Thread: Book of Eli
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 9:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordupmybrotha View Post
I don't think he was blind

Yep. Whoever uses that bible and whatever religion is derived from it hinges on that ONE man's memory and that ONE scribe's ability to transcribe accurately. Sounds like mormonism. The contents of the Christian Bible, on the other hand, has been corroborated by multiple eyewitnesses who were still alive at the time of the writings and the accuracies of the transcriptions were validated by mutiplicities of manuscripts. Refer to writings of Bruce Metzger mentioned in the Case For Christ by Lee Strobel.
I disagree, I think he was blind. I think it's important because he would not have been able to accomplish what he did on its own.

The 10 commandments came were given to Moses directly by God. We shouldn't limit what God is capable of. Samson was given by God enormous strength to accomplish the tasks God gave him. Jonah was swallowed and spit back up by a whale sent by God to put him back on path.
- Luke 22:36

A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.

Last edited by MASTERLAB; 07-21-2019 at 9:23 PM..