Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 08-06-2020, 6:12 AM
Veteran Member

Joe Biden’s Introduction of Gun-Free School Zones Act Comes Back To Haunt Him

The important point:

Quote:
Did you know:

Since 2009, 92% of mass shootings in America have occurred in Gun Free Zones

Why do we have gun free zones?

Because in 1990, Joe Biden introduced the Gun Free zones act
Want to be gun free? Vote for Biden.
Old 08-06-2020, 8:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom2a View Post
I'm voting Joe Biden. Yeah, some of those things are not cool. But gun owners who claim they need guns to protect against a tyrannical government just sat in their basement and ate chips while women, vets and human rights activists got beaten for 2 weeks in Portland.

Thus, I am left with no decision other than the claim that the 2A was to protect against government fascism was a fake ruse from gun groups like the NRA and most everyone at Calguns. Come take my guns. I'm ready for them to go. And I'm going to do everything in my power to take yours too. All of you failed the only chance of your lifetime to protect citizens against a fascist government. Worse, you supported those tactics. You deserve to lose everything. Looks like I just took something from the GOP. I'm willing to lose all my **** too as long as it means you don't get access to guns anymore. You don't deserve it, that's for damn sure.
Why should I use my guns to defend terrorists? I’m not in Portland but these same degenerates looted a section of La Mesa and burned down a bank.

The gun owners of Portland were probably preparing to defend their homes and property from the BLM/Antifa domestic terrorists. You seem to think they should have been on the streets shooting at cops?

“When you want to kill a man, you must shoot for the heart and the Winchester is the best weapon."
-Ramon, A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKinzey
The chuckleheaded tinfoil-asshatter racist (yes! that's a couple of names and a label!)
Old 08-06-2020, 8:49 AM

Quote:
I'm a gun owner. And I'm voting Biden.
You are a sad troll. I wonder why you are not yet kicked out, but I guess you would just create another account to troll.
Old 08-06-2020, 9:17 AM

Quote:
MrTokarev, you just called US mothers and Veterans terrorists. The reality is they don't support your political viewpoint, so you left them out there to get slaughtered by a fascist government. You failed America. And I, for one (but far from the only one), are going to make sure we do everything possible to make you politically pay for your cowardice. And your abandonment of your fellow citizens.

Your (not just you, but your as in most of you) abandoning of Americans protesting for their rights that were not 2a rights showed the world how cowardly you are.

I got a call from a foreign country asking me how come all the gun guys aren't there? They were laughing at me. Because even foreigners know that the rally cry of 2a to protect against government overreach was a joke. That 99% of gun owners would do nothing as long as it didn't affect them.

That's what happened.

I'm voting Biden, and Blue everywhere. I don't even give a sh** if I lose my AR's or have to suffer through ridiculous things like ammo background checks anymore.

We don't deserve the 2a. the one chance to protect americans, and they got abandoned.

I've learned from the GOP. I'll gladly take a whole lot of suffering to make sure gop and calguns lovers properly earn what they've earned for their abandonment of American citizens in portland.
Slaughtered huh? Any evidence of that? I’m not seeing anything online. Murders not involving police have spiked though. Good work there.

Where were you when BLM/Antifa were burning down businesses (moms and vets?) ? What about their rights?

You ***** and moan about the GOP and the NRA but it’s the Democrats that control Portland and Minneapolis.

Here’s the mayor of Portland, Edward Wheeler. Democrat and the man who appointed the current police chief.

Cry to me some more about how the GOP and NRA are to blame.

And you’re accusations of cowardice are off base. A coward wouldn’t support your Portland terrorists because he’s afraid of what might happen to him. I don’t support them because they are Marxists and no friends of mine.

“When you want to kill a man, you must shoot for the heart and the Winchester is the best weapon."
-Ramon, A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKinzey
The chuckleheaded tinfoil-asshatter racist (yes! that's a couple of names and a label!)

Last edited by MrTokarev; 08-06-2020 at 10:28 AM..
Old 08-06-2020, 9:25 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
MrTokarev, you just called US mothers and Veterans terrorists. The reality is they don't support your political viewpoint, so you left them out there to get slaughtered by a fascist government. You failed America. And I, for one (but far from the only one), are going to make sure we do everything possible to make you politically pay for your cowardice. And your abandonment of your fellow citizens.
Spoken like a Antifa Marxist. Marxists are not fellow citizens. They are terrorists and domestic enemies.

Quote:
Your (not just you, but your as in most of you) abandoning of Americans protesting for their rights that were not 2a rights showed the world how cowardly you are.
Arson and shooting cops is not protest. It is murder and sedition. I don't care how you dress up a pig with lipstick, it's still a pig. Get a permit and hold your peaceful protest. Just stay off the freeway, stop shooting people and stop destroying property.

Quote:
I got a call from a foreign country asking me how come all the gun guys aren't there? They were laughing at me. Because even foreigners know that the rally cry of 2a to protect against government overreach was a joke. That 99% of gun owners would do nothing as long as it didn't affect them.

That's what happened.
Unlike you, gun owners have day jobs. They are law abiding. They are not looting, burning and shooting... like your side is doing.

Quote:
I'm voting Biden, and Blue everywhere. I don't even give a sh** if I lose my AR's or have to suffer through ridiculous things like ammo background checks anymore.
You don't deserve the rights that America has. You don't vote Republican and never have. Don't blame us because you vote against us. That's all on you.

Quote:
We don't deserve the 2a. the one chance to protect americans, and they got abandoned.
Did you protect the cops shot in California, Texas and Nevada? Because they are a result of what YOUR side is doing. You abandoned them and their families.

Quote:
I've learned from the GOP. I'll gladly take a whole lot of suffering to make sure gop and calguns lovers properly earn what they've earned for their abandonment of American citizens in portland.
You haven't "learned" anything. You are PROGRAMMED and parrot your party narrative. You blame CALGUNS for Portland. What a joke. What a disconnect. What a "tell". Protestors like the anarchists in Portland get zero empathy and zero respect from the people who built and fought for this nation.
Old 08-06-2020, 2:16 PM

Quote:
I'm a gun owner.
SURE you are.
Old 08-06-2020, 2:37 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interpol View Post
SURE you are.
Take a look, he doesn't have a single gun related post in his entire profile history. Anyone who doesn't think the shells paid or unpaid are in here just sow discontent and division is extremely naïve.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...rchid=91168961

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member