Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Shotgun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Shotgun discussions Trap, Hunting, Defense and more. A place for enthusiasts to discuss the shotgun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-29-2022, 9:16 PM
Batman's Avatar
Batman Batman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mission Viejo (OC)
Posts: 1,912
iTrader: 178 / 100%
Default Benelli M4 vs. the clones

I like the Benelli M4, but not the price. There are a couple of clones, the Panzer M4 and the Copolla T4 that are in the $500~$600 price range. Does anyone have any experience with the clones? From what I understand, they're so close that parts interchange, etc.

Let me know, please.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-29-2022, 9:21 PM
CamW CamW is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SGV
Posts: 1,475
iTrader: 135 / 100%
Default

Dave's Metal Works makes magazine replacement tubes and other accessories for the Turkish M4 clones.

http://davesmetalworks.com/turkish.html
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-30-2022, 6:52 AM
stormvet's Avatar
stormvet stormvet is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Amongst the Ocotillos
Posts: 5,945
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

I have one of the original Turk fakes, the Hatsan Escort MP. Paid $440 for it back in 2012 I believe. Picked up a +2 extension for it but can’t remember the make, it runs well. Shoots most low brass and never an issue will any high brass. Trigger is not great and loading gate is not fast for reloads but it’s not given me any problems in the 10 years I’ve owned it. It’s a solid SA tactical type shotgun, but you’ll never mistake it for a M4 or a 1301.
__________________
Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-30-2022, 6:53 AM
stormvet's Avatar
stormvet stormvet is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Amongst the Ocotillos
Posts: 5,945
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

Got that double post thing going on again.
__________________
Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-30-2022, 7:13 AM
Russian Bot Russian Bot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Upland
Posts: 287
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormvet View Post
I have one of the original Turk fakes, the Hatsan Escort MP. Paid $440 for it back in 2012 I believe. Picked up a +2 extension for it but canít remember the make, it runs well. Shoots most low brass and never an issue will any high brass. Trigger is not great and loading gate is not fast for reloads but itís not given me any problems in the 10 years Iíve owned it. Itís a solid SA tactical type shotgun, but youíll never mistake it for a M4 or a 1301.
I dont think that's an M4 clone though. It's operating system is different.

The M4 clone reviews I have seen have been very hit and miss. Either they're flawless and the owner loves the gun, or the pistons seem to apply uneven pressure destroying one side of the bolt and driving the bolt into the receiver causing a lot of damage.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-30-2022, 8:16 AM
Friar5119's Avatar
Friar5119 Friar5119 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Santee, CA
Posts: 351
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

There is a 41 page thread on the subject here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/B...520113/?page=1
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-30-2022, 10:31 AM
stormvet's Avatar
stormvet stormvet is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Amongst the Ocotillos
Posts: 5,945
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Bot View Post
I dont think that's an M4 clone though. It's operating system is different.

The M4 clone reviews I have seen have been very hit and miss. Either they're flawless and the owner loves the gun, or the pistons seem to apply uneven pressure destroying one side of the bolt and driving the bolt into the receiver causing a lot of damage.
Yes different operating system, didnít realize they were copying that now too. Can see why it would be hit or miss, not a easy system to imitate on a budget. Iím wondering if they are all made by the same at the same place and then just given a different name depending on the importer. May really not make a difference in which one you buy, they will all be hit or miss.
__________________
Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-30-2022, 6:41 PM
The Gleam's Avatar
The Gleam The Gleam is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,481
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

There are clones? Had no idea.

Bought a pair of the original M1014 guns that were on the market around 20 years ago as a limited run and never looked elsewhere. (the one with the US flag and factory CA-version skeleton stock)


----
__________________
-----------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-30-2022, 7:38 PM
BigPimping's Avatar
BigPimping BigPimping is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Norcal. East Bay.
Posts: 20,092
iTrader: 59 / 100%
Default

I have a Stevens 320 with a pistol grip stock. Seems to work pretty well. An M4 is just too expensive.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-30-2022, 8:06 PM
Corbin Dallas's Avatar
Corbin Dallas Corbin Dallas is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SD
Posts: 4,969
iTrader: 91 / 100%
Default

Is it a must for a gas operated shotgun?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-30-2022, 8:18 PM
tigerpan's Avatar
tigerpan tigerpan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pomona
Posts: 2,080
iTrader: 45 / 98%
Default

You get heya you pay for.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-31-2022, 6:29 AM
Bakerloo's Avatar
Bakerloo Bakerloo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,433
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Do you buy the store brand Mac n Cheese or Kraft?
You shouldn't scrimp on either one.
__________________
...while the buffoon in the White House prances around celebrating butt sex.

Last edited by Bakerloo; 07-31-2022 at 2:50 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-31-2022, 11:02 AM
Capybara's Avatar
Capybara Capybara is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 12,663
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakerloo View Post
Do you buy the store band Mac n Cheese or Kraft? You shouldn't scrimp on either one.
Or you throw that crap in the rubbish bin where it belongs and do the hard work to make it delicious. To be fair though, he also did a video with I think it was Kraft and admitted that it tasted less horrible than he thought it would.

__________________
NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-31-2022, 4:30 PM
deadcoyote's Avatar
deadcoyote deadcoyote is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Far North CA
Posts: 3,781
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Not a true parallel to your M4 question but I have a stoeger M3K which is a benelli M2 clone and it runs like a top. I’ve got about 1k rounds through it. I’ve also never done any of the benelli parts replacements in it which some people say are a must. I’m not trying to say those folks are wrong, I’m just saying out of the box I didn’t need anything to make it run. In the future maybe I’ll do the whole kit anyway.
__________________
Buying a safe and sane firework is like paying a hooker for a hug. I do not see the appeal in it.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-31-2022, 4:34 PM
walmart_ar15 walmart_ar15 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,461
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Bot View Post
I dont think that's an M4 clone though. It's operating system is different.

The M4 clone reviews I have seen have been very hit and miss. Either they're flawless and the owner loves the gun, or the pistons seem to apply uneven pressure destroying one side of the bolt and driving the bolt into the receiver causing a lot of damage.
Benelli has the same issue with uneven gas piston rod. You just donít hear about them. The issue is piston rod being shorter, so instead of pushing the bolt back, it hammers the bolt.

I got a CD clone and a Benelli. Finish is better on the $2k gun vs the $500 version, and the stock is more comfortable on the Benelli. Otherwise they work exactly the same.

Not all clones are parts interchangable with M4. CD mag tube is different. As previous poster noted, Dave has the mag tube for the clones.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-01-2022, 9:32 AM
Angrysnarf's Avatar
Angrysnarf Angrysnarf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Fresno
Posts: 2,300
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPimping View Post
I have a Stevens 320 with a pistol grip stock. Seems to work pretty well. An M4 is just too expensive.
I was going to get one but dicks was being a dick...ended up getting a hawk 982t for $150 hasnt let me down after thousands of rounds in 11 years.

For semi I ended up with a girsan 312 (m2 clone) same thing but not a many rounds yet.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-01-2022, 9:42 AM
Russian Bot Russian Bot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Upland
Posts: 287
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormvet View Post
Yes different operating system, didnít realize they were copying that now too. Can see why it would be hit or miss, not a easy system to imitate on a budget. Iím wondering if they are all made by the same at the same place and then just given a different name depending on the importer. May really not make a difference in which one you buy, they will all be hit or miss.
My understanding is that they're all made in a couple of different places and then branded for each.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-01-2022, 9:46 AM
Russian Bot Russian Bot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Upland
Posts: 287
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmart_ar15 View Post
Benelli has the same issue with uneven gas piston rod. You just donít hear about them. The issue is piston rod being shorter, so instead of pushing the bolt back, it hammers the bolt.

I got a CD clone and a Benelli. Finish is better on the $2k gun vs the $500 version, and the stock is more comfortable on the Benelli. Otherwise they work exactly the same.

Not all clones are parts interchangable with M4. CD mag tube is different. As previous poster noted, Dave has the mag tube for the clones.
Granted, but I bet you don't hear about it so much because Benelli takes care of the issue, where as a lot of the Turkish built brands band aid one issue while ignoring another. I'd also assume Benelli has better QC before it leaves the factory.
Wouldn't be put off of throwing $500 at a clone, but I've been seeing them in the $900 range and that's just not going to happen.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-01-2022, 12:15 PM
vf111's Avatar
vf111 vf111 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,359
iTrader: 93 / 100%
Default

My M4 that I've had since 2012. Never even considered a clone.

Attachment 1106213

Last edited by vf111; 08-08-2022 at 10:06 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-02-2022, 7:25 AM
DrewN DrewN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Orange County
Posts: 1,560
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vf111 View Post
My M4 that I've had since 2012. Never even considered a clone.

Attachment 1106213
Good for you? But this is a thread about the clones. We know we can overspend on a Benelli if we wanted or needed to, that isn't the question.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-02-2022, 7:26 AM
Angrysnarf's Avatar
Angrysnarf Angrysnarf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Fresno
Posts: 2,300
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewN View Post
Good for you? But this is a thread about the clones. We know we can overspend on a Benelli if we wanted or needed to, that isn't the question.
word

Wish I had got me a panzer m4 while I had the chance
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-02-2022, 8:10 AM
walmart_ar15 walmart_ar15 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,461
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Bot View Post
Granted, but I bet you don't hear about it so much because Benelli takes care of the issue, where as a lot of the Turkish built brands band aid one issue while ignoring another. I'd also assume Benelli has better QC before it leaves the factory.
Wouldn't be put off of throwing $500 at a clone, but I've been seeing them in the $900 range and that's just not going to happen.
Yup, that's why one is over $2K and the other can be had around $500. For $1.5K more you buy the QC, post sale service, and the name.

For majority of the clone owners, there are no issues. If you search, there is maybe about a handful of post about problems and most are from the same guy complaining about bad post sale service. Even him got the replacement barrel in the end, but not the bolt so he continues to compliant while he no longer has any more issue firing and cycling the gun. Of course compare that to the Benelli owner who had the exact same issue, Benelli immediately replace both the barrel and the bolt and now the owner just praised how good the Benelli customer service was.

Sarcastic part is that if the CD owner with the lemon just bought another clone, chances are there will be no problem and he would still be $1K ahead compared to the Benelli owner who had his gun fixed

However, if the clones are now costing close to $1K themselves, then the calculus is a bit different, the extra money for the Benelli may now be worth it.

Last edited by walmart_ar15; 08-02-2022 at 8:13 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-02-2022, 8:28 AM
Dirk Tungsten's Avatar
Dirk Tungsten Dirk Tungsten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: the basement
Posts: 1,840
iTrader: 40 / 100%
Default

Good lord, are the clones really nearing $1k? That's outrageous. I paid $500 for mine and as of yet haven't had any problems (knock on wood). For $500 I also wasn't expecting much in the way of post-sale service, maybe the guy who had issues with his CD was a little unrealistic.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-02-2022, 9:32 AM
DrewN DrewN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Orange County
Posts: 1,560
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Tungsten View Post
Good lord, are the clones really nearing $1k? That's outrageous. I paid $500 for mine and as of yet haven't had any problems (knock on wood). For $500 I also wasn't expecting much in the way of post-sale service, maybe the guy who had issues with his CD was a little unrealistic.
The Toros is $599. That's the only one I track for some reason.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-02-2022, 10:57 AM
vf111's Avatar
vf111 vf111 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,359
iTrader: 93 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewN View Post
Good for you? But this is a thread about the clones. We know we can overspend on a Benelli if we wanted or needed to, that isn't the question.
Except the OP asked "Benelli M4 vs clones" and I gave him my opinion. You do your thing and I'll do mine. Peace out.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-02-2022, 10:58 AM
BajaJames83's Avatar
BajaJames83 BajaJames83 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: North West SD county
Posts: 5,806
iTrader: 421 / 100%
Default

My versamax was the best benelli clone I ever got.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-02-2022, 11:11 AM
taperxz taperxz is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 18,554
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Clones are crap. Their 1301 clone seems to have issues too.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-03-2022, 7:00 AM
walmart_ar15 walmart_ar15 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,461
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by taperxz View Post
Clones are crap. Their 1301 clone seems to have issues too.
Do you own a Benelli clone? Sincerely like to know. If you have crappy experience with a clone, pls share specifics.

I own both a Benelli H2O M4 and a CD clone. I can tell you they both function just fine.

Berretta owns Benelli, and Berretta source OEM parts from Turkey manufacturers. Many Turkey made clones are not reversed engineered.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-03-2022, 8:13 AM
DrewN DrewN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Orange County
Posts: 1,560
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Calgunners: You can't stop us, we can machine/manufacture/3D print perfectly good guns! Also Calgunners: Turkey? No way Turkey can make a shotgun as well as the Italians! Can't be done!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-03-2022, 3:27 PM
chefdude's Avatar
chefdude chefdude is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: La Quinta, CA
Posts: 988
iTrader: 31 / 100%
Default

save your money and buy the Benelli (it has a proprietery gas system), or a Beretta 1301 (it has its own BLINK gas system), or if you can find a used FN SLP... you get what you pay for. buying crap clone shotguns will only result in disappointment and cycling issues
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-03-2022, 3:39 PM
Angrysnarf's Avatar
Angrysnarf Angrysnarf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Fresno
Posts: 2,300
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Love my girsan m2 clone. Wish I can get a 18.5 in barrel for it but 20in is fine.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-03-2022, 6:31 PM
Dirk Tungsten's Avatar
Dirk Tungsten Dirk Tungsten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: the basement
Posts: 1,840
iTrader: 40 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdude View Post
save your money and buy the Benelli (it has a proprietery gas system), or a Beretta 1301 (it has its own BLINK gas system), or if you can find a used FN SLP... you get what you pay for. buying crap clone shotguns will only result in disappointment and cycling issues
The turkish M4 clones are literally clones (for the most part) of the M4. they have copies of the gas system under the hood. As far as cycling issues the only time ive had issues is with walmart bulk pack ammo, and that's apparently a problem with the Benellis as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrysnarf View Post
Love my girsan m2 clone. Wish I can get a 18.5 in barrel for it but 20in is fine.
buy a hacksaw
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-04-2022, 7:26 AM
walmart_ar15 walmart_ar15 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,461
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrysnarf View Post
Love my girsan m2 clone. Wish I can get a 18.5 in barrel for it but 20in is fine.
The best part of being a "clone" is that it maybe able to accept OEM parts, ie buy a Benelli 18.5 barrel if you must. (however, barrel itself may cost more than your gun )

Hacking it off will work, but you will lose the choke.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-04-2022, 7:39 AM
DrewN DrewN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Orange County
Posts: 1,560
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmart_ar15 View Post
The best part of being a "clone" is that it maybe able to accept OEM parts, ie buy a Benelli 18.5 barrel if you must. (however, barrel itself may cost more than your gun )

Hacking it off will work, but you will lose the choke.
There's a list somewhere of which ones have more compatibility, but most are 100% interchangeable.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Angrysnarf's Avatar
Angrysnarf Angrysnarf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Fresno
Posts: 2,300
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Tungsten View Post
The turkish M4 clones are literally clones (for the most part) of the M4. they have copies of the gas system under the hood. As far as cycling issues the only time ive had issues is with walmart bulk pack ammo, and that's apparently a problem with the Benellis as well.



buy a hacksaw
Not the issue, barrel is ribbed
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Angrysnarf's Avatar
Angrysnarf Angrysnarf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Fresno
Posts: 2,300
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmart_ar15 View Post
The best part of being a "clone" is that it maybe able to accept OEM parts, ie buy a Benelli 18.5 barrel if you must. (however, barrel itself may cost more than your gun )

Hacking it off will work, but you will lose the choke.
Losing it is a non issue
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-04-2022, 10:36 AM
Friar5119's Avatar
Friar5119 Friar5119 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Santee, CA
Posts: 351
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmart_ar15 View Post
Hacking it off will work, but you will lose the choke.
Cutting the barrel might hurt the resale value.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-05-2022, 4:54 PM
walmart_ar15 walmart_ar15 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,461
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Just in case anyone is interested. Tuners has the M4 clone on sale for $549.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-05-2022, 7:17 PM
Russian Bot Russian Bot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Upland
Posts: 287
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmart_ar15 View Post
Just in case anyone is interested. Tuners has the M4 clone on sale for $549.
At that price I may have to snag one. I noticed it entitled a Lifetime Warranty too. Wonder how that works though.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-05-2022, 9:41 PM
The Gleam's Avatar
The Gleam The Gleam is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,481
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmart_ar15 View Post
Just in case anyone is interested. Tuners has the M4 clone on sale for $549.
Saw that - was thinking to get one just for the fact this thread got me intrigued.

I bought 2 M4s shortly after they were introduced, but my curiosity cultivated by this thread has gotten the best of me, to buy one if only to try out one of these clones and mess with customizing it.

That cost is a pittance to what I typically spend on a business meeting lunch. The money spent on this clone would likely bring more fun and past-time value than 90% of the useless crap that most people blow their wallet on.

----
__________________
-----------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:33 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2021, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.



Seams2SewBySusy

Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Military Boots 5.11 Tactical