Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALGUNS.NET > Announcements and Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Announcements and Suggestions This is a place for suggestions, news and updates about the site.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Head Janitor

Default 2018 Calguns Christmas Giveaway!!

And when we say 'Giveaway' we mean exactly that, no money down, nothing to send in and no criteria other than being a Calguns Member and posting "I'm in!" in this thread!
If you visit Calguns and haven't registered for a FREE membership yet, now is the time!

To enter post 'I'm in!' in this thread, ONCE. Your post number in this thread and this thread only at the close of the giveaway will be your entry number, the winner will be chosen by random number selection using the random number generator at random.org.

To give as many people a chance to enter as possible the entry period will be three weeks.
As it turns out your last chance to enter will be 11:59PM 12/24/2018 Christmas Eve.

There are some rules as always.

1) One entry per person in the Calguns.net 2018 Christmas Giveaway only.
No exceptions.
Posts other than entries will be deleted.

2) Anyone caught entering with multiple accounts will be ineligible to win and banned for a month for trying to cheat their fellow Calgunners.
This goes for all other ways to get around the rule of one entry per person too, no creating accounts for your wife/kids/dog/hamster/whatever.

3) New members are welcome to enter as well provided they really are new members.
No second accounts, no sock puppets, no 'I'm temp banned but I wanted to enter the giveaway'.

4) If you are found to be a permanently banned member with a new account you will be ineligible to enter or win.
And the new account will be banned of course.

5) This giveaway is open to all Calgunners including Moderators.

This year's giveaway is bit different, in the past we've given away firearms, optics and GSSF certificates for free Glock pistols.

This year we're preparing for the onslaught to come on our 2A rights here in California.
With Gavin Newsom picking up where Brown left off and the State Congress held by an anti-2A rights super majority we need to support the organizations fighting for our rights.

So this year's Calguns Giveaway is a package deal, a five year membership in the NRA, CRPA and SAF plus a donation in your name to any one organization or split between any combination of two or three of these organizations. The total package will be $500 in memberships and donations in your name towards defending our 2A rights.

In the future we will go back to giving away firearms but if we don't fight now, and support the organizations fighting for us, we're not going to be able to give away anything but accessories and air guns.

This thread is ONLY for entries, if you wish to discuss this or have questions feel free to start a thread to do so.
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.