Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Old 08-02-2020, 9:56 AM
Veteran Member

Default Antivaxtards WE RIDE!!!!

https://twitter.com/kimberlytoday/st...83680810557441

Prolly some spurious BS but thought you all would get a kick out of it.

Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf

I was born under a wandrin star.
Old 08-02-2020, 10:23 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Dang it, I clicked and gave a click to that obvious clickbait scammer. At least, I hope she's a scammer. I also hope those are all crisis actors or foreign intelligence trolls, because that is one depressing abyss of deluded people otherwise. Reminds me of this poor guy who thought he was going to be a hero

"Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization."

Last edited by duenor; 08-02-2020 at 10:32 AM..
Old 08-02-2020, 10:59 AM

Did you know that 97% of the patients who died of Covid (wore pants, ate carrots, watched TV, used their cell phone, fill in anything else common) in the last month? Clearly pants are killing people! Pants! Carrots! TV! Cell Phones!! OMG!!

Correlation does not equal causation. (BTW, RCTs actually show causation, but people here don't understand what RCTs are.)
Old 08-02-2020, 12:20 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Very interesting if true. I do know for certain that the only time in my life I've had the Flu was the year I decided to go with the sheep and get the Flu vaccine. IMO it's not only worthless, it's quite likely to cause some harm. (And CDC admits it's only 0-50% effective, depending on how well they guessed next year's combination of flu epidemics...)

What is never mentioned about covid is that it primarily affects the elderly & informed. Joe Schmoe who just wants to get back to work (and have a beer after work) has little to worry about. His kids have even less to worry about, the covid has been documented as being about 10% less deadly than the Flu for youngsters.

Carry on with the Joax. There are still a few more months until the USA election.