Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Old 07-22-2021, 7:10 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepamjohn View Post
So if the Delta variant is a side effect of the vaccines, why are most of those that are getting it the unvaccinated ones?

Are they?

https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf

I was born under a wandrin star.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:41 AM
CGSSA Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
ADE has been a problem with mRNA vax for a long time and never addressed with the covid iteration.
Source, please.

Ask me about Appleseed! Send a PM or see me in the Appleseed subforum.
Old 07-22-2021, 2:02 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonefly-2 View Post
Are they?
Donít know for sure, but all the local NorCal Bay Area TV news shows are blaming it on the the unvaccinated.
Old 07-22-2021, 2:04 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepamjohn View Post
Donít know for sure, but all the local NorCal Bay Area TV news shows are blaming it on the the unvaccinated.
oh, it must be true then.

Quote:
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
Old 07-22-2021, 2:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scota4570 View Post
"The Delta Variant Is The Vaccine: It Is Time To Wake Up"

I pointed this out here about a month ago.

It is the normal course of viral evolution. At the end of an epidemic, the virus mutates into a less virulent yet more contagious form. The remaining suspectable people get it. They don't die. Herd immunity is achieved.

We are seeing this right now. Delta cases are going up, deaths are going down.

Hysteria is being cultivated and promoted for political purposes.
according to one virologist (can't remember the name but I posted his video a few days ago) the variants are a product of running the original computer model again. They converted the original genome information into a digital computer file so they could mess with it easily. Putting together a genome physically is time consuming and difficult. Because it's based on flawed input (impure samples, virus never isolated) every time they run it it comes out slightly different. They can say it is a variant or they can say it's within the margin of error. As it happens they need a variant to scare the public again and POOF there's your variant.

He said that the Delta variant is 89% similar to the original Covid, which is pretty far off. He said that's about as similar as humans are to house cats. As far as comparison, chimpanzees are about 98% similar to humans. So if the Delta variant existed in nature it would be nothing like the original Covid. It doesn't exist, however, it's a function of genome mapping results. And detecting it is going to be a function of test results - like when they got a papaya to test positive for Covid.

So he confirms some of our suspicions that the timing of this scary variant makes it suspect. Even though we didn't know how they came up with it. Most people think it's a real bug. Yes mutations exist but they are so close to the original it's not worth mentioning, the antibodies you have will work for them.

Personally I think "Epsilon" variant is scarier. When they get a little more desperate, maybe they'll use that. They won't even have to say "Epsilon Plus".
Old 07-22-2021, 2:26 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
according to one virologist (can't remember the name but I posted his video a few days ago) the variants are a product of running the original computer model again. They converted the original genome information into a digital computer file so they could mess with it easily. Putting together a genome physically is time consuming and difficult. Because it's based on flawed input (impure samples, virus never isolated) every time they run it it comes out slightly different. They can say it is a variant or they can say it's within the margin of error. As it happens they need a variant to scare the public again and POOF there's your variant.

He said that the Delta variant is 89% similar to the original Covid, which is pretty far off. He said that's about as similar as humans are to house cats. As far as comparison, chimpanzees are about 98% similar to humans. So if the Delta variant existed in nature it would be nothing like the original Covid. It doesn't exist, however, it's a function of genome mapping results. And detecting it is going to be a function of test results - like when they got a papaya to test positive for Covid.

So he confirms some of our suspicions that the timing of this scary variant makes it suspect. Even though we didn't know how they came up with it. Most people think it's a real bug. Yes mutations exist but they are so close to the original it's not worth mentioning, the antibodies you have will work for them.

Personally I think "Epsilon" variant is scarier. When they get a little more desperate, maybe they'll use that. They won't even have to say "Epsilon Plus".
They can milk this for years, there are many more unused letters in the greek alphabet

Old 07-22-2021, 2:40 PM
CGSSA Leader

Quote:
The "Delta Variant" has between 13 and 17 amino acid changes out of 29,903 bases from the baseline SARS-CoV-2 genome, depending on precisely which consensus definition you use -- a difference of < 0.1%.

Whoever this clown is you're quoting, you should probably trust the exact opposite of what he says.

Quote:
The various Greek letters are selected once a variant reaches a threshold of interest, according to the geographic region in which they did or will first appear. Epsilon emerged in California last year and has since been ignored as it went nowhere.

Ask me about Appleseed! Send a PM or see me in the Appleseed subforum.
Old 07-22-2021, 3:02 PM
Veteran Member

the cdc isn't even reporting cases for "breakthrough" infections unless they end up in hospital. this was announced weeks ago, wasn't it?

Last edited by theLBC; 07-22-2021 at 3:04 PM..
Old 07-22-2021, 3:40 PM
Calguns Addict

^ yes it was.
Old 07-22-2021, 8:30 PM

The cornpop variant is coming soon

https://akthumbgrips.com/
Old 07-22-2021, 10:18 PM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL.BAR View Post
SO.... you're argument is "well if they haven't found vaccines to other diseases.... there's no way they could have found a safe and effective vaccine agains Covid"? I suppose in your world all diseases must be curred or prevented in order of arrival? Not much of a scientific or logical argument. I suppose NO disease will ever be properly handled unless and until we defeat the common cold?
No, thatís not what I said at all. I said the whole thing stinks

If Trump could get 3 vaccines for COVID in 8 months, couldnít Biden do the same for aids? I mean if he cared about gays, heíd do it.

Obviously a lot of the vaccine development can be done faster now than in the 50ís and thereís no question Trumpís operation warp speed cut the development time to 1/10th the normal time a new vaccine still takes to get to market but thatís my exact problem with these vaccine candidates ( I say candidates because they are not vaccines without full FDA approval technically)

There is no way of testing for long term side effects without long term testing. Science may one day accomplish this but it hasnít done so yet.

Canít somebody do something?!?!?!?!
Old 07-22-2021, 10:23 PM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
You are combining Huxley with Orwell.

I like it.

Canít somebody do something?!?!?!?!
Old 07-23-2021, 6:44 AM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
No, thatís not what I said at all. I said the whole thing stinks

If Trump could get 3 vaccines for COVID in 8 months, couldnít Biden do the same for aids? I mean if he cared about gays, heíd do it.

Obviously a lot of the vaccine development can be done faster now than in the 50ís and thereís no question Trumpís operation warp speed cut the development time to 1/10th the normal time a new vaccine still takes to get to market but thatís my exact problem with these vaccine candidates ( I say candidates because they are not vaccines without full FDA approval technically)

There is no way of testing for long term side effects without long term testing. Science may one day accomplish this but it hasnít done so yet.
you're responding to a guy that starts everything with "SO.... you're argument is..."

You guys don't seem to get it... these covid kooks WANT debate... all of them, not just this forum...

They drag you into it in an attempt to persuade whoever is listening... they have NO interest in you persuading anyone of anything...

If more people ignored the covid overreaction and did not engage at all, it would have zero traction. And by more - I'm referring to the masses...

The damge that was created - was 100% from complacent cooperation.... now that the covid control kooks see people (finally) woke up to the bullchit, they want a "debate" - that's why they begin with "so your argument is..."

It doesn't need to be an argument. They are owed no explanation.

People have been and continue to be played like a fiddle.
Quote:
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg