View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 6:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW948 View Post
I see his point and there is some truth to it.. but not as whole as he points out...

I also think that people are overthinking this... it's pretty easy... Elder is an R and that does not go well for 75% plus of the residence here of all races, cultures and creeds...... and even more so---> Elder is Black and that does not go for 90% of the Hispanics to boot...

I think Republicans need to stop thinking that facts and being morally and ethically correct is enough to win in these times... Conservatives need to start playing dirty ... i've been saying this all along.....

Forget about CA .... to be very honest, we just need to realize that we need to move out of this state... and I am not saying that just because of the election results...

Everybody here needs to start planning to move out of CA... even if it takes a year.. 3 years.. 5 years... at least start planning...
Nope. What happens in CA just spreads to the other states.