View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 10:51 AM
His Glorious Reappearing
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdr_11 View Post
I guess the thing that gets me the most is that the so called liberal/moderate folks are very tolerant of actions/practices/statements from homosexuals, muslims, communists (China) and every other fringe group out there, but they tend to be harshly critical of anyone who identifies with Jesus. The fact that you believe in Christ and the Bible somehow labels you as an intolerant bigot while the other groups openly practice their hate doctrines with no criticism from the mainstream.

It especially makes no sense for women and homosexuals to defend Islam when that religion has zero tolerance for them. Don't they understand that?
John 15:20 Remember the word that I said to you, A servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.

God and the Bible expose the wickedness, corruption and love of darkeness by people especially those who reject Jesus teachings. they go against God and opposite of light because they chose to follow darkness. darkness provides temporary enjoyment and if they choose Christ, they'll have to abandon their wicked ways and be in submission to the Lord which they are not willing to give up.
Heb 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."

Ro 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.