Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-20-2019, 6:04 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default We're Back!

Hey everyone, we haven't been to active on here in a while and we're looking to change that! We have updated all of our contact info and will be on here daily to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Let us know if you need anything and thanks for supporting Palmetto State Armory!

Tye/Josiah
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-21-2019, 3:59 PM
Rm1985 Rm1985 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 101
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Thank you for supporting Californians exercising their 2nd amendment rights during freedom week. We'll never forget you were one of the first to come to our assistance.
__________________
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-21-2019, 4:00 PM
SkyHawk's Avatar
SkyHawk SkyHawk is offline
Front Toward Enemy 🔫
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nakatomi Plaza - 30th floor
Posts: 13,848
iTrader: 161 / 100%
Default

__________________
.

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-21-2019, 4:02 PM
Sir Toast's Avatar
Sir Toast Sir Toast is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,104
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm1985 View Post
Thank you for supporting Californians exercising their 2nd amendment rights during freedom week. We'll never forget you were one of the first to come to our assistance.
2nd!

Welcome back.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-24-2019, 5:34 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Thanks, let us know if we can be of any assistance!

-Tye
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-24-2019, 4:14 PM
baih777 baih777 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 4,429
iTrader: 74 / 100%
Default

If my local FFL became a distributor for you. Would you ship a KS-47 lower to Calif?
Or can I have him order direct from you?
__________________
Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
I'm Back.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-24-2019, 4:28 PM
M76's Avatar
M76 M76 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Urbanized Suburbia
Posts: 1,631
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

Get your serialized 1911 frames on the roster, please!
__________________


1A - 2A = -1A

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunndeal View Post
Stop digging.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-25-2019, 4:22 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baih777 View Post
If my local FFL became a distributor for you. Would you ship a KS-47 lower to Calif?
Or can I have him order direct from you?
PM sent!
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-25-2019, 4:31 AM
Kokopelli's Avatar
Kokopelli Kokopelli is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: "the drop edge of yonder"
Posts: 2,534
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Thank you for supporting us during MAGAzine week! I placed an order with you and I'm very happy with mine. You have great products and great prices.
__________________
ďIf we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.Ē - Ronald Reagan
"God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best." - Voltaire
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-25-2019, 5:34 AM
The War Wagon's Avatar
The War Wagon The War Wagon is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: da' 'BURGH
Posts: 5,766
iTrader: 17 / 100%
Wink

Welcome back! I know I've sent at LEAST one of your kids to college over the years!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-27-2019, 3:31 PM
wolfmann wolfmann is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SO KALI mountains
Posts: 64
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

While I have been very happy with your products have you fixed the loose barrel nuts?did not like paying 300 bucks for a gun I had to fix myself.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-27-2019, 4:07 PM
Goomba Goomba is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I have done business with you guys in the past but
I'm on hold purchasing anything from you guys again
you still haven't cleared up your mag debacle during freedom
week and still no refund.

Last edited by Goomba; 06-29-2019 at 5:33 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-27-2019, 4:08 PM
code_blue's Avatar
code_blue code_blue is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sack-O-Tomatos
Posts: 3,325
iTrader: 134 / 100%
Default

Is PSA going to change it's policies on shipping complete serialized receivers to CA?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-01-2019, 6:06 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
I have done business with you guys in the past but
I'm on hold purchasing anything from you guys again
you still haven't cleared up your mag debacle during freedom
week and still no refund.
PM Sent!
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-01-2019, 6:09 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmann View Post
While I have been very happy with your products have you fixed the loose barrel nuts?did not like paying 300 bucks for a gun I had to fix myself.
All of our products come with a 100% lifetime warranty, if you ever have an issue please let us know and we will make it right! While we do strive to provide the best quality control sometimes we do make mistakes but we will always make it right.
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-01-2019, 6:12 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by code_blue View Post
Is PSA going to change it's policies on shipping complete serialized receivers to CA?
Currently we do not, we will ship stripped lowers though and kits so you can build it to California compliance. We do not yet have the man power to build to each states individual requirements. That is something we are working on but we are not there yet.
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-01-2019, 6:16 AM
rice_man's Avatar
rice_man rice_man is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 742
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

Welcome back -

Thanks for supporting us here in California.

Being July 1st will you continue to ship ammo directly to FFL03 holders as you have prior? It seems other vendors are have started to jump ship rather than deal with the effort of sorting through our constant changes in laws.
__________________
Stop calling them Lawmakers. It only encourages them.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-01-2019, 9:46 AM
code_blue's Avatar
code_blue code_blue is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sack-O-Tomatos
Posts: 3,325
iTrader: 134 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
Currently we do not, we will ship stripped lowers though and kits so you can build it to California compliance. We do not yet have the man power to build to each states individual requirements. That is something we are working on but we are not there yet.

It's the same as any other "free state" and exactly as your are selling them everywhere else.

Both a stripped and a complete lower are considered as lowers to CA. There are no laws against assembled serialized receivers. The prohibition is on completed firearms with offending features.

CA owners have been advising PSA on this for a long time, but PSA doesn't seem to accept it.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-02-2019, 6:31 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by code_blue View Post
It's the same as any other "free state" and exactly as your are selling them everywhere else.

Both a stripped and a complete lower are considered as lowers to CA. There are no laws against assembled serialized receivers. The prohibition is on completed firearms with offending features.

CA owners have been advising PSA on this for a long time, but PSA doesn't seem to accept it.
This is just the company policy as it currently sits. After discussions with our compliance team it was decided that this was the best path forward to protect PSA and its customers from inadvertently breaking the law.

Thanks,

Tye
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-02-2019, 6:32 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice_man View Post
Welcome back -

Thanks for supporting us here in California.

Being July 1st will you continue to ship ammo directly to FFL03 holders as you have prior? It seems other vendors are have started to jump ship rather than deal with the effort of sorting through our constant changes in laws.
While we are learning the ins and outs of these new laws we will only be shipping to 01s and 07s.
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-02-2019, 8:59 AM
SoCalSammy's Avatar
SoCalSammy SoCalSammy is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 45
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
While we are learning the ins and outs of these new laws we will only be shipping to 01s and 07s.
Well thats disappointing. Let us know when you want our business back.

Change the title to "We Left"
__________________
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/signaturepics/sigpic304895_1.gif

Last edited by SoCalSammy; 07-02-2019 at 10:39 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-02-2019, 10:36 AM
code_blue's Avatar
code_blue code_blue is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sack-O-Tomatos
Posts: 3,325
iTrader: 134 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
This is just the company policy as it currently sits. After discussions with our compliance team it was decided that this was the best path forward to protect PSA and its customers from inadvertently breaking the law.

Thanks,

Tye

How could your customers inadvertently break the law if the receiving FFL controls/regulates what comes in? The local FFL determines whether or not the firearm is legal and if they can transfer it to the patron. Receivers are completely fine; built or not.

I'm a local FFL that's tried to stock your products like the solid AR/AK hybrid, but your policy to not ship to CA killed that idea. My customers know this as well.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
While we are learning the ins and outs of these new laws we will only be shipping to 01s and 07s.

The new ammo regs have nothing to do with FFL03+COE or other exempt folks from importing ammunition into the state. If you've shipped ammo to these persons before, it should not change.

The new regs on 07/01/19 only apply to the local transfer (inside CA) to persons via ammunition dealer or FFL or Private Persons.

PSA shipping private orders to FFL's would only result in the receiving FFL needing to perform the eligibility check when transferring to the otherwise exempt person, which completely voids the point of them being exempt to begin with. They may as well buy directly from the FFL at that point.

Again, CA folks including FFL's on the receiving end are advising your entity, but your entity isn't listening or rather ignoring it.



I get it, it's your business and your rules, but don't go Optics Planet or Sig Store on us and start making up non-sense. If PSA ever refuses to ship an upper or individual components because it has a "flash hider" attached, then I think we're done.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-03-2019, 2:26 AM
X-MAN X-MAN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 31
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by code_blue View Post
How could your customers inadvertently break the law if the receiving FFL controls/regulates what comes in? The local FFL determines whether or not the firearm is legal and if they can transfer it to the patron. Receivers are completely fine; built or not.

I'm a local FFL that's tried to stock your products like the solid AR/AK hybrid, but your policy to not ship to CA killed that idea. My customers know this as well.






The new ammo regs have nothing to do with FFL03+COE or other exempt folks from importing ammunition into the state. If you've shipped ammo to these persons before, it should not change.

The new regs on 07/01/19 only apply to the local transfer (inside CA) to persons via ammunition dealer or FFL or Private Persons.

PSA shipping private orders to FFL's would only result in the receiving FFL needing to perform the eligibility check when transferring to the otherwise exempt person, which completely voids the point of them being exempt to begin with. They may as well buy directly from the FFL at that point.

Again, CA folks including FFL's on the receiving end are advising your entity, but your entity isn't listening or rather ignoring it.



I get it, it's your business and your rules, but don't go Optics Planet or Sig Store on us and start making up non-sense. If PSA ever refuses to ship an upper or individual components because it has a "flash hider" attached, then I think we're done.




with that said........can you kindly give us even a rough time frame on when your KS-47/AR 9 lowers, full uppers and or full rifle versions of both of these will be back in stock?.....Like are you currently building or restocking components to make available in the next few months?.....Late summer?....maybe FALL? or WINTER???.....Early next year????......Sometimes I wonder if maybe you guys just wait to build a hefty "notify me when in stock" list and then start maufacturing and then releasing based on that list. That way you minimize on having inventory that just sits there.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-03-2019, 6:15 AM
rice_man's Avatar
rice_man rice_man is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 742
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
While we are learning the ins and outs of these new laws we will only be shipping to 01s and 07s.
FYI - One of our FFL03 supporters got it figured out pretty quickly by calling and confirming with California DOJ directly.

Hope you get it sorted and we can put PSA back on our list.
__________________
Stop calling them Lawmakers. It only encourages them.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-03-2019, 6:24 AM
awiner's Avatar
awiner awiner is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 956
iTrader: 22 / 100%
Default

TargetsportsUSA also did their homework and FFL03/COE holders are good to go with ammunition orders from them.

I hope Palmetto does the same due diligence and continues to accept the expeditions as outlined in California Penal Code 30312 section 6 provides the legal exemption for FFL03/COE holders to purchase and have ammunition delivered to their FFL03 address from out of state non CA ammunition license vendors.

30312 (a) (1) Commencing January 1, 2018, the sale of ammunition by any party shall be conducted by or processed through a licensed ammunition vendor.

(2) When neither party to an ammunition sale is a licensed ammunition vendor, the seller shall deliver the ammunition to a vendor to process the transaction. The ammunition vendor shall promptly and properly deliver the ammunition to the purchaser, if the sale is not prohibited, as if the ammunition were the vendorís own merchandise. If the ammunition vendor cannot legally deliver the ammunition to the purchaser, the vendor shall forthwith return the ammunition to the seller. The ammunition vendor may charge the purchaser an administrative fee to process the transaction, in an amount to be set by the Department of Justice, in addition to any applicable fees that may be charged pursuant to the provisions of this title.

(b) Commencing January 1, 2018, the sale, delivery, or transfer of ownership of ammunition by any party may only occur in a face-to-face transaction with the seller, deliverer, or transferor, provided, however, that ammunition may be purchased or acquired over the Internet or through other means of remote ordering if a licensed ammunition vendor initially receives the ammunition and processes the transaction in compliance with this section and Article 3 (commencing with Section 30342) of Chapter 1 of Division 10 of Title 4 of this part.

(c) Subdivisions (a) and (b) shall not apply to the sale, delivery, or transfer of ammunition to any of the following:

[...]

(6) A person who is licensed as a collector of firearms pursuant to Chapter 44 (commencing with Section 921) of Title 18 of the United States Code and the regulations issued pursuant thereto, whose licensed premises are within this state, and who has a current certificate of eligibility issued by the Department of Justice pursuant to Section 26710.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-08-2019, 4:38 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by code_blue View Post
How could your customers inadvertently break the law if the receiving FFL controls/regulates what comes in? The local FFL determines whether or not the firearm is legal and if they can transfer it to the patron. Receivers are completely fine; built or not.

I'm a local FFL that's tried to stock your products like the solid AR/AK hybrid, but your policy to not ship to CA killed that idea. My customers know this as well.






The new ammo regs have nothing to do with FFL03+COE or other exempt folks from importing ammunition into the state. If you've shipped ammo to these persons before, it should not change.

The new regs on 07/01/19 only apply to the local transfer (inside CA) to persons via ammunition dealer or FFL or Private Persons.

PSA shipping private orders to FFL's would only result in the receiving FFL needing to perform the eligibility check when transferring to the otherwise exempt person, which completely voids the point of them being exempt to begin with. They may as well buy directly from the FFL at that point.

Again, CA folks including FFL's on the receiving end are advising your entity, but your entity isn't listening or rather ignoring it.



I get it, it's your business and your rules, but don't go Optics Planet or Sig Store on us and start making up non-sense. If PSA ever refuses to ship an upper or individual components because it has a "flash hider" attached, then I think we're done.
Sorry, just letting you know what our current policy is. If anything changes you all will be the first know.

Thanks,

Tye
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com

Last edited by Palmetto State Armory; 07-08-2019 at 4:45 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-08-2019, 4:43 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-MAN View Post



with that said........can you kindly give us even a rough time frame on when your KS-47/AR 9 lowers, full uppers and or full rifle versions of both of these will be back in stock?.....Like are you currently building or restocking components to make available in the next few months?.....Late summer?....maybe FALL? or WINTER???.....Early next year????......Sometimes I wonder if maybe you guys just wait to build a hefty "notify me when in stock" list and then start maufacturing and then releasing based on that list. That way you minimize on having inventory that just sits there.
I'm, currently seeing a couple AR9 stripped lowers and completed uppers in stock currently. The KS47 is currently in full swing, but with the Gen 2 we will not be selling any stripped lowers, just complete.

Thanks,

Tye
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com

Last edited by Palmetto State Armory; 09-23-2019 at 8:02 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-08-2019, 4:45 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice_man View Post
FYI - One of our FFL03 supporters got it figured out pretty quickly by calling and confirming with California DOJ directly.

Hope you get it sorted and we can put PSA back on our list.
Thanks! I will forward this along to our compliance team.

-Tye
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-15-2019, 6:57 AM
49ercolt55's Avatar
49ercolt55 49ercolt55 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 199
iTrader: 5 / 80%
Default

Will you ever have ar47 pistol upper back in stock , haven’t seen any since the beginning of the year ??
Thanks ,
Pablo
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-16-2019, 7:16 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ercolt55 View Post
Will you ever have ar47 pistol upper back in stock , havenít seen any since the beginning of the year ??
Thanks ,
Pablo
Yes, we will. We are currently making them in small batches. With the popularity of the KS-47 we have had to pull resources over to it to keep up.

Thanks,

Tye
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-07-2019, 2:15 AM
X-MAN X-MAN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 31
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Well, you seem to have kept your word on the ks-47 being back in stock and it was for about a week or so. Now here is another problem. A KS-47 lower was ordered on July 17th and today (August 7th) marks the 15th business day and the order still says its "processing". Your shipping policy states that "lower recievers may take up to 7-10 business days to ship out" You guys have a very strange way of doing business.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-07-2019, 3:40 AM
tomrkba's Avatar
tomrkba tomrkba is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Soon to be in the Bay Area Circle Jerk
Posts: 713
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Where did you go? It is like you were in South Carolina enjoying freedom or something.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-07-2019, 3:41 AM
tomrkba's Avatar
tomrkba tomrkba is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Soon to be in the Bay Area Circle Jerk
Posts: 713
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm1985 View Post
Thank you for supporting Californians exercising their 2nd amendment rights during freedom week. We'll never forget you were one of the first to come to our assistance.
Upvote!

I didnít really know this and will now start shopping at PSA.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-07-2019, 11:55 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-MAN View Post
Well, you seem to have kept your word on the ks-47 being back in stock and it was for about a week or so. Now here is another problem. A KS-47 lower was ordered on July 17th and today (August 7th) marks the 15th business day and the order still says its "processing". Your shipping policy states that "lower recievers may take up to 7-10 business days to ship out" You guys have a very strange way of doing business.

Please PM me your order number, and I can look into it for you.

Thank you,

Josiah
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-21-2019, 2:47 PM
gobler's Avatar
gobler gobler is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SGV near Azusa
Posts: 2,894
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Any chance you have a coupon code to help us here with the outlandish taxes?
__________________
Quote:
200 bullets at a time......
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/198981/life01.jpg

Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-22-2019, 9:36 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobler View Post
Any chance you have a coupon code to help us here with the outlandish taxes?
We do have some coupon codes on the website currently that are listed with the products.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/vort...ch-offset.html

https://palmettostatearmory.com/vort...e-spc-ar1.html

Other than coupons like these two examples, we do not have any other coupon codes for general discounts.

Thank you,

Josiah
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-22-2019, 4:50 PM
gobler's Avatar
gobler gobler is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SGV near Azusa
Posts: 2,894
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Hmm. I'm looking for 8.5 inch 1/7 300 blakout full upper low profile. I saw what you have (which is very nice). By any chance do you offer an upper with out forward assist?
__________________
Quote:
200 bullets at a time......
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/198981/life01.jpg

Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-23-2019, 6:02 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobler View Post
Hmm. I'm looking for 8.5 inch 1/7 300 blakout full upper low profile. I saw what you have (which is very nice). By any chance do you offer an upper with out forward assist?
Unfortunately all of our 300AAC uppers will come with a forward assist. We do not have of our PSA Slick-Side stripped uppers in stock at the moment either.

Thank you,

Josiah
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-23-2019, 1:23 AM
Hubes Hubes is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 39
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Old thread.

Just wanted to say thank you for supporting Californians on mag week. A lot of negativity on here. All I have to say is, your business your rules. Youíre limiting liability and I get it.

I wish things were different here. I am interested in building my own KS-47 to compliance. Where would I start? Who do I email?

Cheers.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-23-2019, 8:01 AM
Palmetto State Armory's Avatar
Palmetto State Armory Palmetto State Armory is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubes View Post
Old thread.

Just wanted to say thank you for supporting Californians on mag week. A lot of negativity on here. All I have to say is, your business your rules. Youíre limiting liability and I get it.

I wish things were different here. I am interested in building my own KS-47 to compliance. Where would I start? Who do I email?

Cheers.
IM Sent.

Thanks,

Josiah
__________________
Palmetto State Armory
3760 Fernandina Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
Web Sales: 803.724.6950
customer.service@palmettostatearmory.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:52 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.