View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 6:25 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessegpresley View Post
How to tell me you haven't taken a concealed carry course from a nationally recognized instructor without telling me you haven't taken a concealed carry course from a nationally recognized instructor.

Ask a police officer why they don't carry blocky pieces of metal at the base of their spine.

Naw, nobody of recognition, just of of the greatest female shooters of many generations. I took multi-day courses from the woman who ran the entire DC Metro police force. Olympic gold medal champion, multiple medals, and a career spanning probably more than your lifetime.

"Elizabeth, a 1970 graduate from Cardinal Newman High School, retired as a lieutenant in the patrol department with the Washington, D.C. Police Force. After learning to shoot with the D.C. police department in 1980, she went o¬n to become a five-time women's police revolver champion and a four-time women's police service revolver champion. At age 52, Libby had the distinction of being the oldest U.S. Olympian at the 2004 Olympic Games. Her hobbies include gardening and baking."

Zero cred because she doesn't have a tactical beard. Different strokes my dude. I've taken numerous courses, but because I prefer a SOB holster in a couple of scenarios, I simply must not be tacticool enough for you.

https://www.teamusa.org/usa-shooting...libby-callahan