Thread: Santa Clara
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 6:53 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
(1) IMO from what you wrote, Hirokawa will initially take Santa Clara Co from dark red on the CA CCW GC map to light red or maybe even yellow. After that, who knows.

I would NOT give up on Smith. If she's as scared as you think, she may now be open to persuasion. As the old saying goes, "Politicians see the light when they feel the heat." Right now, she's feeling the heat of possibly being out of a job. Now, when she's vulnerable, suddenly CGNers are AWOL in the San Jose Chapter threads about her....

I'm really beginning to see that most CGNers are whiners who do NOTHING to improve their own situations, so rather than try to encourage or help them, I just do what I think best myself.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/f...play.php?f=307

Has ANYONE already contacted her via her campaign's FB page?

Santa Clara Co is the MOST populous county in NorCal. Smith is vulnerable. Hirokawa is better re. CCWs. This, or some other thread/s re. this election, should be among the busiest on CGN. Yet they're
She's one (maybe two) million years old and at the max 90% income rate if she retired today. She sure wants the job, cause she sure doesn't need it.

I think the county is quiet on 2A because its a strong foothold of liberals up here. And young techies who... Yeah, those guys. The vast majority of the county is well-to-do, oh there's a few spots that are "rough" where wine is served a bit over-chilled and the bree isn't quite ripe. The horror.