
Thought control is working on you I see.
__________________
"If you can't beat him, cheat him." - Joe Biden 2020

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-14-2021, 3:10 AM
edgerly779 edgerly779 is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: canoga park, ca
Posts: 16,567
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

I had it in march and it was a mild case. I took hcq and zinc which I had from visit to phillipines and ,malaysia. I renewed script just in case.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-14-2021, 5:09 AM
hunterb's Avatar
hunterb hunterb is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SGV
Posts: 3,607
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Default

One good thing about Covid is it kills the unhealthy and has been a wake up call for many in regards to their health. Americans are generally terribly unhealthy, obese tubs of lard.

Lose weight fatty or the Kung Flu gonna get ya!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthomas View Post
...The hardest part getting rid of crap is getting started.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-14-2021, 5:51 AM
ibanezfoo's Avatar
ibanezfoo ibanezfoo is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wimberley, TX
Posts: 7,703
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garand Hunter View Post
The bug IS real, but all of the BS screamed at us for almost a year now is out of hand ! Every thing we were TOLD to do to protect ourselves is BS MALARKEY. Obviously wearing a mask is not working, washing hands all of the time ( I do not do it ) and the 6ft BS, NO Thanksgiving, NO Christmas gatherings etc etc etc. So fake news reports etc must be jacked up frequently to keep scare tactics ongoing etc. The folks you refer to in your post, did they keep faith with all of YA GOTTA DO THIS stuff preached at us all of the time ? Or not ?

Psalm 1
I think thats the general consensus now.

Sure it exists but all the political and TV drama is out of hand. As of now I know over 80 people that have had it at work (company of ~2000 employees). Nobody died. One single person said it was rough but hes fine now. Some of the guys have family members that died but they were old and in fairly rough shape already. One common thing it seems everyone who died was on a ventilator. One guy has bad cancer and got the rona and refused the ventilator and got over it in a few days. He will still die before long but not from covid.
__________________
When it's time for me to get low - and they sink my body six feet below
Was I just another voice ignored - another piece on the board
Another victim of trust
This is our time to rise - And prove we're more than just
Dust to dust
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-14-2021, 1:18 PM
SAN compnerd's Avatar
SAN compnerd SAN compnerd is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Behind enemy lines in the PRK.
Posts: 3,811
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy65 View Post
Okay. He is far from perfect, but someone has to make decisions under law. If they are not made by elected leaders pursuant to laws, laws that my not be perfect, who is to make them? If everyone makes their own up, that isn't a system of law, but anarchy.
OMG!!! If a dictator doesn't tell me what to do every moment of every day of my life I won't know what to do!!!

You live in a world where millions of people live in a state of constant organized chaos, people work, transact business, travel and a thousand other things just because they want to, each of their own free will with no force or direction from a central planner or such.

Why do you want to be mothered?
__________________
"I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." - Thomas Jefferson, 1824

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN compnerd View Post
When the middle east descends into complete chaos in 2-3 years due in part to the actions of this administration I'll necro post about how clueless I was.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-14-2021, 1:25 PM
Jeepergeo's Avatar
Jeepergeo Jeepergeo is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arcata
Posts: 2,676
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy65 View Post
Okay. He is far from perfect, but someone has to make decisions under law. If they are not made by elected leaders pursuant to laws, laws that my not be perfect, who is to make them? If everyone makes their own up, that isn't a system of law, but anarchy.
Newscum is the Governor whereas the lap dog legislature is supposed to be the law makers, except of course when the legislature does not do its job and the people take on making the law via referendum.
__________________
Patron Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, California Rifle and Pistol Association
Member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-14-2021, 1:28 PM
CAL.BAR CAL.BAR is offline
CGSSA OC Chapter Leader
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: South OC
Posts: 5,295
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_Dog View Post
Making laws/rules that affect an otherwise law abiding citizens freedom is just b.s. If your leader says jump you say how high just because he is elected and has to make decisions for you?
YES! even if he tells you to march to the capital and take it back.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-14-2021, 1:41 PM
plinker202020's Avatar
plinker202020 plinker202020 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 183
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

These lock downs are one of the last times the Baby Boomers bend this country over for their benefit. They allowed the destruction of the amazing country that was handed to them...not surprised we’re all being forced to put our lives on hold because of the dangers to their age group. I wish the ghosts of their fathers could come back and give them the spanking they deserve.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-14-2021, 1:48 PM
calif 15-22's Avatar
calif 15-22 calif 15-22 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 5,658
iTrader: 38 / 100%
Default

I wonder what the Covid 19 sub forum will be like this time next year.

Here is the official Calif 15-22 take on the Covid-19 Virus based on his vast expertise in an unrelated field AND his intellect based on self testing!

Covid 19 (aka Corona or China Virus) is real
Covid 19 by definition is a pandemic (def =world wide or very wide areas)
Covid 19 can be passed in droplets and from surfaces
Covid 19 is not a death sentence
Covid 19 can cause serious health issues to some
Covid 19 has killed many (with and without underlaying conditions)

Lockdown has thrown this country into chaos
Lockdown has not been based on any real scientific study to effectiveness
Lockdown has closed many businesses permanently
Lockdown is arbitrary and not uniform
Lockdown for all when it affects a few seems overreaching to many

Government was slow to react (even Trump)
Government was not concise or consistent in their plan to control
Government was not prepared to deal with this on a WW scale
Government used the pandemic for political motives on both sides
Government has been too slow in rolling out vaccines (whether you believe it will help or not)

Your mileage may vary!

(Full disclosure Calif 15-22 is 58 with 4 underlying co-morbidity who has locked down him self and his family but does condone locking down others)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
It's one thing to question everything . . . It's entirely another thing to reject simple, rational explanations in favor of ever more fantastic and far reaching explanations because you've decided the government cannot be trusted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoooper View Post
Anyone who says the American dream requires a specific pay range doesn't understand the meaning of the American dream

Last edited by calif 15-22; 01-14-2021 at 1:50 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 01-14-2021, 1:51 PM
Squatch Squatch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 364
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy65 View Post
Okay. He is far from perfect, but someone has to make decisions under law. If they are not made by elected leaders pursuant to laws, laws that my not be perfect, who is to make them? If everyone makes their own up, that isn't a system of law, but anarchy.
What BS. Do we need Newsom (or anyone else for that matter) make decisions under law for the flu? No. Gov's role in this should have been to tell us what we're dealing with, give guidelines that could keep us safe and then get the hell out of the way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-14-2021, 1:55 PM
jaandrade3rd's Avatar
jaandrade3rd jaandrade3rd is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 159
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

I wonder how many States/Cities will lift covid restrictions on or about January 20th.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-14-2021, 1:59 PM
freonr22's Avatar
freonr22 freonr22 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 12,715
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garand Hunter View Post
The bug IS real, but all of the BS screamed at us for almost a year now is out of hand ! Every thing we were TOLD to do to protect ourselves is BS MALARKEY.


Obviously wearing a mask is not working, washing hands all of the time ( I do not do it ) and the 6ft BS,
Psalm 1
Well how does it not work, if you dont do it???
__________________
<img src=http://calgunsfoundation.org/images/stories/San-Benito.jpg border=0 alt= />[IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisianagirl View Post
Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-14-2021, 2:01 PM
wpage's Avatar
wpage wpage is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,526
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

If only there was a way to keep bat eating china folk from sharing thier plauge with the rest of us life would be swell.

Meanwhile be safe and do not go bat ****...
__________________
God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
John 3:16

United Air Epic Fail Video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-14-2021, 3:55 PM
five.five-six's Avatar
five.five-six five.five-six is offline
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: IE
Posts: 32,113
iTrader: 66 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL.BAR View Post
YES! even if he tells you to march to the capital and take it back.

How did I know, just from your user name, that whatever you post was gong to be idiotic, non sequitur and partisan?

Thank for for public assistance and Velcro shoes or you’d starve to death barefoot.
__________________
We’re ALL GOING TO DIE!

Can’t somebody do something?!?!?!?!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-14-2021, 3:59 PM
eaglemike eaglemike is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,863
iTrader: 37 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
I no longer fear catching the Corona virus as of today. I got my very own positive test result.

One of the dads in my kids scout troop, I found out today, is in the hospital with COVID pneumonia.

Scares the crap out of me.
It's bad ***** at that point.

Geneva (my very s/o) ended up in the hospital for 12 days. She didn't get better on the "normal" antibiotics. Then they started with Remdesivier, then added Tocilizumab. The latter is still in study. She improved quickly after both drugs were used. She had no "co-morbidities." She had to stay on oxygen at home for about 6 weeks, tapering off.

Important to catch it all early. Buy an oximeter, and if someone has symptoms, use that. If it starts to drop, get treatment. Zinc and vitamin D help also of course.
Hope everyone can stay safe and healthy.
__________________
Don't be a Jake!

It's a muzzle BRAKE, not a muzzle break. Or is your muzzle tired?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-14-2021, 4:02 PM
eaglemike eaglemike is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,863
iTrader: 37 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plinker202020 View Post
These lock downs are one of the last times the Baby Boomers bend this country over for their benefit. They allowed the destruction of the amazing country that was handed to them...not surprised we’re all being forced to put our lives on hold because of the dangers to their age group. I wish the ghosts of their fathers could come back and give them the spanking they deserve.
Disagree.
You could blame it on the left. Maybe even "millennials" - as they are the ones glued to the phone and reliant on the gov.
Don't blame it on the "boomer" generation.
__________________
Don't be a Jake!

It's a muzzle BRAKE, not a muzzle break. Or is your muzzle tired?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-14-2021, 4:14 PM
five.five-six's Avatar
five.five-six five.five-six is offline
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: IE
Posts: 32,113
iTrader: 66 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglemike View Post
It's bad ***** at that point.

Geneva (my very s/o) ended up in the hospital for 12 days. She didn't get better on the "normal" antibiotics. Then they started with Remdesivier, then added Tocilizumab. The latter is still in study. She improved quickly after both drugs were used. She had no "co-morbidities." She had to stay on oxygen at home for about 6 weeks, tapering off.

Important to catch it all early. Buy an oximeter, and if someone has symptoms, use that. If it starts to drop, get treatment. Zinc and vitamin D help also of course.
Hope everyone can stay safe and healthy.

Yep. I hear he’s doing better and if they can secure an O2 bottle they are sending him home but still terrifying. I’ve known the guy for years and he is a huge contributor to the boys. Yes he’s a bit big and in his mid 50’s but I’m not much younger, history of smoking and on the high side of normal weight. I tested positive for ChinaVirus yesterday, my worst symptoms were Sunday which were almost as bad as my hay fever today from all the winds. I wouldn’t have even thought to get Wuhan tested if not for my other buddy getting much sicker and testing positive.

Obviously it’s much worse on the elderly and obese people and diabetics.


The hoax part is that the actual danger of the virus is buried in bullSchiff Try and pull up statistics on what a person your age and condition’s likelihood of being hospitalized is and you will get 16 results for whatever the most terrifying and tangentially related statistics are but not what you are looking for.


There is literally a terror campaign being waged on the American people by their own government.

That’s he hoax part.


Also, masks and social distance barely do Schiff to reduce the spread. This virus is contagious AF. I have been exemplary in implementation and methodology of transmission and contagion mitigation and still I caught the ChinaVirus.
__________________
We’re ALL GOING TO DIE!

Can’t somebody do something?!?!?!?!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-14-2021, 4:16 PM
Garand Hunter Garand Hunter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,370
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

# 22, just fine !

Psalm 1
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-14-2021, 5:07 PM
freonr22's Avatar
freonr22 freonr22 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 12,715
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
Yep. I hear he’s doing better and if they can secure an O2 bottle they are sending him home but still terrifying. I’ve known the guy for years and he is a huge contributor to the boys. Yes he’s a bit big and in his mid 50’s but I’m not much younger, history of smoking and on the high side of normal weight. I tested positive for ChinaVirus yesterday, my worst symptoms were Sunday which were almost as bad as my hay fever today from all the winds. I wouldn’t have even thought to get Wuhan tested if not for my other buddy getting much sicker and testing positive.

Obviously it’s much worse on the elderly and obese people and diabetics.


The hoax part is that the actual danger of the virus is buried in bullSchiff Try and pull up statistics on what a person your age and condition’s likelihood of being hospitalized is and you will get 16 results for whatever the most terrifying and tangentially related statistics are but not what you are looking for.


There is literally a terror campaign being waged on the American people by their own government.

That’s he hoax part.


Also, masks and social distance barely do Schiff to reduce the spread. This virus is contagious AF. I have been exemplary in implementation and methodology of transmission and contagion mitigation and still I caught the ChinaVirus.
Do you know where/how you cought it?
__________________
<img src=http://calgunsfoundation.org/images/stories/San-Benito.jpg border=0 alt= />[IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisianagirl View Post
Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:11 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2020, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.
Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Tactical Gear Military Boots 5.11 Tactical