Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 10-20-2020, 4:57 AM
Calguns Addict

Sounds like a good deal to me!! Problem is, the line for Revolution Now will be miles long. At least we can talk to our fellow revolutioners about the weapons and ammo we are all carrying. Also, which Demo each would like to plug. A few of the "peaceful" rioters would be the desert. Sounds like fun to me.

Thought I would be making a Natchez purchase yesterday. Their website ran slow all day for me like something good and plentiful was being sold. Couldn't find anything though.

Natchez's website is running at it's normal pace this morning.

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 10-20-2020 at 5:01 AM..
Old 10-20-2020, 5:40 AM
Calguns Addict

PA just had Fiocchi 9mm in stock for $13.99 limit 5, but I wasn't fast enough. Their shipping is reasonable too.
Old 10-21-2020, 2:40 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHawk View Post
When was the last time Natchez had those in stock? TSUSA has a bunch of out of stock 9mm ammo with cheap price per round too, but they reflect the prices of their last batch of inventory before SHTF. Only if they actually get any ammo will the price be updated to reflect current market conditions, and I am wondering if Natchez is the same.

For instance: https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...-p-107495.aspx

The real shady types will just put any cheap price on out of stock ammo that they will not take backorders for, just to make their competition look bad. I doubt Natchez does that, but right now that ammo shows out of stock and I am skeptical they have sold it that cheap recently but I would be encouraged to find out I was wrong.
Primary Arms just had the 9mm 115 gr S&B up for sale for $11.99 a box, limit of 5. Had 5 in my cart but I didn't check out fast enough. I'm not looking very hard as I have enough for a while, but for that price, "enough ammo is never enough ammo".

This puppy, although it's 124 gr that usually sells for the same price as the 115 gr, is two and a half times the cost of the above. Rip off joe public while you can.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/selli...mmo-sb9b-limit

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 10-21-2020 at 3:39 PM..