Thread: We're Back!
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernachos View Post
Question:
So, if I place an online order to purchase a PSAK-47 and I instruct you to send it over to a middleman FFL located in Arizona first to make it California compliant, then that middleman after conversion ships the rifle to my local California FFL, will you allow it this time?

The reason I ask is that you denied me this option a few years back when you were selling the CZ2008's!

I tried doing that a few months back and they would not do it. They said I had to have the item shipped to an FFL in the same state that I lived in which defeats the purpose. So I had to deal with the middleman who is in Arizona independantly of PSA. I highly recommend EBR Works in Arizona as a middleman. They prefer communication via email which I was very weiry about as I like to speak to someone over the phone but they respond to any questions you might have fairly quickly. And they still have a phone number as well. They stay in constant contact with you thru the whole process of your order via email which turns out to be easier in the end.

Good Luck!.......PSA took almost a month to ship out item to the middleman (middleman placed order) even though the item was in stock.