Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Services
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2017, 8:34 PM

Thanks Joe.
Old 05-31-2017, 1:50 PM

tagged!! Thx Joe!
Old 06-03-2017, 11:29 PM

Default Wedding ring

Just wanted to post some more feedback for Joe.

I contacted Joe here via the forum about adding an additional diamond band to my wife's wedding ring for our 25th anniversary.

Joe was very helpful, answered questions promptly, gave me some options to
help keep me within budget. Actually, final price came back several hundred less than the original estimate.

Most importantly, my wife loves her new ring.

All in all a very positive experience.

Thanks again!

-Rick Duncan
Old 06-04-2017, 6:31 AM

Default Thank you for the feedback Rick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchbarrel View Post
Just wanted to post some more feedback for Joe.

I contacted Joe here via the forum about adding an additional diamond band to my wife's wedding ring for our 25th anniversary.

Joe was very helpful, answered questions promptly, gave me some options to
help keep me within budget. Actually, final price came back several hundred less than the original estimate.

Most importantly, my wife loves her new ring.

All in all a very positive experience.

Thanks again!

-Rick Duncan
Rick,
It was my pleasure, I hope your wife enjoys the rings for many, many, years. Please feel free to contact me for any future purchases. Happy Anniversary!
Joe
Old 06-04-2017, 6:43 AM
Veteran Member

PERFECT! My 20th wedding anniversary is coming up in September. I want to get my wife a new wedding ring.
Old 06-13-2017, 2:03 PM
Bacon Cheeseburger Lover
CGN Contributor

tagged for future purchase, my wife and I have been married for almost four years, but she lost her first ring... having a struggle replacing it, but it is well-deserved.

jerry
Old 10-23-2017, 12:33 PM

Default ** WHOLESALE JEWELRY SALES AND SERVICES**

I own and manage a Jewelry Wholesale Business In Downtown LA. I am strictly wholesale but will gladly sell to Calgun members and 2nd amendment supporters. I love my firearms and especially my 2A people, we gotta stick together. I specialize in diamonds, wedding rings, engagement bands, mainly custom orders. See a picture or style somewhere bring it to be I'll make it and send you a CAD drawing to proof before completing the job. I mainly supply store so you'll be getting a deal from a Calgunner you can trust. Look me up on Yelp!

Previous thread with reviews:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1133054

Paul Kolo Co.
607 S Hill St #344
LA, CA 90014
213 623-1883
pkcdiamonds@aol.com

Thank you ,
Joe Kolo

Last edited by jpwaverider; 10-26-2018 at 6:05 PM..
Old 10-23-2017, 5:36 PM

what do you think about the online retailers like Jamesallen , bluenile?
Old 10-23-2017, 7:49 PM

Default Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxr View Post
what do you think about the online retailers like Jamesallen , bluenile?
Great sites for ring designs and diamond ideas, definitely full retail as far as pricing. I would say ring diamonds, gold quality, finish and price uncomparable to my work.
Old 10-31-2017, 7:19 AM

Joe,

Do you think you would be able to get me a quote on a ring my wife wants, if I can send you a picture of it? or can I get an email to send it to you? I don't believe I can post images through private message.

Thank you,
Raffi
Old 10-31-2017, 8:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffit78 View Post
Joe,

Do you think you would be able to get me a quote on a ring my wife wants, if I can send you a picture of it? or can I get an email to send it to you? I don't believe I can post images through private message.

Thank you,
Raffi
Hi Raffi,
Of course brother, my pleasure, email me at pkcdiamonds@aol.com.
Thanks!
Old 11-13-2017, 8:58 PM

Hi Joe,

Email inbound shortly.
Old 11-20-2017, 6:10 AM

I'm impressed with your great reviews and quick replies. Email sent.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:58 AM

Been talking with Joe for quite a while about removing a diamond from a ring and making a engagement ring for my girlfriend. I drove about 2 hours just to go over everything in person and check the quality of the diamond and see the new setting I wanted in person. Joe was amazing to deal with and so helpful, like dealing with a friend. Just do some homework and tell him what you want and he will make it happen. Can’t wait to recieve the ring soon.

I’ve waited too long to do this because I don’t know anything about jewelry and didn’t want to get sold something or ripped off at a retail store, and still wouldn’t have got one yet if it wasn’t for him.

Thanks again Joe!
Old 11-21-2017, 11:43 AM

Default Thank you Michael, Its always my pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreed View Post
Been talking with Joe for quite a while about removing a diamond from a ring and making a engagement ring for my girlfriend. I drove about 2 hours just to go over everything in person and check the quality of the diamond and see the new setting I wanted in person. Joe was amazing to deal with and so helpful, like dealing with a friend. Just do some homework and tell him what you want and he will make it happen. Can’t wait to recieve the ring soon.

I’ve waited too long to do this because I don’t know anything about jewelry and didn’t want to get sold something or ripped off at a retail store, and still wouldn’t have got one yet if it wasn’t for him.

Thanks again Joe!

I'm glad I can help it is my pleasure to meet you and your brother in person and deliver you a product you can be happy with. Thank you for the feedback and we will keep in touch.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Joe
Old 03-14-2018, 9:36 PM

Bump for any jewelry needs
Old 03-14-2018, 9:37 PM

Bump for any jewelry needs.
Old 05-02-2018, 1:10 PM

Any Jewelry needs will be quoted when I come back into town 5/7.
Thank you,
Joe
Old 05-02-2018, 1:10 PM

Any Jewelry needs will be quoted when I come back into town 5/7.
Thank you,
Joe
Old 05-03-2018, 9:34 AM

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my POSITIVE experience with Joe after he helped me choose an AWESOME engagement ring for my hopefully-soon-fiance.

He was pleasant, not pushy, didn't try to up-sell me, and offered an unbeatable price. I dealt with him over the phone/text/email, never in person, and he was always did his best to answer my questions and work around my budget and schedule. I sent him my payment through venmo/paypal and got the ring a few days later. Needless to say, I was pleasantly floored by what I received, especially at the price I paid for it.

Dealing with Joe was a welcomed reprise to all the used-car-salesmen types of places like the Jewelry Exchange, the disappointingly high prices/low quality of the offerings of your mall jewelry stores (e.g. Kay Jewelers), and the tempting, but not-that-great-of-a-deal options of Costco.
Old 05-03-2018, 9:35 AM

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my POSITIVE experience with Joe after he helped me choose an AWESOME engagement ring for my hopefully-soon-fiance.

He was pleasant, not pushy, didn't try to up-sell me, and offered an unbeatable price. I dealt with him over the phone/text/email, never in person, and he was always did his best to answer my questions and work around my budget and schedule. I sent him my payment through venmo/paypal and got the ring a few days later. Needless to say, I was pleasantly floored by what I received, especially at the price I paid for it.

Dealing with Joe was a welcomed reprise to all the used-car-salesmen types of places like the Jewelry Exchange, the disappointingly high prices/low quality of the offerings of your mall jewelry stores (e.g. Kay Jewelers), and the tempting, but not-that-great-of-a-deal options of Costco.
Old 05-03-2018, 12:04 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrot View Post
Hi All,

Thank you for the positive feedback , it was my pleasure..
Joe
Old 05-03-2018, 12:05 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrot View Post
Hi All,

Thank you for the positive feedback , it was my pleasure.
Joe
Old 05-14-2018, 4:23 PM

I just had a great experience with Joe, he’s a no pressure no BS guy. I sent him a link from another diamond vendor for reference and he provided me with options in my price range that were better quality for not much more.

Having someone honest you can trust to help you make a decision on a important piece of jewelry made life a lot easier. I was dreading going
to a Mall jeweler and getting the sales pitch.
Thanks Joe
Old 05-17-2018, 4:02 PM

Default My pleasure Paul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiloP View Post
I just had a great experience with Joe, he’s a no pressure no BS guy. I sent him a link from another diamond vendor for reference and he provided me with options in my price range that were better quality for not much more.

Having someone honest you can trust to help you make a decision on a important piece of jewelry made life a lot easier. I was dreading going
to a Mall jeweler and getting the sales pitch.
Thanks Joe
Thank you brother , it was a pleasure serving you!!!
Old 07-12-2018, 11:06 PM

Bump
Old 07-12-2018, 11:07 PM

Bump
Old 03-24-2019, 11:10 PM

Thought I would give this a bump since I just sent Joe a request for a anniversary ring.
Old 06-19-2019, 7:51 PM

Bump
Old 06-19-2019, 7:52 PM

Bump
Old 06-24-2019, 7:39 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor

Just tagging for future reference thx
Old 07-23-2019, 12:29 PM

TTT
Old 07-23-2019, 12:29 PM

TTT
Old 07-26-2019, 2:21 AM

Joe is fantastic. His service is second to none and his quality cannot be beat. I can't say enough good things about Joe, you're doing yourself a disservice going with anyone else!

Old 09-20-2019, 9:11 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Joe was absolutely fantastic to work with. I e-mailed him several times with questions, followed by the ring design, and more questions. He promptly responded each time and provided quotes for my different ideas. Once finalized, I paid the deposit via Zelle, and was given a turnaround time. Not once did Joe try to up sell me. He provided regular updates and was able to finish the ring ahead of schedule (perfect timing for my anniversary)! Joe exceeded my expectations by filling in empty space with extra pavé diamonds, at no extra charge! My now fiancée absolutely adores her ring. I saved a considerable amount of money by going to Joe. Trust me, you will not be disappointed buying from PKC.

"I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within." - - General of the Army, Douglas MacArthur, 13 June 1951
Old 09-20-2019, 9:12 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Joe was absolutely fantastic to work with. I e-mailed him several times with questions, followed by the ring design, and more questions. He promptly responded each time and provided quotes for my different ideas. Once finalized, I paid the deposit via Zelle, and was given a turnaround time. Not once did Joe try to up sell me. He provided regular updates and was able to finish the ring ahead of schedule (perfect timing for my anniversary)! Joe exceeded my expectations by filling in empty space with extra pavé diamonds, at no extra charge! My now fiancée absolutely adores her ring. I saved a considerable amount of money by going to Joe. Trust me, you will not be disappointed buying from PKC.

"I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within." - - General of the Army, Douglas MacArthur, 13 June 1951
Old 09-20-2019, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggerHappy86 View Post

Beautiful work, as always.
Old 11-12-2019, 8:22 AM

Do you sell watches? I have a Breitling I got 10 years ago, but thinking of getting an Omega later on.
Old 11-21-2019, 7:38 AM

Than you for sticking together
Old 11-29-2019, 4:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyMike_510 View Post
Do you sell watches? I have a Breitling I got 10 years ago, but thinking of getting an Omega later on.
I can get you an omega and most other brands.