View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 2:55 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapalmCheese View Post
Wyoming is getting tough. It's getting more and more crowded every year with out state of road hunters feeling entitled to easy game and competing with each other for easy tags. The locals are getting wise and becoming more pay to play. The best areas are being taken out of the HMAs. A couple of tough years for the animals has reduced numbers, and predators (wolves, lions, and grizzlies; oh my!) certainly haven't helped. You have to be on your A game as enforcement has been stiffened (at the behest of the locals) and warnings are rare these days. It's no longer the paradise it was 10 years ago.
Its getting like that everywhere to be honest. ID just changed a bunch of stuff for this year. The elk tag I like in AZ jumped 2 bonus points in 1 year. In Utah on my deer hunt I was running into locals complaining about out of staters.

Honestly though, when I see locals complaining the majority of the time its someone who could stand to lose some weight and get off the roads.