View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 7:30 PM

You all have good points and I don't care, make it hurt!

They have crossed a line and labeled us as villains and are now trying to inhibited us from feeding our families. It's classics Marxist/Totalitarian tactics.

There have been others in history that have labeled political opposition groups as hazardous, undesirable, dangerous, or even subhuman. This is not an mere comment, it was a thought out and documented as a doctrine by the city. What's next all gun owners should where yellow arm bands so the good people of SF will know who to hate? Then we have get on trains to Fresno and the seize my house?

I'm not easily offended; however, this is not just words anymore. Just the audacity of making a statement like that is offensive to anyone that is an NRA member in what ever capacity. This is a test for statewide initiative and if it is not stopped now, the blatant discrimination will not only continue but spread.

The NRA accepts everyone regardless of who they are or what they believe. I wish I could say the same thing about a city that is supposed to be about peace, love and acceptance of all.

Action Pistol Club