View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 12:27 PM

I also did this But I had a hard time finding a nylon bolt to cut and use (Home depot in my area does not sell nylon bolts anymore) so what is did was use from standard fuel tubing that I use for my RC helicopters and airplanes I cut this to the same length as the steel buffer I have in my trigger group and then I inserted a small steel bolt that I also cut to fit into the fuel tubing and then put that in the trigger group OR you can do it this way.

The last thing I did was this an DIY Bolt Release you can skip to about 2:02 in the video to see what needs to be done to the release. the rest is just takedown and if you dont know how to do that maybe you should not be doing this kind of stuff BUT it is the way alot of us have learned:

"From the deadly sword deliver me; rescue me from the hands of foreigners whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful." - Psalms 144:11

"I haven't seen my morals in a LONG time! When I threw out stupid morals I felt that it allowed me to really love people and look past perceived flaws and downfalls" - FremontJames