View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 10:22 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agro View Post
I have a shield and it is easier to conceal. I need to just accept a striker fire with one in the chamber, firing pin back as ok. I feel much better with the H&K LEM v1 with the hammer back, but not sticking back and can put my thumb on the hammer when holstering. But I agree, the shield is more comfortable when just rocking a T-shirt n such. It's been real cold and I wear a jacket basically daily now so I have been carrying the P2000SK and no issues. In time I plan to add some other sub compacts, maybe a G26.. thx
If it makes you feel better, I’ve been carrying striker fired pistols with one in the chamber now AIWB, pointed at the “junk” for 33 years and on a daily basis. The gun is NOT going to go off by itself. Well, let me clarify…. As long as it’s not a Sig, it won’t go off by itself.

On Glocks, the striker is NOT cocked (pulled back), until the trigger is pulled all the way to the rear. Sittin in a holster and the Glock is beyond safe from going off. It can’t happen.

It`s funny to me to see how angry an atheist is over a God they don`t believe in.` -Jack Hibbs

-ΙΧΘΥΣ <><

Last edited by TrailerparkTrash; 01-16-2023 at 10:24 PM..