Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Discussions of Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2021, 3:43 PM

Default God Bless and Protect Israel

Romans Chapter 11
Old 02-27-2021, 4:06 PM

Yes ! Always !

Psalm 1
Old 02-28-2021, 4:50 AM
Veteran Member

But the problem is the actual nation of Israel’s citizens overwhelmingly reject our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ..

It’s true Christians that are “true Israel” according to the NT.
-Romans 9:1-9
-Romans 10:13

“Pay attention. I’m educating you and I’m using small words.” -Mark Levin

”Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom.” -Rush R.I.P.

-ΙΧΘΥΣ <><
Old 02-28-2021, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerparkTrash View Post
But the problem is the actual nation of Israel’s citizens overwhelmingly reject our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ..

Read Romans Chapter 11

Christians should pray for the Peace of Jerusalem and for the salvation of all Israel.
Old 02-28-2021, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaparockCal View Post
Read Romans Chapter 11

Christians should pray for the Peace of Jerusalem and for the salvation of all Israel.

Mathew 15: 21-28 too.
Old 02-28-2021, 2:02 PM

Israel is a very interesting country to say the least. It is around 50% secular, allows women to have abortion on demand, and serve in the military in all capacities. LGBT have been allowed to serve in their military for quite a while now, as well as women inductees. Israel has issues and not just w/ the Arabs. Many Orthodox Jews feel the country is illegitimate since the Jewish Messiah hasn't arrived yet. No, they don't accept Jesus, or Bar Lev or many others who have come over the last two thousand years since none have fulfilled the Jewish standard for a Messiah. It has a very fast growing Arab and non Jewish population. They now pretty much are making peace with Arab Sunni nations since the rise of Iran has them both worried. A very interesting country to say the least.
Old 02-28-2021, 2:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie View Post
Israel is a very interesting country to say the least. It is around 50% secular, allows women to have abortion on demand, and serve in the military in all capacities. LGBT have been allowed to serve in their military for quite a while now, as well as women inductees. Israel has issues and not just w/ the Arabs. Many Orthodox Jews feel the country is illegitimate since the Jewish Messiah hasn't arrived yet. No, they don't accept Jesus, or Bar Lev or many others who have come over the last two thousand years since none have fulfilled the Jewish standard for a Messiah. It has a very fast growing Arab and non Jewish population. They now pretty much are making peace with Arab Sunni nations since the rise of Iran has them both worried. A very interesting country to say the least.

But it is chosen of God. So who are we to attack the judgment of the one who created us?
Old 02-28-2021, 2:13 PM

TrailerparkTrash

When you say "OUR" , are you speaking for the entire United States of America? Not everybody in the United States accepts Jesus Christ as their lord, there is a massive amount of religious diversity within the united states, and different versions of what people consider God. You cannot separate the nation of Israel the United States based off the assumption that everybody in One Nation would follow one God, while everybody in the opposing Nation would follow a different God. just doesn't work that way. If I misinterpreted what you were saying, I apologize and please educate me
Old 02-28-2021, 2:32 PM

The Christian Church has not replaced natural born Israelis ! Can we remember the " One new man " and the Jewish believers and non Jewish believers together make up the church of Jesus Christ ? St Paul was very clear on that subject. When Messiah comes to set up the IN YOUR FACE Kingdom of God in Jerusalem, the HQ will be in Jerusalem, not somewhere else ! And yes Jesus Christ IS and will always be The Messiah, both times around. Replacement theology is just that, many made not God made theology.

Psalm 1

Last edited by Garand Hunter; 02-28-2021 at 2:34 PM.. Reason: added sentence
Old 02-28-2021, 2:48 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
It's like living in crown heights surrounded by harlem on all sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunndeal View Post
Stop digging.
Old 03-12-2021, 11:15 AM

The New Jeruselum is the Church not Israel. So praying for the "Peace of Jerusalem" is praying for the "peace of the Church". Salem means peace.
Old 03-17-2021, 4:48 PM

Default I am an active Christian Zionist

I am an active Christian Zionist and yes I have written letters and spoken to leaders on behalf of Israel. I would say the "average" Christian knows very little about the relationship between the "Christian Church", the Jewish people, Israel, and God. One could read the book: "Our Hands are Stained with Blood: The Tragic Story of the Church and the Jewish People" by Michael L. Brown PhD for a start and begin to educate oneself on the subject.

Romans 11
New International Version

11 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”[a]? 4 And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”[b] 5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

7 What then? What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. The elect among them did, but the others were hardened, 8 as it is written:

“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
eyes that could not see
and ears that could not hear,
to this very day.”[c]

9 And David says:

“May their table become a snare and a trap,
a stumbling block and a retribution for them.
10 May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see,
and their backs be bent forever.”[d]

Ingrafted Branches
11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!

13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

All Israel Will Be Saved
25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”[g]

28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Doxology
33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[i] knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”[j]
35 “Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them?”[k]
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.

Romans 11
New King James Version

11 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel, saying, 3 “Lord, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life”? 4 But what does the divine response say to him? “I have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” 5 Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. [a]But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.

7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8 Just as it is written:

“God has given them a spirit of stupor,
Eyes that they should not see
And ears that they should not hear,
To this very day.”

9 And David says:

“Let their table become a snare and a trap,
A stumbling block and a recompense to them.
10 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see,
And bow down their back always.”

Israel’s Rejection Not Final
11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their [b]fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their [c]fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!

13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and [d]fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, [e]goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own [f]opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be [g]saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has [h]committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!

34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has become His counselor?”
35 “Or who has first given to Him
And it shall be repaid to him?”

36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; 03-17-2021 at 4:56 PM..
Old 04-13-2021, 11:56 AM

Israel the people, the descendants of Jacob, and the modern STATE of "Israel" full of "Israeli" are completely different things. "Jews" in the Bible and "Jews" today are different people, mostly. I believe there are some Sephards which may have remnant traces of Israelite DNA, but the bulk of it is in white Europeans aka 'the lost sheep of the house of Israel' aka "Gentiles"
Old 04-13-2021, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerparkTrash View Post

God has a plan. You or I could do no better. Enjoy the ride.
Old 04-13-2021, 12:33 PM

Default How Badly Damaged Is Iran's Natanz Nuclear Site?

http://warnewsupdates.blogspot.com/2...ns-natanz.html

JOB WELL DONE!!!
Old 04-18-2021, 10:22 AM

Default I support the Jewish People and Israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMCLAP View Post
The New Jeruselum is the Church not Israel. So praying for the "Peace of Jerusalem" is praying for the "peace of the Church". Salem means peace.
As Paul says in Romans 11
New King James Version

11 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

There is a New Jerusalem to come but it consists of all believers and that includes Jews. They do not stop being Jews because they believe in Yeshua (Jesus) just as must of the First Century believers including the Disciples were Jews.

Just as Romans 11 verse 25 says;

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

Does this mean that all those in Israel will believe when they see Him returning in the clouds? Some believe so because they see it in Zechariah 12:10, English Standard Version, “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn." Only God knows for sure exactly His plan of how this is going to play out; only that it is going to happen.

I am not a Jew however I met my first Jews in the US Army at Fort Bliss, TX. (I grew up in a very small place in Arkansas where there were no Jews and even in college knew no Jews) They just happened to be Israeli soldiers. They were fellow officers studying the HAWK missile system as I was and they accepted me into their midst with open arms and hearts. God gave me a heart for the Jewish people then and especially Israel. That was 1971. A lot was happened since and some "Christians" have chosen to persecute me and those like me that support Israel and the Jewish People.

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; 04-18-2021 at 10:25 AM..
Old 04-18-2021, 10:37 AM

Some have stated that the Modern State of Israel has persecuted some "Christians" inside Israel.

Jesus said the world would hate us. I have personally experienced Persecution at the hands of official representatives of the Government of the United States. So what? How does that relate to the question of the secular government of Israel supposedly persecuting some "Christians" inside Israel? What was the actual circumstances? As I say I have both experienced actual persecution by official governmental officials including field grade Army Officers. One that actually threatened my life over my faith. So how do you see that in relation to you living in the United States? There is no perfect secular run nation. Have you seen the Movie Hacksaw Ridge? How do you view the treatment Desmond Doss as a deeply religious Christian who asked only to serve during WWII without carrying a gun was given? Many "Christians" have served of all strips and beliefs but not have been treated the same. I wanted an Infantry slot but was denied because it was the last one at my university and was being held as retribution for a fellow ROTC cadet that joined a local police force and was trying to shirk his duty to report for active duty. My second cousin was Commanding General at Fort Benning at the time. Not everything is as it seems. I kept trying for a branch transfer but was denied. I got stuck in Air Defense Artillery and was a fish out of water being a ground pounder hard core soldier in a sea of less than stellar types that hated my guts. I had spent the last three years in my university's "Counter Insurgency Unit" inside our ROTC program run by a cadre of Green Berets. Thus I wanted an Infantry Slot.

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; 04-18-2021 at 11:00 AM..
Old 04-18-2021, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtlaw View Post
But it is chosen of God. So who are we to attack the judgment of the one who created us?
Which is why I keep waiting for the woke mob to start a campaign declaring the Judaeo/Christian God as racist. It is a logical progression that I think is unavoidable. That, and declaring believers to be psychotic for denying science and believing in Jesus Christ.
Old 04-18-2021, 5:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastattack View Post
Which is why I keep waiting for the woke mob to start a campaign declaring the Judaeo/Christian God as racist. It is a logical progression that I think is unavoidable. That, and declaring believers to be psychotic for denying science and believing in Jesus Christ.
Oh, I have heard some "Christians" in leadership positions in their Church, that are so prejudice against Jews that, while talking with me, found it almost intolerable to have to admit that Jesus is in fact Jewish, born as a Jew despite what the Bible itself says. They refuse to use His Hebrew name Yeshua. It tells you something about where their hearts really are as God looks upon the heart and not upon the "Church" or religious group you belong to.

Matthew 7:21-23
New King James Version

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
Old 04-18-2021, 10:07 PM

Israel belongs to Hebrews, plain and simple. They will never be pushed off their land, Israel is here to stay.

That being said, Christianity was originally a Jewish sect, also known as "Nazarenes". Most Jews nowadays, however, reject that notion because much of Christianity believe in a trinity of 3 Gods, and Hebrews are staunchly 1-God. That being said, there is a growing group of Messianic Jews, Jews for Jesus, and so forth, that recognize Jesus (Or Yeshua if you prefer) as the Christ. Strangely enough, some of them convert over to the 3-Gods-in-1 idea, but many of them reject the trinitarianism of modern day Christianity and embrace the monotheism of the early Church.
Old 04-19-2021, 1:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by APeter001 View Post
Israel the people, the descendants of Jacob, and the modern STATE of "Israel" full of "Israeli" are completely different things. "Jews" in the Bible and "Jews" today are different people, mostly. I believe there are some Sephards which may have remnant traces of Israelite DNA, but the bulk of it is in white Europeans aka 'the lost sheep of the house of Israel' aka "Gentiles"
DNA studies have shown that Ashkenazi (eastern & northern European Jews have the same markers as Sephardic, mizrahi Jews as well as Arabs from that area. The theory that ashkenazi Jews are descendants from turkic khazars has been debunked for half a century.
Old 04-19-2021, 1:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat View Post
Israel belongs to Hebrews, plain and simple. They will never be pushed off their land, Israel is here to stay.

That being said, Christianity was originally a Jewish sect, also known as "Nazarenes". Most Jews nowadays, however, reject that notion because much of Christianity believe in a trinity of 3 Gods, and Hebrews are staunchly 1-God. That being said, there is a growing group of Messianic Jews, Jews for Jesus, and so forth, that recognize Jesus (Or Yeshua if you prefer) as the Christ. Strangely enough, some of them convert over to the 3-Gods-in-1 idea, but many of them reject the trinitarianism of modern day Christianity and embrace the monotheism of the early Church.

Here is an image that simplifies the concept of the Trinity. There is NOT three Gods; only one God as related in the Bible.

I myself am a Christian Zionist. I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob for there is only one God the God of Israel. Yeshua is coming back very soon to rule and reign for a 1000 years upon the earth as written in the Bible before the New Earth and New Jerusalem comes when the old Earth passes away according to the Bible as spoken by the Prophets and the Book of Revelation.

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; 04-19-2021 at 1:34 PM..
Old 04-19-2021, 3:28 PM
Veteran Member

To me (Jewish), the trinity was a way to satisfy competing factions in th circa 300 ad church. It was not part of the gospels. To me, it is a confusing forced concept.
Old 04-19-2021, 3:30 PM

God ( YHWH or YHVH pronounced YAHWEH or YEHOVAH ) Bless Israel and all of you Bros on this thread who have made Jesus ( YESUHA ) Lord and Savior.

Peace Bros !

Psalm 1
Old 04-19-2021, 9:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Block View Post
To me (Jewish), the trinity was a way to satisfy competing factions in th circa 300 ad church. It was not part of the gospels. To me, it is a confusing forced concept.

I could not disagree with you more. I find the concept throughout the Tanakh, especially in the Prophets.

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; 04-19-2021 at 9:32 PM..
Old 04-19-2021, 9:47 PM

Genesis 12:3
New King James Version

3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Old 04-19-2021, 10:02 PM

Exclamation The Coming Deliverance of Judah

Zechariah 12
New King James Version

The burden of the word of the Lord against Israel. Thus says the Lord, who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him: 2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. 3 And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it. 4 In that day,” says the Lord, “I will strike every horse with confusion, and its rider with madness; I will open My eyes on the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. 5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, ‘The inhabitants of Jerusalem are my strength in the Lord of hosts, their God.’ 6 In that day I will make the governors of Judah like a firepan in the woodpile, and like a fiery torch in the sheaves; they shall devour all the surrounding peoples on the right hand and on the left, but Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place—Jerusalem.

7 “The Lord will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. 8 In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the Lord before them. 9 It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. 11 In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; 13 the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and their wives by themselves; 14 all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves.

Romans 11
New King James Version

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Know your Bible, Christians. Those who do not study History are doomed to repeat the mistakes of their forefathers as is currently going on as current world leaders are making all the same mistakes that lead the world into WWII. Doing the same things over and over expecting a different result is the definition of insanity! This world and its leaders are truly INSANE then!

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; 04-19-2021 at 10:23 PM..
Old 04-20-2021, 7:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Block View Post
Not only is it a forced concept, it's anathema to the entire Bible. Jesus Himself said that the #1 (first) law is "Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is ONE Lord". This was the most important scripture in the entire Hebrew religion. It was the first thing you said when you woke up and the last thing you said before you went to bed. There is only One.

There is a father, there is a son, there is the holy spirit. And these three are One (not three). There's just one that sits on the throne. It's not a difficult concept.
Old 04-21-2021, 6:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaparockCal View Post
As Paul says in Romans 11
New King James Version

11 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

There is a New Jerusalem to come but it consists of all believers and that includes Jews. They do not stop being Jews because they believe in Yeshua (Jesus) just as must of the First Century believers including the Disciples were Jews.

Just as Romans 11 verse 25 says;

Does this mean that all those in Israel will believe when they see Him returning in the clouds? Some believe so because they see it in Zechariah 12:10, English Standard Version, “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn." Only God knows for sure exactly His plan of how this is going to play out; only that it is going to happen.

I am not a Jew however I met my first Jews in the US Army at Fort Bliss, TX. (I grew up in a very small place in Arkansas where there were no Jews and even in college knew no Jews) They just happened to be Israeli soldiers. They were fellow officers studying the HAWK missile system as I was and they accepted me into their midst with open arms and hearts. God gave me a heart for the Jewish people then and especially Israel. That was 1971. A lot was happened since and some "Christians" have chosen to persecute me and those like me that support Israel and the Jewish People.
Rev 21.
21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among the people, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His [a]people, and God Himself will be among them[b], 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”
Old 04-21-2021, 10:58 AM
His Glorious Reappearing
CGN Contributor

Israel, The Apple of God’s Eye.
Heb 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."

Ro 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.
Old 04-21-2021, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Rev 21.
21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among the people, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His [a]people, and God Himself will be among them[b], 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”
Amen!
Old 04-21-2021, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang View Post
Israel, The Apple of God’s Eye.

God's Truth!
Old 04-21-2021, 7:10 PM
His Glorious Reappearing
CGN Contributor

i don't have the verses but it's enough for me when God said:
1) I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curses you ...
2) The dry bones of Israel will come to life again ....
3) 12 tribes of Israel mentioned in revelation ...

God's word will not return void.
Heb 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."

Ro 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.
Old 04-25-2021, 6:59 AM

Default Pray for Israel

Pray for Israel

Escalation over Jerusalem is how wars start - analysis

It is important to understand that this timeline is similar to how tensions grew in 2014 and other cycles that led to tensions in Gaza and Jerusalem.

Excerpt from Jerusalem Post: Read it all here> https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/es...nalysis-666229

The recent string of events leading to greater clashes in Jerusalem and rocket fire from Gaza is part of the cycle that has led to conflicts in the past.
The recent Jerusalem escalation coincided with Ramadan and TikTok videos of Orthodox Jews being attacked. Numerous arrests were made, but that didn’t calm tensions. A massive far-right rally this past Thursday then led to further tensions, including early-Saturday morning rocket fire from the Gaza Strip.
Old 04-25-2021, 11:03 PM

Genesis ch 12, vs 3. Ezekiel ch 37. Revelation ch 7.

Psalm 1
Old 04-26-2021, 12:27 AM
CGSSA Coordinator

Didn't these guys kill Jesus?
Old 04-26-2021, 1:39 AM
Calguns Addict

Default True

New Jerusalem, a concept. Not a place...
Quote:
John 3:16

United Air Epic Fail Video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Old 04-26-2021, 3:55 PM

Maybe take another look at it, It comes down from Almighty God to the freshly cleansed by fire earth, and settles in a place prepared by HIM ! Reads like a PLACE to me, maybe not for the everything is symbolic crowd. And, it is NOT the church.

Psalm 1

Last edited by Garand Hunter; 04-26-2021 at 3:56 PM.. Reason: added sentence
Old 04-30-2021, 1:12 PM

Just a heads up about some stampede that just went down in Israel at a memorial of some kind. Check out watch.org for details.

Psalm 1
Old 04-30-2021, 1:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Didn't these guys kill Jesus?

In reality we all are guilty of His death. Besides ... what we mustn't forget is that although he died ... He rose again.