Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > The Appleseed Project
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Appleseed Project The Revolutionary War Veterans Association

Old 08-11-2019, 12:00 PM

Default Oct 19-20 cross posted question

I have been meaning to register for the last seat for the past month and appears that I just missed it. I have been meaning to ask a question though.

I noticed that there was a military/LEO price while on the website. I wasn't sure if I qualified for that price being a civilian that is employed by the department of defense and works for the Navy directly (not a contractor), or if I needed to just do the groupon ticket.

Is there a wait list to sign up on? Should I post on the Calguns forum or Appleseed forum to see if anybody is not able to attend?

Also, can my wife come up to the range to just watch and help? Would she need to pay the range fee?

I was really looking forward to attending my second event. I wasn't able to fly out to the one in Maine in July. If I can't get into this even in Rainbow, i may have to look into Las Vegas or AZ.

Jeff

PS
Didn't see my name on the CA rifleman list from the April event.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2019, 6:24 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Pretty much all of our events at Rainbow sell out. But I can't remember the last time we didn't have at least one no-show. You can show up and take the spot of any no-show, and pay on site. Of course, there is always the chance that all 20 will show and there just won't be room.

I'm not 100% sure, but if you have a DOD or Dept of Navy ID, you should qualify for the military discount.

We dont get many all-day "observers," so I'll check and see about your Mrs.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-13-2019, 8:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnichols View Post
Pretty much all of our events at Rainbow sell out. But I can't remember the last time we didn't have at least one no-show. You can show up and take the spot of any no-show, and pay on site. Of course, there is always the chance that all 20 will show and there just won't be room.

I'm not 100% sure, but if you have a DOD or Dept of Navy ID, you should qualify for the military discount.

We dont get many all-day "observers," so I'll check and see about your Mrs.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for the reply. I got put on the wait list for the event. If I don't get a confirmation email prior to the event, I may just drive up in the morning.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk