View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 6:07 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by esy View Post
Now it's grasping at straws when YOUR actions come under fire. Apparently, YOUR actions and choice of lifestyle is better than any of OURS?! Don't tell US what to do with OUR MONEY and I won't tell YOU what to do with YOURS!

Do YOU work for a UNION, ASSOCIATION, or CORPORATION? Do YOU know WHERE your MONEY goes? Do you SUPPORT everything all of the UNIONS and corporations that you PUT your money into supports? I highly DOUBT that.

Like how I put words in caps too to accentuate my point?

GTFOH.
Your attempts at analogy's are obtuse at best. I dont belong to a union and once I buy something from a corporation my money becomes their money ( basic capitalism) and its there to do as they please and they do it in THEIR name, not mine. The LEO union / association situation is quite different in its relationship to its members versus a cooperation relationship to its customers. The members theoretically thru elections CONTROL the union and are therefore responsible for what it does in their name. Cheers.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member

Last edited by OCEquestrian; 05-16-2019 at 6:10 PM..