View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 3:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthracite View Post
Hello everyone,

As a pretty new gun owner, I do not donate to any of these groups. I do recall reading a pamphlet about CRPA after I got my FSC.

I read some comments in this thread about donating X amount when possible and others mentioning Y term memberships. Is there one you all recommend supporting first? Or figure out budget and then a bit to each one?

Recommendations and thoughts are appreciated. Thank you.
If you're a CA resident, I would go with CRPA and CGF (CA Gun Rights Foundation), then after that other groups that act nationally but have done some good work in CA as well, such as the Second Amendment Foundation and Firearms Policy Coalition. I'd avoid NRA right now because their money is tied up fighting the State of NY for their very survival as an organization. My 2 cents...

If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable, what then? -George Orwell, 1984

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters. -Captain Barbossa