Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Old 03-28-2021, 11:50 PM

Default Blame Trump Card @ CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/29/polit...den/index.html

CNN is ignoring the governor of NY, the crisis at the Southern Border and keen on a headline tonight of blaming Trump for the covid deaths - at least the 400,000 + after the initial surge. Their pundit is non other then scientific leader Brix (sp) and of course Fauci.

I find it intriguing that the media hatred is so strong here that they ignore the failings of these people in their rolls and pass the buck on to Trump. Barely a sentence faulting her for not speaking out during the crisis - she could have quit and told us all what she felt then - she didn't.

I find the hindsight to be more alarming at the scientist then Trump. If the science had answers they should have screamed them to the mountain tops if Trump didn't act or listen. THEY DIDn't not one bit. Of course now they do. THEY the scientist failed our nation. Don't wear masks, wear masks, shut down, don't shut down, and the most common sense answer would have been to isolate the elderly, ill and at risk populations BUT NO they screwed everyone and 500,000 + died. so Blame Trump.
Old 03-29-2021, 7:33 AM
Calguns Addict

Nothing but a bad flu season, like we've had plenty of times. No need for masks, shut downs, or anything else.
Old 03-29-2021, 10:25 AM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiego619 View Post
Nothing but a bad flu season, like we've had plenty of times. No need for masks, shut downs, or anything else.
how can they push the agenda then?...

shush and get your shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Old 03-29-2021, 10:41 AM
Veteran Member

WHAT 500,00 DIED ? Who, where, BS ! Subtract the auto/truck deaths counted as covid 19, heart attacks etc counted, cancer deaths etc, and otherwise ! Pure BS. Seems right as I remember something about Creative Accounting with death numbers and the several THOUSANDS of $$ for each reported Covis death.

Psalm 1

Last edited by Garand Hunter; 03-29-2021 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: added sentence