View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 10:24 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Practical / Defensive Pistol - Level 1 - 8/21/21 - $140 - Lytle Creek

Do you have a CCW? Ever had training regarding shooting and moving? Drawing and shooting from a holster? Clearing a house? Ever wanted to learn how to fight and survive in a gun fight? If you answered yes to any of these questions then this is the class for you! It will be a full day of training regarding the mental mindset, planning, carrying, shooting and moving, along with a lot more. This course is being offered at Lytle Creek range for a cost of $140. Class reservations need to be made by August 17th at 5pm. To reserve your spot PM me on here or send an email to dharlow at 5arrowstactical.com. Payment can be cash, check, money order, credit card, or prepay through the website here.

The course will be taught and shot regardless of the weather so plan accordingly. You will shoot between 200+ rounds and are responsible to bring your own ammo. In addition bring snacks, drinks, eye and ear protection, along with weather appropriate clothing. As always please contact me with me with any questions you might have. Hope to see you there!

http://www.5arrowstactical.com/
Follow us on Twitter here. YouTube channel available here. Like us on Facebook here. and on Instagram here.
CA DOJ Instructor, NRA Instructor, Multi-State CCW Instructor
UT / FL / VA / OR / AZ CCW Instructor
Semper Fidelis
Ps 144:1

Last edited by D-Man; 07-01-2021 at 7:14 AM..