Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Old 10-16-2018, 5:56 AM

Default Vote Joshua Scott - Congressional District 32 - Unseat Grace Napolitano

Vote For Joshua Scott! He is very Pro-Constitution and Pro 2A, unlike Grace Napolitano who is an anti-American Leftist.

Congressional District 32: Monrovia, Duarte, Azusa, San Dimas, La Verne, Irwindale, El Monte, South El Monte, Baldwin Park, Covina, West Covina, La Puente, Glendora, Industry, Avocado Heights, Bassett, and Valinda.

Joshua is working out of the Covina Republican Headquarters. Stop by and grab a yard sign.

His campaign is grassroots only. If you know someone in these cities tell them to vote for Joshua Scott for Congress. He is a PRO- Constitutional candidate. He is a hardworking 25-year-old Millennial. If you have any hookups in these cities who he can speak with contact him http://votejoshuascott.org/ or let me know crin63c@yahoo.com.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scott Yard Sign.jpg (86.8 KB, 11 views)

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams

Last edited by crin63; 10-20-2018 at 5:59 AM..
Old 10-16-2018, 10:28 AM
Veteran Member

I was surprised to see his name. I hate our rep. She's an open borders, anti-gun, asshat from Texas.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA
Old 10-19-2018, 1:43 PM

That is the problem. Name recognition. Most folks don't know there is an alternative.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams
Old 10-21-2018, 10:42 AM

Let's help this guy out. That is unless you want Grace Napolitano again.

― Samuel Adams
Old 10-21-2018, 2:57 PM
Veteran Member

I don't see Napolitano going anywhere. We got totally screwed where I live by the redistricting law. I can see why Dreier chose not to run again.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick61 View Post
I don't see Napolitano going anywhere. We got totally screwed where I live by the redistricting law. I can see why Dreier chose not to run again.
We have to try. It's for certain that we get nothing if we do nothing.

He had some Democrats at an event he went to in Baldwin Park who said they can't stand Napolitano and she does nothing for their community. Those Democrats said they are willing to give him a shot.

I was at the Republican Headquarters in Covina last week. They told me that Democrats are coming in to switch parties after the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.

― Samuel Adams
Old 10-22-2018, 11:12 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crin63 View Post

He had some Democrats at an event he went to in Baldwin Park who said they can't stand Napolitano and she does nothing for their community. Those Democrats said they are willing to give him a shot.

I was at the Republican Headquarters in Covina last week. They told me that Democrats are coming in to switch parties after the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.
Yep, I switched parties. Liberation since 94 to Republican the day after Kavanaugh's Inquisition..

Old 10-22-2018, 11:35 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:

A few anecdotes don't change anything. Honestly I'm not sure that most people of any party in the district even know who their Rep is or know much of anything about the race in general.

I also find it funny how simply acknowledging the likelihood (or lack thereof) of an outcome, or the overall situation, is interpreted as advocacy for doing nothing. I'll still be voting R and encouraging everyone to do so in that race, but I also am realistic about the outcome. We got boned in redistricting.
Old 10-28-2018, 8:53 PM

Current early voting results for District 32
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08C439E0-ED59-45CF-8030-EBE955E33150.jpg (73.5 KB, 6 views)

― Samuel Adams
Old 10-29-2018, 10:53 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Current early voting results for District 32
Wow! I never realized my area is so Republican... I guess a lot of the Asians are conservative? We have had a massive influx of Korean, Philippine, Vietnam and Chinese.. love it...

Old 10-29-2018, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobler View Post
Wow! I never realized my area is so Republican... I guess a lot of the Asians are conservative? We have had a massive influx of Korean, Philippine, Vietnam and Chinese.. love it...
My daughter's boyfriend is Chinese and Vietnamese. He is the 1st generation born here from his family. My daughter said I would be hard pressed to find a more patriotic group than him and his friends. That is saying a lot since she knows me and my friends.

― Samuel Adams