Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Discussions of Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2020, 4:13 PM

Default Bible Prophecy with JD Farag

Do any of you watch or follow the videos from JD Farag?
Every Sunday he posts a live video of biblical events happening today.
The last one he posted yesterday is epic and has so much info about what is going on.
Even the COVID vaccine is covered and I want to spread the word about it.
We are living in crazy times but I am grabbing a Bubly water and trying to point out what is going on so peolpe do not miss the "boat".

Check out his videos and let me know what you think.
THis video talks about the vaccing at around the 35 minute mark....

https://youtu.be/apDamfFCqmg
Old 06-29-2020, 5:20 PM
Calguns Addict

Exclamation

Never heard of him.

As for a guy I HAVE heard of... Matthew 24, v.36ff (NKJV)

Quote:
36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what [g]hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
Old 06-29-2020, 5:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The War Wagon View Post
Never heard of him.

As for a guy I HAVE heard of... Matthew 24, v.36ff (NKJV)

Of course no one knows when. He does not claim to know, but he compares scripture to what is going on today. If you can watch, please do. Everyting is based on scripture.
Old 06-29-2020, 5:43 PM
Calguns Addict

IMHO.. If you don't think something biblical is coming in these times... your just not looking...When ?.. That's another story.

My $0.02
Old 06-29-2020, 5:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano3467 View Post
IMHO.. If you don't think something biblical is coming in these times... your just not looking...When ?.. That's another story.

My $0.02
EXACTLY!!!!
Old 06-30-2020, 12:26 AM

I've been seeing wannabe prophets (profits?) say the world is gonna end SOOOOOON my whole life. Even the early church thought they were going to live to see the second coming and that they were in the "end times".

Really can't get excited about the Johnny come latelys.

I figure God is really patient as well as "timeless", but sooner or later, the closing horn will blow. Best be ready.
Old 06-30-2020, 3:26 AM
Veteran Member

The devil is desperate and knows he is running out of time.

Old 06-30-2020, 3:58 AM
Veteran Member

You plan your life as if God is never going to come. You live your life as if He is coming tomorrow.
Old 06-30-2020, 8:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB> View Post
I've been seeing wannabe prophets (profits?) say the world is gonna end SOOOOOON my whole life. Even the early church thought they were going to live to see the second coming and that they were in the "end times".

Really can't get excited about the Johnny come latelys.

I figure God is really patient as well as "timeless", but sooner or later, the closing horn will blow. Best be ready.

He does not claim to be a prophet... Not even close. This video just points out the potentail role the vaccine could play in the end game.
Old 06-30-2020, 4:22 PM

I have heard-read of him, and I have not heard any videos or read any material from him. However I get why you brought his name up, lotsa heavy dooty feces going down these days, and my focus is on the european/mediterranean region for where most of the biggest fireworks will likely play out. It does not hurt to reference info that connects to currently playing end times issues.

Psalm !

Last edited by Garand Hunter; 06-30-2020 at 4:23 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 06-30-2020, 4:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garand Hunter View Post
I have heard-read of him, and I have not heard any videos or read any material from him. However I get why you brought his name up, lotsa heavy dooty feces going down these days, and my focus is on the european/mediterranean region for where most of the biggest fireworks will likely play out. It does not hurt to reference info that connects to currently playing end times issues.

Psalm !
For sure!
His connections that put current events and scripture together are amazing. If you have some time to watch, please do. It is well worth a little time.
Being my church is still closed, this is what I do to fill that void.
Old 06-30-2020, 5:07 PM
Calguns Addict

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyMX View Post
Being my church is still closed, this is what I do to fill that void.

Your Pastor isn't doing SOMETHING on-line?!
Old 06-30-2020, 5:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The War Wagon View Post
Your Pastor isn't doing SOMETHING on-line?!
At times... He totally dropped the ball and has left the doors closed. From what I hear he is deathly affraid of getting sick. Big Bear has had only 13 total cases and who knows how many were symptomatic. It is a joke and I have lost respect for him.
Old 07-01-2020, 1:49 AM

Quote:
He does not claim to be a prophet... Not even close. This video just points out the potentail role the vaccine could play in the end game.
Sometimes people are just spitballin' about what might happen down the road (I know I do), but when one is in the pulpit, and starts speaking of "future" events ("potential... could play"), it's not unusual that they are claiming to be a "prophet", at least by implication.

In this case, I'll just copy and paste the title of the YT video since you might have missed it....
"Bible Prophecy Update – June 28th, 2020"

Also note the opening graphic "What the Future Holds"

I listened to a bit of what he was saying about the potential COVID vaccine (which is another discussion entirely).... I stopped when he said the vaccine "will alter your DNA" (he does not understand vaccines evidently), when he just prior to that said such alteration would make you a "trans-human" and thus irredeemable , apparently as some clever scheme of the devil (?!?!). Frankly that's pretty close to blaspheming the capabilities of God, and at that point I shut the guy off....

I've seen enough false preachers, teachers and so called prophets to know when to walk, or if necessary RUN away. This sort of "teaching" carries a certain fascination as humans have an inherent curiosity about "what's going to happen", so it's easy to get sucked in, particularly in times like these.

I'm sorry your Pastor has failed you, but there are many Bible grounded pastors out there, and many churches with online options that are rooted in the here and NOW, where the battle really is. There are PLENTY of churches that are "open for teaching" and Biblically based encouragement - Pastors who are not cowering in fear, but are taking the new opportunities to spread the Gospel and a message of hope instead. Please keep looking or ask for some suggestions...

If one reads the Bible, we know how it all ends (generally, at least!), whether or not the stuff in between is laid out in a way we can "understand" it or not. Those pastors who claim to know what will happen along that road, usually do NOT. Much like our current crop of earthly "experts" who claim to know but do not...
Old 07-01-2020, 7:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB> View Post
Sometimes people are just spitballin' about what might happen down the road (I know I do), but when one is in the pulpit, and starts speaking of "future" events ("potential... could play"), it's not unusual that they are claiming to be a "prophet", at least by implication.

In this case, I'll just copy and paste the title of the YT video since you might have missed it....
"Bible Prophecy Update – June 28th, 2020"

Also note the opening graphic "What the Future Holds"

I listened to a bit of what he was saying about the potential COVID vaccine (which is another discussion entirely).... I stopped when he said the vaccine "will alter your DNA" (he does not understand vaccines evidently), when he just prior to that said such alteration would make you a "trans-human" and thus irredeemable , apparently as some clever scheme of the devil (?!?!). Frankly that's pretty close to blaspheming the capabilities of God, and at that point I shut the guy off....

I've seen enough false preachers, teachers and so called prophets to know when to walk, or if necessary RUN away. This sort of "teaching" carries a certain fascination as humans have an inherent curiosity about "what's going to happen", so it's easy to get sucked in, particularly in times like these.

I'm sorry your Pastor has failed you, but there are many Bible grounded pastors out there, and many churches with online options that are rooted in the here and NOW, where the battle really is. There are PLENTY of churches that are "open for teaching" and Biblically based encouragement - Pastors who are not cowering in fear, but are taking the new opportunities to spread the Gospel and a message of hope instead. Please keep looking or ask for some suggestions...

If one reads the Bible, we know how it all ends (generally, at least!), whether or not the stuff in between is laid out in a way we can "understand" it or not. Those pastors who claim to know what will happen along that road, usually do NOT. Much like our current crop of earthly "experts" who claim to know but do not...

I hear ya... But what is Prophecy??? It is what the future holds. Clearly not taking anything away from scripture at all.
What you need to read is actually from the link that he quoted from regarding CRISPR.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...linical-trials

IT states on that page that it indeed slice and snip out certian parts of the DNA. If that is not altering DNA, then what is it?

Last edited by MattyMX; 07-01-2020 at 7:37 AM..
Old 07-01-2020, 5:33 PM
Calguns Addict

Red face

Quote:
At times... He totally dropped the ball and has left the doors closed. From what I hear he is deathly affraid of getting sick. Big Bear has had only 13 total cases and who knows how many were symptomatic. It is a joke and I have lost respect for him.

Don't blame you there. The old folks wanna crucify our Pastor, because he REFUSES to hide behind a mask. I'm thinking it might be a generational divide.
Old 07-01-2020, 6:34 PM

In my humble ( not so much ) fellowship the elderly sick/at risk heath wise folks aren't showing up for the limited services being held. And us older guys without major health issues are anti mask about 85 %. If it doesn't protect your eyes the mask is a " Sugar Pill " for the easily lead sheeple is the view myself and others have regarding Newsomes directives ( not law ) and fauci ( twirp ) expounding blah blahs etc upon the masses. I support your pastor War Wagon 100 %. As for the Farag issue, I still have no negative concerning him, and my studies since 1964 on the End Times so called, shift as time passes, getting close. How close ? Time will show us.

Psalm 1

Last edited by Garand Hunter; 07-01-2020 at 6:37 PM.. Reason: added sentence
Old 07-02-2020, 4:01 AM

CRISPR and "vaccines" are apples and elephants, the lack of understanding on that is astounding. CRISPR could be described as a way to "fix" broken DNA, that's not what vaccines are about at all... I know science isn't always in the wheelhouse of spiritual types, but ignorance is no excuse, especially in the context in that video.

When the "teacher" said the devil wants to create "trans-humans" that cannot be redeemed because they are no longer human... sorry, not worth wasting another minute on.

Glad to see you caught up on the claims of "prophecy" - study up on false prophets a bit, you'll understand my reluctance to give them any credit or credence where none is due.

Studying the scriptures for "clues" is interesting, entertaining sometimes, and probably as good a diversion as any in these crazy times... but it IS a diversion from things right in front of us that are likely far more important.
Old 07-02-2020, 7:08 AM
Calguns Addict

Exclamation

Jesus is certainly closer to returning today, than He was yesterday. But rather than get worked up about which "sign" fulfills something in The Bible, I think Paul's words to Timothy & Titus are MUCH more appropriate for these days, because:

1) If Jesus is coming back TOMORROW... can you stop it?

2) IF He does, will He find you... solving Bible puzzles, or LIVING & TELLING the Good News?

TO that end, 2Tim.4: 1ff, seem VERY instructive (and has been for almost 2,000 years), in the midst of "crazy days." To wit:

Quote:
In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.
"Discharge all the duties of your ministry," office, station, calling in life - whatever it may be.

Christians BEING Christians right now, is what is needed MORE than ever - same as during the Roman purges, the Dark Ages, the 30 Years War, the 100 Years War, the American Revolution, the Civil War, WWI, WWII, & the 1960's. "Crazy days" come & go - and will continue to do so, UNTIL Jesus returns.

But as He says in Luke 18: "7 And will not God bring about justice for His chosen ones, who cry out to Him day and night? Will He keep putting them off? 8 I tell you, He will see that they get justice, and that right quick. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?"

Finding His faithful BEING faithful, is more important than finding them speculating on matters NOT clearly revealed in scripture (the hidden knowledge of God).