View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 6:12 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingransom View Post
Using a large-capacity magazine for CCW is utter stupidity. I don't care what the law may say, it's vague as hell and it's written that way so that they can charge you if they want to. We live in a very anti 2A state, if God forbid you had to pull your firearm and shoot another individual do you really want to give them any opening to charge you for that shooting? If you really need more than 10 rounds to protect yourself in a CCW situation, you're probably hanging out in the wrong part of town anyhow. Carry an extra magazine, stay out of jail and don't give the DA any reason to come after a law-abiding citizen for protecting their life.
FUD fountain. Wow.

I DO care what the law says, and it doesnt say anything about the size of a magazine being a factor in the determination of self defense.

Please never give advice on this subject again. You might want to reconsider carrying anything for self defense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfern View Post
Didn't realize. I try not to be political.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX