View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 10:30 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kronstadt View Post
I just meant for me. I happily gave them money when challenged. I'd consider them pro 2A and such, just not my scene or choice to continue sending money to them. Redneck Revolt was another one I stopped giving money to.

still am a member of armed equality. Also the liberal gun club, since I'm in the freaking bay area, its connected me with a lot of shooters. I consider them "good guys" too. They all do good work on outreach for sure. I actually like thier forum most of the time.

Anything that is pro 2A has redeeming qualities to me for sure.

M
People who vote democrat can never be "good guys"in my opinion... they are aiding and abetting the very politicians, policies and people who are destroying the rule of law and personal responsibility in the state and the country. They are the problem..and it's time to choose sides before the country is destroyed from within.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member

Last edited by OCEquestrian; 07-18-2019 at 9:42 AM..