Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Old 10-18-2021, 5:51 PM
Calguns Addict

Default Red, White, & Blueprint... How a Shasta County Group Is Attempting To Fight Back

A friend who lives in Shasta County clued me into this outfit a few weeks ago. I think I mentioned it in a post to a thread, but I don't remember seeing it as a thread unto itself.

Here's their website... Red, White, & Blueprint

I guess they have a podcast and they've posted 'documentary' videos on YouTube.

I honestly don't know much about them and the sense I have is that they are tied to a recall of some of the County's supervisors, where part of the motivation is that said supervisors are too 'accommodating' to Newsom in the interest of money...

Quote:
...We have to elect local officials that have the spine to stand up to the State and the Federal Government.

Don't think that can happen?

It can - We're seeing it, and we will tell you about it in the documentary.

It's something that is happening this year in our county.

That's what the Red White and Blueprint is all about.

To not only spread awareness of this problem, but to give control back to the people.

And not only that, but to equip you with everything you need to accomplish change in your own city...
If I'm understanding correctly, one of the supervisors is "tied in" with them and is a force behind the recall. Evidently, that supervisor owns or manages a gun shop in and is a former city councilman and/or mayor of Redding. One of the YouTube episodes has him sitting in his shop, in front of a canon (see at 12:52)...

Old 10-22-2021, 5:31 AM
I need a LIFE!!

It all starts local. Good for them and we need lots more people becoming active for American liberty .