Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Competition, Action Shooting And Training. Competition, Three gun, IPSC, IDPA , and Training discussion here.

View Poll Results: What are your feelings about Front Sight?
Great Training for Beginners Only. 88 8.33%
Great Training Beginner and Advanced. 696 65.85%
The Quality of Training is Going Down Hill. 24 2.27%
I paid too much for my Membership! 47 4.45%
They will go out of business this year! 31 2.93%
Don't want anything to do with them! 171 16.18%
Voters: 1057. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 10:07 AM

Membership Type: Diamond with Alaska
Membership Date: Dec 2011
Courses Taken: 4DDH
Next Course: 4DDH ASAP
Comments:

Just got back from FS taking the 4DDH with my son. Had a great time and certainly improved. He'd never shot pistol before and came away with a Graduate, shooting a borrowed Browning High Power.

Can't wait to go back
Old 06-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal425 View Post
It's coming up on a year for mine. The longest "six to eight weeks" and still waiting! Anybody else?
My old boss waited quite a bit over a year for all his guns. They trickled in too. At least he got them.

How does FS expect us to get rid of our extra Diamond Lifetime Memberships if we can't advertise them for sale? I am curious to know.

Also, if they (FS) do not sell lifetime memberships any longer, I wonder if they will change this policy???

Old 06-10-2012, 4:27 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by emgee00 View Post
My old boss waited quite a bit over a year for all his guns. They trickled in too. At least he got them.

How does FS expect us to get rid of our extra Diamond Lifetime Memberships if we can't advertise them for sale? I am curious to know.

Also, if they (FS) do not sell lifetime memberships any longer, I wonder if they will change this policy???
What they are trying to do is not sell them as commodities over the internet, instead they want you doing one-on-one selling. This will often yield a higher sales price and more profit to you. I believe you can create flyers and post them at gun clubs, etc.
Old 06-13-2012, 8:32 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor

Default Reason for the long wait on Gun Delivery

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear Loyal Front Sight Member,

You are receiving this email because Front Sight still owes you one or more guns from your prior participation in our membership promotions. We truly appreciate your support of Front Sight and our mission.
I am sending you this personal e-mail because we haven't handled this gun promotion as well as I would have liked. In fact, it has been a mess. I relied on people I trusted and to be quite frank, they let me down. They in turn have let you down.

Please allow me apologize, give you all the sordid details, and then make it up to you with an Exchange in Abundance.

Here are all the sordid details:

Some time ago, I came up with the great idea of providing weapons to you as a bonus for membership participation and you took great advantage of it. We then proceeded to begin the fulfillment process of delivering the weapons as ordered.

Here is the sequence of events that occurred. Believe me, I never could have anticipated what happened...

We had a long-term, full-time employee I had trusted for years with good results who had his own FFL business. Front Sight paid this individual a significant amount of money to organize and create a program for ordering, logging, and shipping the delivery of these guns to our students. Each month he gave me a report that everything was going well, as I continued to write big checks to him to cover the cost of the ordering, logging and shipping guns to those who purchased memberships. We are talking about thousands of guns.

When I started getting inquiries from students as to why their gun was delayed, I too inquired with this employee and was told a number of stories that seemed reasonable at the time. After all, I trusted this individual and he had never lied to me in the past. As delays continued, I sent in a friendly "forensic" accountant to review the process and books. It was only then that I found out what an absolute mess the person I trusted had made of my effort to reward you with guns as a bonus for your participation in Front Sight's success. His record keeping was terrible, his integrity was suspect, and in the end, just before we fired him, it became evident that he was stealing from you and me. In numerous cases, we paid him for guns that he either did not order or did not ship. His FFL books were incomplete and erroneous.

He was fired but the damage was done, leaving me holding the bag. It took us months to finally get all the records from him and once he finally gave them to us, under the threat of filing criminal charges against him, the "records" were so incomplete and scattered we had a very difficult time determining who was owed which gun and where we were to ship the gun. His actions were so blatantly dishonest, Front Sight had no choice but to turn over the records of the situation to BATF and to Clark County Sheriff's Department for their review and action.

Front Sight now had to move our FFLs from this fired employee's location off site to the Front Sight property. This process took another 6 months with BATF. During this time we shipped all the guns that Front Sight was able to determine could be shipped from the inventory we had already paid for, and seized from our former employee, but we were advised to refrain from purchasing additional guns until the BATF had completed their transfer requirements for a location change and responsible party change on our FFLs.

Front Sight went looking for a large gun distributor who would be able to fulfill the orders and ship them from their facilities. It took us many months to locate the correct distributor. We then had to work out the logistics of how a large wholesale distributor can send one or two guns to your local FFL using Front Sight as the FFL sender. This was a new process for any wholesale distributor and was just recently allowed by BATF. Several of them turned us down because of the large amount of work involved.

When this was completed late last fall, we then ran into the problems of gun availability and the speed with which the distributor could ship these individual weapons. As you probably know, the major gun manufacturers are more interested in selling to the military or law enforcement under large contracts. Distributors are also more interested in selling one or two of an item to a local sporting goods store (at more profit) than fulfilling large orders for guns that Front Sight requested at the wholesale pricing expected by such large orders. We restarted the shipping process but we could not and still cannot get sufficient numbers of all of the guns necessary to fulfill our backorders. We are currently at the mercy of gun manufacturers shipping to their distributors and then getting a distributor to sell and ship to us in large quantities. Therefore, we can only send out guns as we can get them. As an example, we were notified that Ruger is back ordered more than one million guns and doesn't know when they will be caught up. Other manufacturers have similar backlogs. Front Sight, and our wholesale distributor, can't ship what we can't get.

You may say this is an interesting story but it is not your problem. I fully agree with you. You may think that you ordered sufficient numbers of memberships and you are due the gun or guns as promised. You are correct. However, I could not have predicted the treachery and dishonesty that lead to this string of events. I am worthy of trust, so I tend to trust people at their word, maybe more than I should. Although we did nothing wrong, we have egg on our face from this poor performance and I hate it.
Front Sight has a great reputation providing more value for our courses and lifetime memberships than the amount we charge. For the last sixteen years Front Sight has given our members a better value and satisfaction than they anticipated. We call it Exchange in Abundance. We live by it. In this particular case, we have been "Screwed in Abundance."

This gun delivery issue has been keeping me up at nights. I felt that I should not only explain the situation and apologize but also offer a solution. Since the delivery of guns from most manufacturers is something that Front Sight cannot control, I have created another Exchange in Abundance solution where we can make it right for you immediately.
For each gun that Front Sight owes you, I have authorized Front Sight to provide you TWO Diamond memberships that you can sell or transfer. These are lifetime memberships that will be placed in your name as "To Be Determined" so you can sell or transfer them to anyone who is not yet a member. These Diamond memberships allow the member to attend ANY and ALL courses at Front Sight for the rest of their lives, plus receive a 40% savings in the Pro Shop. TWO Diamonds memberships FAR EXCEED the value of any gun owed. This is a huge Exchange in Abundance and is my way of immediately resolving the problems that a dishonest employee caused you and apologizing for the delays that have occurred as a result. If you would like to exchange each gun you have coming for TWO Diamond Memberships, simply send an email to Front Sight using ONLY the following email address, programguns@frontsight.com. In the subject line please put only "Two Diamond Membership for Each Gun Exchange". In the text of the email we only need your name, address, email, telephone, Front Sight membership number and the gun(s) outstanding. The TWO Diamond Memberships for each gun exchanged will be sent to you quickly.

Or, if you have your heart set on getting the Ruger LCR or other guns we offered in our promotion, you have my word that you will get it, it is just going to take some time. We will do our best to get as many guns shipped from our wholesale distributor as possible each month and get these orders completed as quickly as the available supply allows. If you elect this option, please send an email to Front Sight using ONLY the following email address, programguns@frontsight.com. In the subject line please put only "Prefer to Wait For Gun Delivery." In the text of the email we only need your name, address, email, telephone, Front Sight membership number and the list of the gun(s) outstanding. We will keep you updated monthly on the gun availability.

Either way, whatever choice you wish to take, please e-mail us at the e-mail addresses indicated above, so we can act appropriately on your behalf.

The reputation of Front Sight and your satisfaction is very important to me and to all the staff. We want to make it right for you and I request that you take advantage of TWO Lifetime Diamond Memberships for each gun as it is a much greater lifetime value for you and I am pleased to provide it because it is in our immediate control to deliver to you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and we hope to see you training at Front Sight soon.

Sincerely,

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director
Front Sight Firearms Training Institute
7975 Cameron Drive, #900
Windsor, CA 95492
Old 06-13-2012, 9:09 PM

^since I didn't get this email I'm assuming this doesn't apply to the FMK promo. Good thing about FMK is that their local. Hopefully, that'll help with transparency.
Old 06-13-2012, 9:13 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapro View Post
^since I didn't get this email I'm assuming this doesn't apply to the FMK promo. Good thing about FMK is that their local. Hopefully, that'll help with transparency.
FMK's will be delivered straight from the factory. No distributor or middleman so hopefully we will get them sooner.
Old 06-13-2012, 9:18 PM

Has anyone been to the Alaska location? Could be awesome...
Old 06-15-2012, 8:37 PM

OK. That was an, shall I say, interesting email from Naish. I know the guy they are talking about and frankly I'm surprised he kept all in the dark until now.
Nice to see FS taking responsibility and offering memberships in lieu of guns to those affected.

I don't know anyone that's been to the AK campus. It would be great to get an AAR from a course up there.
You never rise to the occassion, you only sink to your lowest level of training" Unknown.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:11 PM
CGN Contributor

Well that email certainly answers the question I had about the absence of a long time employee that seemed to have disappeared.
Old 06-16-2012, 4:32 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Who is Naish referring to?
Old 06-16-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAShooter View Post
Who is Naish referring to?
Wes L. I think... maybe MossbergMan can confirm.
Old 06-16-2012, 4:14 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticallyStressed View Post
Wes L. I think... maybe MossbergMan can confirm.
I think so too. Brad A. is now the FFL.
Old 06-16-2012, 4:21 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

If so, the message was pretty damning of Wes. It reminds me of a quote from Dr. Phil: "No matter how flat you make a pancake, there's always two sides."

Last edited by AAShooter; 06-16-2012 at 6:03 PM..
Old 06-16-2012, 8:00 PM

Too bad if it was Wes, his lectures were great.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:01 AM

Well there ya go. That's my vote for missing employee of the month :-)
Having dealt with him over the 5 years I worked there and knowing some folks that did non-FS related FFL transactions through him....IMO he'd sell his mother to make a buck. Not my favorite co-worker. In my experience with him, shall we say, he was "economical with the truth" many times. I can't say that I miss him on campus. His disappearance was conspicious and the fact NOBODY mentions his name....well all the puzzle pieces fit.
But these are my conclusions and I may be wrong...I've been wrong twice before.
You never rise to the occassion, you only sink to your lowest level of training" Unknown.
Old 06-18-2012, 5:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossbergMan View Post
Well there ya go. That's my vote for missing employee of the month :-)
Having dealt with him over the 5 years I worked there and knowing some folks that did non-FS related FFL transactions through him....IMO he'd sell his mother to make a buck. Not my favorite co-worker. In my experience with him, shall we say, he was "economical with the truth" many times. I can't say that I miss him on campus. His disappearance was conspicious and the fact NOBODY mentions his name....well all the puzzle pieces fit.
But these are my conclusions and I may be wrong...I've been wrong twice before.

My family and I took our second FS course right after his departure. Needless to say, the BS detector activated when the new lecturer started telling the *exact* same story about the nurse killed in the parking lot and him rolling up on the scene. It was almost a word for word copy of the lecture Wes used to give. The fact that it was always given from the first-person is what made it obvious. My opinion of him (and of FS) was taken down several notches that day.

As for the training, I still believe it's good and will continue to take advantage of it.
Old 06-18-2012, 6:03 AM
Reptile&Samurai Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Always been that way, Naish used to do the lectures himself.

The idea is that the story has more impact fro a first person point of view - are you there for training that will help you more, or only true tales? I can see how it is off putting though if you didn't know that and got hit with the presentation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticallyStressed View Post
My family and I took our second FS course right after his departure. Needless to say, the BS detector activated when the new lecturer started telling the *exact* same story about the nurse killed in the parking lot and him rolling up on the scene. It was almost a word for word copy of the lecture Wes used to give. The fact that it was always given from the first-person is what made it obvious. My opinion of him (and of FS) was taken down several notches that day.

As for the training, I still believe it's good and will continue to take advantage of it.
Old 06-18-2012, 6:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkt88edmo View Post
The idea is that the story has more impact fro a first person point of view - are you there for training that will help you more, or only true tales? I can see how it is off putting though if you didn't know that and got hit with the presentation.
I agree. This is exactly how I tell the youngins about my two tours in 'Nam. And when I came back, this small town sheriff messed with me so I decimated a small town in Oregon and beat up David Caruso

Last edited by gesundheit; 06-18-2012 at 6:18 AM..
Old 06-18-2012, 7:01 AM

Location: Born on the Sacramento River. Raised by an a Alligator, sired by a Lion. Backbone o' barbed wire!!

Hey Ignatius, stop calling me, I just have to delete your messages. I'm not a member.
Old 06-19-2012, 8:01 AM

It's a credibility issue folks. If you say you did, saw or participated in an activity and relay this information in "first person" and you didn't, you have lied. If you lie and get caught, then everything you say after that will be viewed with suspect.
If you say you have read accounts of events or you personally know the individual involved and relate or pass this information on, then that's okay. The listener knows it's not first person and can filter it as necessary.
Most all the lectures at FS are scripted. Instructors must domonstrate the ability to recite the lectures word for word. Is this a bad thing? No. It provides continuity in the instruction. Mass Ayoob shows videos of his lectures for this exact same reason.
However, when an Instructor starts down a "bunny trail" with stories of armed encounters they need to be up front about it's source and their level of participation (if any). Sharing "war stories" is very beneficial in firearm training to help the student understand the context of the lesson being presented. But ,you shouldn't lie or deceive your target audience.
Old 06-20-2012, 6:41 AM

Quote:
It's a credibility issue folks. If you say you did, saw or participated in an activity and relay this information in "first person" and you didn't, you have lied. If you lie and get caught, then everything you say after that will be viewed with suspect.
If you say you have read accounts of events or you personally know the individual involved and relate or pass this information on, then that's okay. The listener knows it's not first person and can filter it as necessary.
Most all the lectures at FS are scripted. Instructors must domonstrate the ability to recite the lectures word for word. Is this a bad thing? No. It provides continuity in the instruction. Mass Ayoob shows videos of his lectures for this exact same reason.
However, when an Instructor starts down a "bunny trail" with stories of armed encounters they need to be up front about it's source and their level of participation (if any). Sharing "war stories" is very beneficial in firearm training to help the student understand the context of the lesson being presented. But ,you shouldn't lie or deceive your target audience.
The part I highlighted in red says it better than I did.

That's what stuck in my craw the most (the lie). I don't have a lot of respect for people that do this. As for the other lectures (the ones held on the range) I realize those aren't told as first person "war stories" and also need to be consistent across the entire facility so they must memorize them.
Old 06-23-2012, 8:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acegunnr View Post
FMK's will be delivered straight from the factory. No distributor or middleman so hopefully we will get them sooner.
Confirmation email said something about directions to order the FMK's would be snail mailed to your house. Did anyone receive their directions yet? Those logo's seem pretty obnoxious but maybe they won't be so large. Two for free with the purchase of 6 memberships (and I don't know what to do with the extra ) ain't bad so I'm not complaining.

Last edited by littlezipp; 06-23-2012 at 12:28 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 8:39 AM
Veteran Member

I only know of one high profile departure. The guy who used to do the class about writing the letter to yourself and sending it by registered mail in case you were ever involved in a shooting.

Is this the guy that was doing the FFL stuff?

That would be really disapointing. That guy was my favorite classroom instructor. The guy doing it now is good, but not great.

I couldn't remember his name when I asked about him, but I was told that "He is doing other things".

Satire: A literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Gamble View Post
I only know of one high profile departure. The guy who used to do the class about writing the letter to yourself and sending it by registered mail in case you were ever involved in a shooting.

Is this the guy that was doing the FFL stuff?

That would be really disapointing. That guy was my favorite classroom instructor. The guy doing it now is good, but not great.

I couldn't remember his name when I asked about him, but I was told that "He is doing other things".
That's the guy (Wes). I too really enjoyed his lectures. That's what was getting to me in the posts above (the dishonesty by telling stuff in the 1st-person when it's really just a FS script he's memorized).
Old 06-30-2012, 8:08 AM

Default Looking to Buy Two Diamond Memberships

Hello,

I am looking for someone to sell me two Front Sight Diamond Memberships, preferably with with Alaska option (not required). I had an agreement with another member, but he flaked at the last minute, so we're back at square one, looking to buy our memberships asap so we can finish planning our next trip.

If anybody has two memberships they'd like to sell for a reasonable price please call me at 509-five-nine-one-7466 or email me at cbpeck@gmail.com

Thanks so much,

Caleb
Old 07-01-2012, 2:51 PM

I might have few in the very near future. Seems I'm in line for 22 memberships. if I read the emails right.
Old 07-02-2012, 1:30 PM

I'm picking up a couple diamond & alaska memberships from one of the mods on calguns for a good price.

MossbergMan:
I noticed that the phrasing in Naish's recent emails has changed a bit to "those who take advantage." I'm taking this to mean than those 20+ memberships will come as a gift with purchase, not a free handout. That would certainly be more consistent with past offers.
Old 07-02-2012, 1:34 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
. . . if I read the emails right.
This is the tricky part.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:42 AM

Default Took v. Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbpeck View Post
I'm picking up a couple diamond & alaska memberships from one of the mods on calguns for a good price.

MossbergMan:
I noticed that the phrasing in Naish's recent emails has changed a bit to "those who take advantage." I'm taking this to mean than those 20+ memberships will come as a gift with purchase, not a free handout. That would certainly be more consistent with past offers.
It certainly wouldn't be the first time FS has altered the conditions of an agreement. I did purchase during the last few promotions so I think I'm still quailfied for the SUPER DUPER sneek preview promotion. FS has in the past upgraded all members so I see no reason for not handing out more memberships, no marketing schemes they do make business sense to me, but they've been doing it for 16 years, so I see no reason for them to change now.
I will go back and read my last email...this AM and compare it. If I don't get any memberships so be it, I won't lose any sleep over it.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:50 AM

Here they are...

Receive 20 (twenty) "To Be Determined" Lifetime Memberships of the same Lifetime Membership level you hold at the time I release my Spectacular News that you can sell or transfer to anyone who is not yet a lifetime member.
For each "To Be Determined" membership you have purchased from Front Sight in the past, you will receive an additional "To Be Determined" Membership that you can sell or transfer to anyone who is not yet a lifetime member.
Receive 40 (forty) Four Day Defensive Handgun Course Certificates to sell or transfer to anyone you wish
How do you read anything other in the bolded text that if you currently own ANY lifetime membership you'll get more memberships? This is copied directly from this mornings latest eamil blast at 0213 hours today.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:11 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

So, if I have a diamond membership, currently hold 20 TBD diamond memberships and sold 25 TBD diamond memberships. I get:

* 20 memberships X 1 for my diamond membership
* 20 memberships X 20 for the TBD diamond memberships I hold
* 45 memberships for the 45 (20+25) TBD diamond memberships I purchased

465 memberships? And 40 course certificates?
Old 07-04-2012, 11:30 AM

If you take advantage of the offer and pony up more money is how I am reading it...
Old 07-04-2012, 2:16 PM

Why would you guys even want to inventory more TBD memberships? Get rid of all the one that you already purchased, as I bet more will be fore sale in the future.
Old 07-04-2012, 2:22 PM

"Crunch all you want, we'll make more"
Old 07-04-2012, 2:23 PM

I haven't reread the emails but I think the math for you would be 20+20+45=85

Quote:
So, if I have a diamond membership, currently hold 20 TBD diamond memberships and sold 25 TBD diamond memberships. I get:

* 20 memberships X 1 for my diamond membership
* 20 memberships X 20 for the TBD diamond memberships I hold
* 45 memberships for the 45 (20+25) TBD diamond memberships I purchased

465 memberships? And 40 course certificates?
Old 07-04-2012, 2:25 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent.5 View Post
Why would you guys even want to inventory more TBD memberships? Get rid of all the one that you already purchased, as I bet more will be fore sale in the future.
Thanks for the advice. I have a stock of ammo and gin even though I am sure they will make more.
Old 07-04-2012, 2:34 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the advice. I have a stock of ammo and gin even though I am sure they will make more.
The difference is that your ammo and gin would never go out of style or out of business. Their quality also will not go downhill faster and faster as more people are using them.

Last edited by agent.5; 07-04-2012 at 2:37 PM..
Old 07-04-2012, 9:10 PM

I am a new diamond member but i didnt get the email, can someone pm me either a web page link or the content of the email ild like to see what they are offering. I did also just purchase the last diamond deals but nothing has processed yet, i am just curious what the new offer is all about.

thanks
Old 07-05-2012, 6:12 AM

Here is the latest....

Dr. Ignatius Piazza

For Patriot Subscribers ONLY. DO NOT FORWARD TO ANYONE ELSE!

July 5, 2012

Dear Diamond member,

Please forgive me if by the time you read this, it is already sold out, but I just wanted to make one last attempt to get you in before the Spectacular News Release.

I have revealed below, one more of the amazing benefits for those Diamond Members who take full advantage of the Spectacular News when it is released, but you have to be a Lifetime Member to even get the Spectacular News and a Diamond Member to get the additional benefit.

So if you are not yet a Diamond Member, and the link below is still open when you read this, take advantage of this e-mail NOW.

If you are not already a member and specifically a Diamond Lifetime, you should do so NOW because when I reveal the spectacular news exclusively and confidentially to our lifetime members only, you will be equally amazed and ecstatic over your foresight and good fortune to become a Diamond Lifetime member (and you will wish you had MORE Diamond Memberships!)

Everything Front Sight has been doing for the last 16 years will then make perfect, brilliant sense to you-- and you will be even happier you are among the wise and fortunate ones who stocked up on Lifetime Memberships!

So rather than say "I told you so!" when you realize that you should have purchased as many Diamond Memberships as possible when you had the chance, I am giving you one last chance to do so with this "sneak peek" at just three of the NUMEROUS benefits I will be unveiling to you when I release the Spectacular News.

Don't waste your sneak peek! It is truly your LAST CHANCE to maximize your advantage.

Again, these are just four of the NUMEROUS benefits I will be unveiling to those who fully participate in my Spectacular News.

Here they are...

Receive 20 (twenty) "To Be Determined" Lifetime Memberships of the same Lifetime Membership level you hold at the time I release my Spectacular News that you can sell or transfer to anyone who is not yet a lifetime member.
For each "To Be Determined" membership you have purchased from Front Sight in the past, you will receive an additional "To Be Determined" Membership that you can sell or transfer to anyone who is not yet a lifetime member.
Receive 40 (forty) Four Day Defensive Handgun Course Certificates to sell or transfer to anyone you wish.
If you are a Diamond member, you will receive an additional 10 (ten) "To Be Determined" Diamond Lifetime Memberships that you can sell or transfer to anyone who is not yet a lifetime member.

That's right. For those wise and fortunate ones who are not only Lifetime Members, but have also purchased additional memberships as "To Be Determined" I am going to go back and give those who take full advantage of my Spectacular News, an additional To Be Determined membership for each and every membership they have purchased in the past PLUS 20 (twenty) "To Be Determined" Lifetime Memberships of the same Lifetime Membership level you hold at the time I release my Spectacular News! PLUS 40 (forty) Four Day Defensive Handgun Course Certificates to sell or transfer to anyone you wish PLUS for Diamond Members, you will get an additional 10 (ten) "To Be Determined" Diamond Memberships!

You will FULLY understand the HUGE value of these three benefits and well as other NUMEROUS benefits when I reveal the Spectacular News to you.

Don't waste your sneak peek! It is truly your LAST CHANCE to maximize your advantage.

If this link, www.FrontSight.com/now-diamond-gun.asp is still open when you read this message, then JUMP ON IT.
Old 07-05-2012, 7:07 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by abundantjerry View Post
. . .

Receive 40 (forty) Four Day Defensive Handgun Course Certificates to sell or transfer to anyone you wish.
If you are a Diamond member, you will receive an additional 10 (ten) "To Be Determined" Diamond Lifetime Memberships that you can sell or transfer to anyone who is not yet a lifetime member.

. . .
Interesting, the added restrictions make these TBD memberships different than those previously sold.
Closed Thread