View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 7:24 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Urban Warfare 55" Are Coming. Calgun Member Sale Event

Hi All Member,

It has been a while since we last posted anything on Calgun but we did not forget about you guys. Last time we did a Special Sale event, many member wanted the Longer Rifle Bag, but we did not have them at that time.

I am proud to say, we are getting them in sometime in the next 2 week. But the good news is I got approval to do another round of CALGUN SUPER SALE.

So here is the deal guys. We can not offer these bag for $29.99 like last time, because as you all know, we do not fold your Bag in half and for a 55" bag, shipping fee alone will be around $15-$20. Also Amazon fee is like another 20%.

So the best Price I was able to fight for is $39.99 with a Limited Quantity of 30 bag per Color. We got Black, Tan, OD Green and Ash Gray Coming in around end of this month. 30 Bag Per color.

GUYS, I beg you not to buy multiple quantity because we really can not offer too many of these deals. Please try to limit to 1 Bag per person so we can all share these deals.

Finally, We do not get these bag for dirt cheap. Nope. We do not. The reason why we offer these deal is simply to show our appreciation to you our loyal Customer. We get email every week asking us if we can still honor the $29.99 price and we just have to Respectably explain that this is a 1 time thing.

Anyways. We can not post this anywhere else due to forum rules but this rule only apply to vendors. This sale should be live around end of this month or beginning of December. We will keep you all Posted.